This guy on T-Nation says that the best routine for natty lifters is

Push/pull split 6 days a week. Thoughts?

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

>t-nation

6 days a week is way too much, just do a full body workout twice a week to get swole

>Veeky Forums

>having a problem with where information is posted instead of having a problem with who wrote it

if that was stcrictly the case i wouldn't be posting here

>days a week natty

No.

?

T-nation puts out some good articles m8

>having a problem with who wrote the information instead of having a problem with the information itself

Natties need high volume. 6 day push/pull or upper/lower split is borderline necessary for a lot of people.

>The number one mistake by natural lifters is doing too much volume

Literally at the start of the article. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Yeah in like 2007.

Natties need more recovery not more volume you fucking moron.

Yeah, because a lot of novice lifters will do low volume compound movements, get nowhere, and decide to supplement them with a fuckload of other low volume movements. A lot of beginners hear about SS and shit like it from Veeky Forums and figure they only need to bench 3x5 once or twice a week to get their bench up, and when it doesn't work they add in pec flies and tricep extensions and dips and whatever. They just spin their tires like mad and get nowhere. For a lot of people, upper body compound lifts need to be done three or four days a week to progress, and a 6 day split can facilitate that.

Oh shit, I didn't realize that pressing an extra day a week would prevent me from getting 8 hours of sleep a night. Unless of course you're saying that resting a full 24+ hours between bench sessions isn't enough, in which case you're probably a 70 year old woman.

>trusting a literal, diagnosed sperg.

It's one working set per major movement a day and two moderately heavy sets of 6 with your 8-9 rep max.

So it's not over training. It's also not max effort every time. It's heavy rest pause sets, drop sets, and pump sets.

Looks solid desu, but it's complicated.

More like

>trusting a guy who looked like pic related before he started roiding like an animal

what? explain then how I've managed to add 50+ lbs to my squat by doing a bulgarian light type routine where I'm essentially squatting every day

explain how I was able to get PRs on my deadlift while sick?

natties need more work capacity and they need to stop w this nonsense fear of "overtraining"

Post body

>For a lot of people, upper body compound lifts need to be done three or four days a week to progress
Pretty much this.
im doing 5 days a week PPL its working, i started off pretty much in nerd skinny fat mode, biceps went from 12" to 14" in 6 weeks... pretty much gained between 1" to 2" all around.

You just got fat

I'm laying on the couch eating cake and milk and watching mad men so I'm gonna need a good excuse to get up and take a pic

I don't look like a bodybuilder if you're trying to argue some stupid point about how training for strength isn't aesthetic

Nice b8

Well this guy must know it all now he's been lifting for 6 weeks

Yeah, the fact that he was able to see results in a short amount of time clearly means what he was doing doesn't work.

Why would enhanced lifters not benefit from it too

Isn't better recovery part of roiding

T Nation has a lot of broscience garbage. Thibs is probably a nice fella but c'mon.

It's not that they wouldn't benefit from it, it's that they don't need it as much.