Is it even possible to eat 120+ grams of protein per day without using powders or becoming repulsively fat...

Is it even possible to eat 120+ grams of protein per day without using powders or becoming repulsively fat? I don't think foods exist that add up to that much protein without also giving you a fuckload of fat and carbs.

2 words:
chicken breast

I'm pretty skinny (120 lbs) and I eat 120 grams of protein very easily without powders

>2 full egs = 12 grams
>2 cans of tuna = 30 grams
>300 grams of chicken breast = 60 grams
>2 portions of canned fish = 40 grams

i'm not even counting the protein in carbs or beans

2 cans of tuna is 40grams of protein.
6 cans of tuna per day is hardly difficult.

Sounds like mercury poisoning to me

meat, you fucking faggot

mercury poisoning

Ok, is it even possible to eat 6 cans of tuna per day without getting mercury poisoning?

>4 cans of canned fish
They'd better be sardines.

Egg whites

You are going to way overeat on fat if you try to get 120 g of protein through any of the regularly available meats. Unless you eat chicken breast for every meal which is something no one wants to do.

Very easy to eat clean and with 130-160g protein daily. Eggs, Lowfat ultrafiltered milk (80 cal, 13g protein per cup) , 90/10 ground turkey is like 20g protein/160 cal. Salmon is god tier like 24g/100cal . Also chicken chicken chicken pretty much until you get sick of it.

You just aren't looking hard enough. There's so many choices. Can easily get 170g protein days on an aggressive cut . The only problems at this point is getting decent fiber/micros

i've been eating a can of tuna 5 years everyday, im still here

chicken breast, tuna, lean ground beef, etc. fat is natural in skin and red meat. carbs come from the sugars in fatty-fat-fat sauces and marinades; use sugarfree rubs instead.

What about salmon, tilapia and turkey?

GOMAD. Even half a gallon of milk a day on top of a regular diet will get you there easily.

>salmon
$10.99 / lb where I live. Too expensive.

>tilapia
disgusting farmed bottom feeder

>turkey
disgusting ugly bird

Bullshit made up by the jews to keep you from your gains. Also, OP made no limitations on mercury content. OP wanted to know how to avoid fat and carbs.

2 cans of tuna and 2 portions of mackarel (4 portions per can, very cheap, almost no mercury and high in omega 3)

mackarel + onions + pepper + cilantro + lemon juice = fucking heaven

pic related

Fuck senpai, do magnets stick to you?

MILK
I
L
K

GOMAD if you want to get fat
Chicken breasts if you want lean muscles

Greek yogurt and cottage cheese, especially dry pressed cottage cheese
> 100g
>20g protons
>0g fat
>1.82g carbs

Cod fish
Common dab
Whiting

These all taste good with some spices and are cheap as hell.

maybe youre just not doing whatever it takes you 95%er normie bitch

pound of chicken breast or lean mince with patsa/rice!

just buy some fucking powder you goblin

>2 words:
>chicken breast
This.

Babbys who can't cook and rely on mommy for their din-din need to grow up and learn to take care of themselves.

Chicken breast, pork loin, lean cuts of beef, white fish, shrimp

Fucking dingus

The memes never die.
Did GOMAD for four months. Had six pack, full quad separation. BUT I ACTUALLY TRAINED HARD AND DID CARDIO. Most who knock GOMAD don’t train hard or do cardio so they just get fat.

Yes, you should eat cottage cheese

>was able to get 140g of protein while on a 1500kcal diet without any supplements
Yes OP, unless you're a retard.. whoops, my bad.

>chicken
>eggs
>broccoli
>peas
>peanut butter

That's how I do it. You could always throw in some milk or oats as well.

>le carbs are bad maymay

I hope every keto guru dies of AIDS

Eggs and milk aren't "clean" you brainlet.

yeah they are, if you're buying organic and all that jazz.

stop being a dick.

That doesn't mean you don't have mercury poisoning.
It starts fucking up your mind long before it kills you.

what's wrong with powders?

>2 cans of tuna
>2 portions of canned fish
>Every day

user, please don't continue doing that. You are getting way too much mercury doing that.
2 cans of tuna a week is even too much.

Just had a 1.2lb turkey thigh and a few big glasses of milk, probably 120 right there

>>turkey
>disgusting ugly bird
I guess you only eat food that looks good to you? I’ve never heard anyone say they won’t eat a certain meat because of how the animal originally looked.