Tfw have zero friends

>tfw have zero friends
>tfw holiday season
>never received a gift (except once from parents when i was a kid), never given gifts
>never been out on NYE (haven't been "out" in over a decade)
>have no hobbies except lifting
>tfw 32 year old khv
help Veeky Forums

I have a week off from work. how can i spend it to fix my shit up? my goals for the week:
>finish the book the Six Pillars of Self-Esteem (recommended before)
>start bouldering again
>lift every day
what else can i do? how do i get social skills and friends

bump
>tfw no avg korean gf

pic related. same girl as in the OP and her bf

Go to a bar and try to talk to some people in the days after christmas.

Talk to people at the gym, many large cities also have socials for singles which help a lot. If that is you in the pic you look a lot younger than 32, so there’s an automatic confidence booster. There’s a lot of NYRs are joining the gym around this time of year. I suggest finding one to take under your wing and show them how to say on track. Another woman would probably be better because a guy could get a little pervy

I can try this, but worried that i'll be the only guy there by myself and everyone else will be in groups with their friends
i can't just interrupt their fun to try and make awkward conversation

>Talk to people at the gym
i have a home gym

>many large cities also have socials for singles
i live in Toronto, tbqh when i look at meetup, the age range looks 40+ for single meetups

>If that is you in the pic you
i'm a dude

>If that is you in the pic
do you really think thots visit Veeky Forums and need help with getting friends?

>asian americans
disgusting

who are you quoting? I'm OP, I am not asian american

the girl in the pic is korean and lives in korea

somehow the text on the sign and the posters leads me to believe she does not

>yfw mods autosage this thread, but other shitposts are still allowed on Veeky Forums

As someone who knows malissa . No she does not

talk to some people at work OP
thats how most people meet friends

>32yo khv

is it even possible to be ok

Tinder and lower your standards?

If you just want to fuck get a hooker. I mean romanticism is cool and great when you are a normal person, but being a 32 yo khv requires desperate measures.

WHO

>i can't just interrupt their fun to try and make awkward conversation

yes you can, go to a near town or as far as possible if you're afraid of rejection, you will never meet that people again anyway

also, find hobbies
it can be whatever you want, just try everything till you find something you like

Hey man. Just Stuart taking salsa courses. You'll be suite awkward for the first six months but dont pressure yourself, keep it cool and fun and i promise you'll end up making a lot of social gains. Just dont do salsa to find a gf. Do it for the fun and eventually you'll make tons of acquaintances and friends and there are probably a lot of salsa evenings in your neighbour (you just dont know it yet). Just be very patient. The gains will come.

I don't really give a fuck about not going to parties on NYE. I just want to do cool stuff, snowboarding etc, binge drinking is not fun to me

ive been invited to lunch a few times, but im awkward and don't say anything during conversations except nod. so i stopped being invited
i don't have any social skills

thanks

thanks for the advice
I've actually taken salsa classes recently. I'm not very good, but will probably try it again in a few months because of my work schedule

>didn't make any social gains
>I'm not very good at dancing tbqh
>i became pretty jealous of the Chad in the class that would talk to all the girls, laugh with them, even make corny jokes to the entire group

Op, from Toronto as well. [email protected] is my throwaway. Let's get you at a bar and talking to people so you can see that it's really not a big deal.

Do you actually have no friends or are you just being hard on yourself?

We can go climbing if you want as it's been a while for me too, but it's really not the most social thing we could be doing.

I started too recently, if you're not good at conversation you can just show up at the parties and dance with the girls once you're skilled enough.
I'm somewhat surprises these salsa courses are not more brought up on this board, it's a vert straightforward way for the autists of Veeky Forums to make social gains.

OP I am well on my way to being you. I fit basically every bullet point of yours at 26

ty for motivation desu

i have no friends, but i am worried about meeting people online. especially after i declare myself to be a loser and khv. thanks for the offer

thanks, i need to be better to show up to parties though

bump

>a malissaposter
I thought she'd be totally forgotten by now. I'd expect to see her posted on Veeky Forums maybe but not on Veeky Forums.

she still gets posted on Veeky Forums, and she's cute

If this is true you should probably look for professional help instead of a Vietnamese shrimp trading forum.
Not trying to be judgemental but you seem to have some issues that you need to sort out.
Anyway happy holidays user.

Not that guy, but you're going to be stuck like this if you don't make a leap and have the guts to start socializing regardless of how you feel. You should email that guy, see if he's cool or not, meet with him in a public place, and then go from there. He could be a really valuable friend

>get told i need to socialize to meet people
>try to socialize
>they find out how weird/awkward i am
>they see that i have no friends/no gf/no life
>ditch me for these reasons
>now back to square one plus i have been ostracized by people to remind me what a loser i am

WHO

>if that is you in the pic

I understand that you're anxious. Let me ask you -- where do you want to be 10 years from now? I feel that you should bear in mind that he understands your situation and is willing to help you achieve your goals. What you want can become a reality as long as you take this first step.
I will also add that given that we're on Veeky Forums, we can all relate to your situation in some way, which is why we want to help you.

You need to build about 10 different friend circles so that none of the friend circles know what a fucking wierdo loner you really are

Then it looks like you're popular as fuck

Some user offered to spend some time with you but you refused it. Seems like the issue is self sabotage.

Fucking do something. You aren't going to fix yourself in a week.

Find new hobbies. Meet new people. Work on it every day. And stop posting feels /advice threads on a fitness board.

The fact that you posted off topic shit here instead of where it belongs is indicative of your inability to leave your comfort zone and do new things. Next time ask /adv/.

Malissa is the eternal queen of Veeky Forums

That's cool man, it's there if you change your mind.

I'm pretty nonjudgmental and just care for people to make it when they seem nice enough. I only offer because I've been depressed before despite having a pretty decent life, went traveling and realized that that Toronto is a different place if you're willing to treat it as if you're traveling (ie approach women you think are pretty, have conversations with strangers, etc.) I have a good social circle here but still like to go out on my own when I really miss the feeling of traveling. There's nothing wrong with being alone as long as you're confident about it.

If you're not willing to meet up, then at least read some books about how to be better at interacting with people. I'd recommend a book on body language, then models by mark Manson. Then maybe once you start meeting people, start reading the rational male.

It's not your fault. People are fucking dick heads. It's very hard to find an honest, genuine friend.

Not op, but can you tell me why you recommend those books?
I'm also unsure if body language is as telling as it's made out to be. Ive had people give me closed off body language despite going on to keep contacting me and vice versa

Try the www.meetup.com website. I think that's the right address. Go on it and check out meet up groups within driving distance from you, join and go to themeet ups for groups you like. There should be everything from fitness groups, self improvement groups, singles groups where they do activities to get to know each other, groups for gamers/geeks, movie groups where they decide on a movie to go see and meet up before for a coffee then go watch the movie.

It's a great way to get some hobbies and build multiple friend networks.

>avg korean
>pic related

you've obviously never been to korea or met any actual average korean women.

it's a meme u dip

Heroin a couple times a month works for me. If you think you are going to escape what you feel now by finding friends i think you will be dissapointed, if you have empathy and goodwill you will need to be very lucky to meet people who satisfy your inner longings.

I suffer the world and my life for weeks and then i get a bag and shoot up and for a few hours i feel perfect, like nobody has ever hurt me or i have never felt hurt myself. I dont reccomend this because i have nearly ruined my life with it many times but its what i do. I willl probabaly an hero one day.

Have you ever been to Korea? That girl would be way above average there.

>those hips

see

please user. people arent assholes for not wanting to be friends with me. the fact i've gone most of my life without them shows its all me not them

u should of joined the various secret santas in the different boards