14-Year Old Wunderkind

youtube.com/watch?v=LxbxdVwpoao&t=519s

Just stumbled across this lad's youtube channel. He's 14, 5'7 and still growing, 150lbs with 2-and-a-half-years training, he says he hasn't measured his biceps in ages but the last time he did they were 14-and-3-quarters inches cold and 15-and-a-half inches pumped. Says he has a 320 squat, 245 bench and 330 deadlift.

He also has an Instagram:

instagram.com/stevieg_51/

Is this the natty, 14-year old limit?

Guarantee this tyke's bigger than at least 80% of the people on here. Though is it even healthy or good for the body to be bodybuilding at this age? Is this a normal sight in American schools? When I was that age it never even occurred to me that I might one day take this up as a hobby. Looks like kids are getting Chaddier younger and younger these days.

Also, when did you all start training? Are you going to get your kids in to it? I started when I was about 18, I think, though I didn't have a clue about proper training and eating at that point, just did the generic split-routine stuff with garbage form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izV9JobwR98&t=71s
scoobysworkshop.com/bodybuilding-stunts-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor guy's going to stop growing unless he gets on HGH fast.

Sorry, should have posted a physique video.
Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=izV9JobwR98&t=71s

Looks fucking good by any standard, 14 or no.

If he doesn't get taller he will make gains even easier, he's already tall enough

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Would fucking suck if he got stuck at 5'7.

>5'7
>tall enough

The taller he gets the harder it will be to look aesthetic and make gains m8

>reddit spacing
>shilling yourself
>6 posts, 3 posters
Please leave.

Unless he wants to play basketball he's at a good height

Boo-hoo about Reddit-spacing, it looks better and it's easier to digest than a wall of fucking text and the kid isn't me, you anime cringe.

>5'7
>good height

serious manlet cope

>Didn't lift in high school because of the "stunt your growth meme"
>ended up 5'7" anyways

You have to go back.

Why

this

nigger

don't fucking lift before you reach max height... you will stunt growth. teenagers should be doing push ups, sit ups and cardio until they are fully developed

>not having a godly body at 14 and slaying high schoolers pussy with no feasible competition

Lel. Look at this idiot.

>5'7

>14-and-3-quarters inches

not impressive

keep coping

I'm sure you had 20-inchers when you were 14, lol. You totally weren't being wedgied or given swirlies by an uber-Chad like this kid when you were his age.

That's a shame, man. I'm 5'10 and I feel insecure about my height sometimes, can't imagine the suffering of you little guys...

How much does lifting hurt growth?

They literally have a lifting program at my kids highschool

Nice samefagging.

Hmmmm.

I looked up some studies which stated that the mean age for when kids stop growing is 15, but I found another which stated that it was 17. I don't know if lifting impacts growth but I would also be interested in finding a solid answer.

Scooby says it doesn't and they just need to be well-supervised.

scoobysworkshop.com/bodybuilding-stunts-growth/