Muscle grills sex

What is it like having sex with muscle women is it rough

>What is it like having sex
I don't know :(

i'm assuming most of them are dykes or would only date bodybuilders. So we'll never know.

who knows man

I bet it feels like having sex with a man, all tough and hurts to walk the next day

>What is it like having sex with woman
fixed

for some reason every time i see aughey i feel like going to work on my legs, great motivation

Very unique and inventive. Quick wit is short to come by these days.

> what is it like having sex

i dont know

>Quick wit is short to come by these days.
you tried

Ive only had sex with really fat and mean girls. I havent gotten laid since getting Veeky Forums tho

Idk who would want to have sex with someone who looks like a man lol ? Fags

I've gotten oral sex from a Veeky Forumsgirl and its bad. Real bad.

HOWEVER

thicc girls give bad brain too. The only real thing of value is their cunt.

>The only thing of value is their cunt
This is true of all women tho

>What is it like having sex with muscle women
Really good
>is it rough
Can be, though the ones I've been with have been fairly gentle

I dated a Veeky Forums girl once. She was really cool with doing weird muscle girl fetish stuff with me and she seemed to enjoy it to. Sex felt like sex with any other woman though tbhfam, although I havent had sex with many women.

Snu snu

I used to work in a circus. All the chicks were jacked, most could do over 20 pull ups in a row. It might just be circus girls (since they're super weird anyway) but they tended to be really crazy and kinky.

>I used to work in a circus
lol what?

I want shove my head in between the thighs of the girl on the left and have her crush my fucking noggin.

>Tfw no big thigh gf (no fatties)

I was a performer and rigger for a circus.

did this before and its not really that great. It just hurts a lot.

The one I dated for a bit did test and she was horny all the time which was fine, but was way to aggressive in a gender role reversal which was uncomfortable.

If you are fit too then its awesome, constantly horny and they can catch up. Plus they are ridiculously tight and look amazing with their clothes off.

If women do test do they smell of man musk? Enquiringly minds need to know.

They're pretty dense. Like when they're on top they're crushing you. But I mean the main attraction is the thicc bum

man i hope so. that would be the best. It'd be like having sex with a woman, except even better because she smells like a man, so it's even more manly to fuck her

It's my ultimale goal to get a fit gf and build a family with her. Can she produce 4 healthy brats for me or her hormone imbalance would make it difficult?

I had a few months of sex with a blonde crossfitter that I referred to as the Viking goddess in my diary of sexual exploits. I won’t lie to you boys, she wouldn’t really fit in with OP’s pic, at least upper body wise, but she was definitely getting there.

The sex was without a doubt the most physically exerting of my life. Unironically I would foam roll before she came over and once I got up afterwords and had a whey shake. Sessions were always ending very sweaty and she likes it hard and deep, the combination had me exhausted. I was able to make her cum every time, multiples at first but eventually after she came once I would basically tap out and cum soon afterword. Apart from the shear physicality of the sessions, her willingness to try different things was very high - I was the first to ever lick her ass (my fetish) and broke her anal virginity. She could also deepthroat and let me record a couple vids with my phone. She also tried a whole bunch of flexibility type stuff, like downward dog and fucking while she sat on a bar stool of mine up against the wall, which evolved into me basically doing a searcher Squat-fuck.

She also powerfucked on top of me with such ferocity that she gave herself rug burns on the tops of her feet and knees and never even noticed during the session... she had to wear bandages for a couple weeks. This was performed directly in front of my shrine to Odin and I came with the force of 1,000 suns.

You living my dream mang. How did you find her?

At work my dude. Although I did have to make the first contact in person, which took some time to work up the courage to do, our company had a chat system, and that made things infinitely easier on me.

Make her laugh in break room, ask her name, chat her later, establish repor, ask if she has plans, ask for number. All while navigating the rough seas of not doing anything that could be considered sexual harassment. Even after we had been fuxxing for a while she’d chat me saying I looked handsome today and I’d just chat back thanks or something, then later compliment her back in person/private. Don’t trust anyone desu

I didn't know they still had niggers in the circus.

I'm jelly of you my dude

>trying new things
>anal

So apart from the powerfuck etc, she was ok with being submissive little girl?

Sounds terrible haha....

Sounds like this guy only fuck twinks, what a faggot!

Post videos

fag

Basically this, since you mentioned it anyways

What are these girls like? I'm not specifically talking about girls on anavar, just girls who get addicted to the endorphin rush of lifting weights and then get hooked on either working out or growing and getting big. Notice that this is different than your average run of the will jogger or marathoner girl who likes to run 10k's, just a girl who really lives and breathes the gym

if they're any sort of semblance to how obnoxious and and annoying you retards are on here and probably in the gym in your normal lives I would imagine they're insufferable

theyre extremely boring

if you think regular girls are lacking in personality, a muscle/fit grill literally has zero personality besides gym selfies. they also are even less fun than regular grills because they have to watch what they eat, cant drink ect

>visible abs on a female
>attractive
Just face the fact that you want to fuck low bf twinks.

>Very unique and inventive. Quick wit is short to come by these days.
I feel sorry for your parents.

Serious? How was the experience?

>enquiring minds like mine want to know
>you can read it you can read it you can read it
>oooooohhhh Midnight Star
>you can read all about it in the weekly midnight star
I've been listening to Weird Al all day and I couldn't help myself.

Probably excellent. Her body is dense with muscle so gripping her waist and ass would feel firm and luscious.

What kind of weird muscle girl fetish stuff

This.

My current gf has a body like girl 3-4. (She's a professional athlete.) She is extremely tight and can consciously tighten herself even more. In fact, she can grip my dick with such force that it has literally caused bruises on it on some occasions.

That being said, she doesn't do that most of the time. She likes to be dominated tho (spanking, light choking), and usually tries to provoke such actions in a light-hearted way. I really love her and plan to marry. There is just something great about a woman who lifts and doesn't have the regular "women-ish" mindset of your everyday female. She is pretty masculine though in a mental sense, is mysoginistic (srsly), and makes fun of cardiobunnies and women who fuck around with 1-2 pound weights in the gym all the time. She can be pretty cruel at times. I can't show weakness around her because she tends to see that as a weakspot and instinctively attacks. She also thinks men in general are weak (i.e. they are weak NOW, but they used to be strong like spartans, men in WW1-2 etc) and hates numales and betas with a passion. She's pretty much how I imagine an alpha female would be like. She is also extremely conservative, and was a virgin before we met.

Well not everything in this post was about muscle grill sex but I thought i give you some context

there's this weird thing when you have a picture with a group of girls your brain automatically tells you "damn these girls are hot" but when you start looking at them individually most of them usually look really fucking average.

so youre gay.

Wife her

>be me
>be attracted to females
>liek putting benis in vagajna
>be called gay

I still have an issue with marriage, it's just so lopsided and gives so much power in the hand of the woman.

The only one I'm attracted to is #4, forgot her name but she's one of the best looking girls I've ever seen

>havent gotten laid since getting Veeky Forums tho
same
i got a gf and a short fwb thing when i was a obese bmi
now i've lost the weight and gained some muscle and i've gotten nothing
i wonder what changed
its probably because i don't meet new people at all

>virgin before you met
Kek, is that what she told you bro?

Yeah. If she's that alpha then she'll fuck you over big time.

youd probably feel all of the dht wax everywhere

fucking gross

I have a theory (based on my own weightloss and shit my friends told me) that gors along the lines of "you've become negative since losing weight" basically my form of humor was seen as harmless and even charming (to the point of getting laid a lot when I was obese) when I was fat but now I'm considered rude and negative.

Imagine to be made into legertha pusy slave with no say in matter! wow.

sad kunt sick kunt theory

i want 3 or 4 to break my pelvis

oh hmm that's interesting
now that I think about it, I've noticed more now that I'm normalish that my jokes sorta fall flat more often whenever I'm with new people (maybe this is confirmation bias idk)
I wonder what can be done to amerliorate this situation. Any ideas?

It's called the cheerleader effect.

Honestly my solution has been finding a new breed of friends. I kind of feel like along with the weight loss, those people needed to go too. It's weird but besides myself, I also blame my fatness on my nearest and dearest. Dumb, for sure but still a thing. With new people they have no other you to compare you to so a fresh start seems to be best. So far anyways...

the more you get to know them, the better it will get
this has happened to me 3 times, and it is just getting used to each other

although there is something to it i.e. you dont really see conventionally attractive comedians of either sex

yeah I figured something like that
just as always with me, the solution is to go meet new and different people

any insights on what that something might be lad?

this doesnt apply to flirt-"""comedy"""
I noticed when I started to get my act together, improving fitness/hygiene etc., people that I normally joked around with started taking what I was saying seriously, and had to make it more obvious when I was being sarcastic

how do i get a Veeky Forums gf if im skinny?

fit gfs are obsessed with helping skinlets get big. i actually get all my sex jan-march when i go to gyms and pretend i'm interested in putting on mass and i ask these shemales for tips. can seal the deal 5/5

>was a virgin before we met.
Why do you need to fabricate stuff user?

>user is the girl in his relationship

this isn't a new thing bro, she's a closet dyke.

you ask shemales for tips up your anus

>almost loosing no fap to this

why not just fuck a man at this point?

Why, you offering?

It would be extremely painful

Natasha Aughey?

Too low body fat for good kids. They would be ugly after the first one if she stayed that way.

Someone's insecure and feeling intimidated

>for you

Cunt has more value than your dick, at least the female will create new life from her nether regions; your dick gets outperformed by rubber dildos on a daily basis

You’re a small guy

not at all user, i'd love to know how it feels. The only ones i know are from social media and they all date roided guys. I'm not /fraud/ing for musclefus.

kek, saw the thumbnail and i knew kaitlyn was in it. Why the fuck is she everywhere

Middle one is a goddess

>for him

Shrine of Odin wtf

Im not a hateful man.

I hope something bad happens to everyone in this thread whos banging chicks. Your literally stealing all the happiness from the world. I would settle for anything and here you guys are rubbing it in. Its xmas eve and im alone, stop stealing and hogging all the happiness for yourself

Last year I had sex with a fit chick, she was pretty muscular. It was pretty normal, nothing special

Cuck

Yes, I always think she looks as if she would smell like a sweaty man...

wrestling, head squeezed in her thighs, muscle worship, domination, pinning me down, face sitting ect.

Girls shouldn't have big muscles, they should be slim, curvy and soft.

He was the dwarflet

spot the roastie