Why continue destroying your body Ronnie?

Why continue destroying your body Ronnie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=298s&v=vZnLRqD4M-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he wants too

that man squatted 800 pounds, he doesn't need his body anymore, he's a legend
there's always something admirable in destroying your body for something greater than yourself

They can take your spine out? That's badass desu

He is determined; gotta give him that.

>that man squatted 800 pounds
>in full gear, squat suit+knee wraps
>as a SHW

Why are they taking his spine how?

jim wendler squatted 1000 pounds and he's in the best shape of his life

What a bitch.

>Why are they taking his spine how?
To remove the metal they put in.
Removing shit is a lot harder, so it requires unobsctucted access to the spine.

So why the hell is Coleman falling apart

fucking hell that's horrible.

exactly how did he fuck himself so badly? does squatting 800lb really do so much? did this happen gradually or did it all just break in one go?

SOMEBODY GET THIS SHREDDED CUNTLORD SOME STEM CELLS

Top aesthetics

your body can only take so much heavy ass weight before it breaks down. Ronnie is 52 and add that to his extreme routine and you've got fucked up joints and tendons. There are some that say that he didn't have very strict form in his lifts and instead depended on his freak genes to carry him through, but idk.
I admire him for his work ethic and drive but I'll probably never be mr Olympia so I'd never aspire to fuck up my spine for heavy lifts

he was a powerlifter before, there are videos of him pulling 800 diddlies. But there is some speculation that some steroids actually fucks up your tendons and i do believe if thats true that might be the cause why he is so fucked up now. He was on insane amounts of gear and not really following a strength routine and yet he lifted insane weights

jesus fucking christ

I've heard that he wasn't really on that much gear compared to his contemporaries and he was just that much of a freak.

>going to have to remove my intestines

Nigga what in the fuck

>people on here still believe lifting heavy isn't bad for you

Well, there are people who lift more than Ronnie and are still fine. It's got to do with programming and recovery. Heavy squats and deadlifts do place high amounts of sheer forces on your spine and other joints but you do recover from that if you give your body enough time and you can even lift lighter weights without any danger during your recovery time.

>their going to have to remove my intestines in order to take my spine out
im never lifting again

I'm not a medical scientist, but how can you remove your spine? I get pulling out the intestines (still connected) out of the body, but how do you disconnect your spine and stay alive/able to walk?

lmao they dont actually take the spine out of your body. colemans not exactly known for his mastery of the english language

Steroids don't fuck up your tendons, but they don't improve them either. Since muscle tissue is growing disproportionately quickly when you roid, tendons end up being relatively weak.
That's also why you see loads more torn biceps when pulling deads in untested PL compared to tested.

>my obese grampa drinks a bottle of whiskey everyday, eats 6000 cals and smokes a pack as well and he's 96 years old

See? overeating, drinking a bottle of liquor a day and smoking 20 cigs isn't that bad, my old man probably outlived your soyboy clean eating, exercising, healthy mind grampa at this point

Ronnie is a sheer monster

massive respect for him

hardcore heavy lifting will fuck up your body, dorian had injury after injury too, branch warren etc the guys known to go all out. doubt anyone here has to worry about that.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=298s&v=vZnLRqD4M-I