Second puberty

Came across this pic of Arnold at 18 and it looks like he went through a second puberty at some point. Have any of you guys experienced this?

Yea, its called steroids.

He was literally on massive amounts of anabolics from the time he turned 16, its safe to say his development did not follow a normal pattern

As far as I know, he only took lots of testosterone and growth hormones. Don't natties experience a similar thing when they start lifting heavy and eating right? Is it really only the result of steroids?

what are you on about? no older adults look like how they did when they were 18

There's a significant difference, he looks shorter in the OP and his face became more defined with time.
Isn't the conception that you finish development by 18, and then start aging from there?

>Tall men can't be muscu...

What do you mean? Do you mean that the collagen from his face went away when he got older, which made his face leaner and better looking? Or do you mean that he got bigger? Or something else?

>Don't natties experience a similar thing when they start lifting heavy and eating right
Are you mentally handicaped, bro? Don't you think if that were the case he wouldnt have taken high doses of steroids?

Collagen?
He looks shorter in that pic and has a less prominent facial structure. I was just curious, since the conception is that you finish major development by 18

I mean, in terms of the facial development

Mental/brain development ends around 25. Women usually stop physically developing around 18, men stop physically developing around 21 but these numbers can be fudged around a bit. I stopped growing in height by 18 but my shoulder bone structure continued to grow wider until I was about 22. It's not out of the ordinary for him to continue to develop past age 18.

Arnold is probably a bit different though due to steroid usage. If he started at a young age he would have just gone through (puberty x 10).

>the conception is that you finish major development by 18
That's a misconception

>has a less prominent facial structure.
That's because your face keeps growing until you're around 20, and collagen is blocking his facial features making them look less prominent. Also Arnold is still the same height in that picture, I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown in height since he was 16 because steroids stunts your height if taken at a young age.

pic related is David Beckham when he was 18

puberty ends at 19-22 for men nowadays
i'm more impressed that he's hairless

That's interesting, thanks for telling me user

I can't tell where he's holding her

He's grabbing her by the pussy

The facial bones are the last ones to finish growing for males, you don't really completely finish until your 20s. My jaw is way larger now at 25 than it was at 18. I also grew a bit too, was around 5'10.5 at 18 and I'm 6'0 now.

Cool, man. I'm just curious because I have relatives who grew drastically from 18 to 25. We're talking like from not having much facial hair and being 5'5 to growing to 6'3 and having to shave every day. Now I know that there's no second puberty -- it just goes much longer than people think it does

> when the 56% IQ hits

Not the guy you replied to but men don't really stop developing in an 'androgenic' direction till 25.

It's possible for manlets to get an extra cm in this period too. I was 5'11.75" at 18 which was unbelievably frustrating. Now I'm just over 6'0"

> hairless
> what is not being a turkish shitskin

>16 because steroids stunts your height if taken at a young age

This is probably on par with 'lifting weights stunts growth' as the biggest load of broscience nonsense in the fitness world. Excess _estrogen_ causes growth plates to fuse not testosterone.

Yup. When people say they've hit a second puberty, it just means theyre either a late bloomer or theyre still growing