Facelet

Are you a facelet?

Yes. It hasn't hurt my chances with girls though. Everyone I've been with has been a lesbian. Not posting my face but I have soft features and big eyes, nothing masculine at all but I'm Veeky Forums so it's a weird combo but lesbians love it because they can get dick without going for a full on man. It's a weird feel.

>lipslets

People here always say big lips are a negative trait in men but every girl ive been with loves my big lips

in the end (besides a receding chin) there is really no unattractive feauture, what matters is the whole face
there are guys with great jaw but are ugly af anyways and models with huge noses

I am actually quite handsome but facelets have my sympathy.

nice try FBI

noice

One side of my face is serious model tier, the other half is probably below average, and I do mean average. It has to do with the placement of my nose bone

Just lift and lookmaxx, everyone can become at least 6/10

Full lips are a femenine feature, however women don't like über masculine faces, otherwise they would be attracted to acromegalic men.

Attractive men faces are those which are predominantly masculine with some femenine features that bring some balance.

My face is manly (strong chin and jawline, beard, small hunter eyes, roman nose) so I guess the big lips are just a nice feminine touch.

Yep, probably. Do girls tell you you're handsome?

Yes, pretty often even.

not anymore

Damn if thats really the same guy, I couldn't be happier for him, we can all make it bros.

Is the guy on the righ supposed to be handsome?

Are you retarded?

it's not, but it would be interesting to see him today, some reddit incels found the original source of the image, some eastern european call of duty forums, but no other photos of him exist

From filth to Dilf

That's clearly not him. Look at the shapes of the nose, the lips, the eyelids and the ears. Almost everything between the two faces doesn't match. Guy on the left got permanently fucked up by his genes.

SO easy to spot you incels

Would you give it the old lickaroo Veeky Forums?

From #MeToo to #HeWoo

am I a facelet? be honest.. I'm 21 btw

no

You will go bald before 30

dang what makes you say that

No but you look like an extra large baby. Your cheeks are too fat.

You look feminine but not in a bad way just hope doesn't happen.

i've always been told I have a baby face.. most people mistake me for looking much younger than my age. Sometimes it plays to my advantage. People often tell me I'll be thankful when I'm older.

let's hope

just transition now and you'll be hot af

Why anyone would clean shave when you have a silver scruff is beyond me.

i'd definitely fuck you

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, x/10

m or f

>'facelet'
>'let' suffix implying 'small'
>'small face'
>posts pic of normal size face
OP confirmed for BRAINLET
>OP's computer confirmed for make by Fischer-Price

Not bad, 6/10 maybe higher. With a good body you'll look great

You look completely inoffensive, not especially handsome, but your face isn't ever going to be a disadvantage. With the right lifting/neck exercises/bodyweight changes you can get pretty good looking

not bad but facelet compared to this user (swear i'm not samefag)

4/10: typical soft, low-test face.

Autist

No although I look like a gorilla with a projecting midface. I actually have one of the largest heads in the world (25cm in circumference), so even though I have broad shoulders, I look like a dark souls character with the head slider set to max size

You look good dude. Will make it/10

Post butt pics user

So we can get a real rate for your face

Facelet, Chinlet, Jawlet.. hell, even a Headlet

I'm 6'1", 160lbs, and below-average body fat
The lovely folks at /soc/ said my body was 8/10.

Fugg

I eat my onions though

You look depressed.

yeah deffo gay that

LE 56% FACE

You have some nice dsl user embrace it. I think ur cute

No

Ukrainian/10

How fucked am I?

whats dsl

Get rid of the faggy haircut/10

You look fine, looks like you got decent test. Grow out the beard more

Bedhead and uncut hair. What style do you recommend I go?

Beard is very patchy and pubey, you can't tell from the angle. I look like a Redditor with Beard.

Onions. Eat 3 raw onions a day. No need to thank me

Just something less artsy, the long hair doesn't suite your face, I would say just cut it shorter

Idk maybe

unironically 6-7/10, pretty sexy desu, get swole and it'll really compliment you.

nah pretty good user, minimum 6/10. good nose, eyes, eyebrow, lips

Nice, better than expected

should i fix my crooked nose

Posting your face pic on the internet

Nah looks much better than

Yeah because there's no other way to find a picture of people online.

I don't whore my picture around but it's not like it's going to do you any harm unless you post it along with some outrageous statements and somehow an employer finds out at some point in the future.

>caring what other people do with their lives

I have that exact hair type and I had that exact hair line at your age. At 25 I had to buzz my hair because it was getting ridiculous.

Left was better
>B L O A T M A X X E D

>tfw lesbian oneitis
What do brother? I thought it'd be easy but I'm hesitant to do anything because I feel like I'd be too predictable

No

You look like a drunk toddler.

Well lookism said I'm a 3, in /soc/ I got mostly skipped over but average out at 6.5, get ignored by girls at the club and my friends make fun of me for being ugly. But I've banged a couple of 7s and 8s, who came onto me, and i get hit on by fat chicks often.

What does that make me ?

>Are you a facelet?
you tell me.

(please be gentle)

You look fine, except you also look like the type of person who strangles cats for fun. Your eyes man. What the hell.

>CHANG fucks MINA while YOU eat RAMEN!

Give it to me straight,i get mixed comments

Get your teeth taken care of

disgusting ass teeth.

You've got a mixed face. First of all, the fucking "beard" you're going for is fucking weird looking. I don't know what you should do with it since you're seemingly balding, but it looks gross. Either grow it out for real or change it up, or cut it down.

You've got chad jawline, and chad lips and such, but nose isn't super masculine, and the glasses are super unfitting, get lenses.

>weak jawline
>asymmetrical smile
>small eyes
>overly-large ears

Sorry but you're fucked.

lose the glasses, shade the patchy beard or grow a full one and youre fine

>looks like you got decent test

jesus christ this board is cringe

Im gonna grow my beard when it feels out,i usually shave this was after a few days. Im not that blind so i dont have to wear glasses and contacts seem like a too much of a hassle

You look better than 90% of Asians

The neckpill is strong with this one

>fit says this is a 6

>but this is fucked

Lmao.

Yes pic related is me

You can see how ugly I am even behind the censoring

Quit looking like Anthony Fantano and start looking more like John Frusciante

Thoughts? Probably gonna shave.

Meet at the mosque later achmed we will put the plan into action.

you look like my dad in the 70s. i dig it hard dude

>itt guys rating other guys and boosting their confidence

n..no homo?

i fucking hate man buns but youd probably look godo with one if youre trying to pull

no he wouldnt you stupid numale

hows HRT

pls post head