>Start squatting again after an injury
>Work my way up to 170 from 95 on SL
>Every single fucking time, incredible groin pain
>Pretty much worst when warming up with unloaded bar
>Reach 170, form starts going to shit
>Decide to deload to 145 (15%) and switch to 3x5
>Pain in groin persists
>Limber 11 does shit fuck all, but no more back rounding issues
>Foam rolling is killing me too, rolled my ass with a lacrosse ball, feels like its bruised now
>Foam rolled IT band, shit hurts like a mother fucker, but I swear the most pain was coming from my quads
>Hips seem inflexible as fuck on account of sitting all day
>If I get on my knees and stand up straight, I feel extreme tightness when I start spreading my legs apart into a split

I'm so fucking lost as to what's wrong with me, I don't even know where to begin. Being able to squat 2.5 plate back in the day for reps with no issues at all to this one plate giving me problems BS is really demoralizing.

I don't know if I'm gonna make it Veeky Forums, I feel like a broken oldfag.

>We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone

Just do the butterfly stretch before you squat. One side of your groin being tight is not uncommon.
I can't squat without stretching out my groin with butterfly stretch before hand. NBD, user.

>butterfly stretch

Tried it, doesn't really do much to fix my problem. :(

Sounds like a form issue. Push your knees out when you squat and make sure you keep the force in your hips. My hips used to come forward when I squatted and caused similar pain to what you're describing

>Push your knees out when you squat and make sure you keep the force in your hips.

I do my best to push the knees out but I swear to god this makes my hips burn even more.

Are you sure you're doing it correctly? If you're stretching out the ligament and you're still feeling pain, it's not tightness.
It might be your form, in that case. I don't know what form issue would cause pulling your groin though.

For what it's worth, the pain is worst when going below parallel and I think I have a butt wink when I go low.

Could be that your glutes are too weak which causes your hip flexors to take more load on that they can handle.

You need more than just hip flexibility - you need to mobilize the hips AND the ankles. Before squatting I like to do a few sets of 40-60 calf raises in various directions, interspersed with Achilles stretch. Then I'll do dynamic leg swings, some butterfly stretching, and a set or two of high rep squats with just the bar.

Ultimately I'd say take your warmup very seriously. Make it long, get everything and get a nice blood flow and laxity going all the way from hips to toes before you start loading up the bar.

Yea I am doing it fine. Your faggoty stretch doesn't help.

Fuck you, I don't need hip flexibility.

OP here, this isn't me.

Do you have a video of your squat? Do you squat high bar or low bar and have you tried switching between the two?
I agree, everyone here who thinks you need to stretch or do mobility doesn't know what they're talking about.

Fuck you OP. Post your body.

He said it wasn't him

I don't buy that shit.

No video and high bar, don't really care for low bar because I can't get good depth on it like I can on high bar or front squats.

Just fucking around right now, I noticed the pain mainly occurs when I place my feet further out than my ass cheeks, and I have been working on widening my squat stance.

Curious, what muscle tightness would a wider stance being more painful in the hips indicate?

Was 6 unique posters when this guy started posting, 7 since you came. All this is a samefag.

Try with feet closer together. WHen I overestimate the foot position, I end up more stretched in the hole. Might cause your groin to be stretched further. Also try butterfly stretch bfore the gym.

Those better be kilos. Or you have no hope.

OP is a faggot. Big suprise.

P-pounds.

I'm fucking 31, low T probably, and coming back from fucking up my C6 and lumbar. Please don't be cruel.

You are the one who started this shit. Try the stretches OP. They aren't faggoty.