So, we all agree SS is utter trash, right? I mean you can't be THAT stupid to fall for this meme... right?

So, we all agree SS is utter trash, right? I mean you can't be THAT stupid to fall for this meme... right?

Why not you try it for yourself and see whether it is a meme or not.

It has its uses but it shouldn't be used like morons on Veeky Forums do.

And end like pic related? Kek no thanks famalam

The real question is
>are these numbers so low because of SS or are these numbers so low because people think SS is a meme.

Context on this image?

Some poll a Veeky Forumsizen did here.

>bulking when you are already fat

what did you expect would happen?

There's really no point in discussing SS.

Why tho

because its a meme

Are you sure that dude doesn't have Klienfelter syndrome? It sure fucking looks like it.

There's nothing wrong with drinking milk, but GOMAD is retarded.

Why bulk when you're already fat

Yeah, looks like Klinefelter. At least he's trying; more than we can say about most.

I ran SS by the book and all my lifts are in the top 10-15% according to those stats.
The problem is when chumps on the internet read an infographic about "SS" and just do that routine without any of the background info or proper recovery.

How's your body though.
>inb4 I'm doing another routine now
Then how was your body when you finished SS

The fact that people still talk about it in itself is a bad sign.

SS isn't a meme though. It is a beginner program designed around compound movements that maximize strength gains.

But people here sell it as the ultimate routine for everything.
>Aestethics
>Strength
>Just do SS mate! What are you a fucking faggot?
And you end T-rex mode.

Does gyno only seem so prevalent these days cause selection bias or are (((they))) actually winning?

Using the program as designed will not end you in T-Rex mode it will do exactly as designed to build the most power and strength possible using linear progression. Once the rapid gains stop after a few deloads its time to move on.

Just because the idiots on this goat herding board don't get it does not make it a meme

The bigger problem here is he was eating at a surplus when he was already a fat fuck, also I bet he didnt bulk very slowly. He probably followed the "eat big get big" meme without actually tracking everything.

SS does work but you're supposed to change your routine after a couple of months

Started skinny fat, no abs, probably around 180 lbs at 6'2", ended at 210, 15.5 inch arms, 44 inch chest, 26 inch legs. Still no abs, but definitely saw increase in size and way stronger than when I started. I did put fat on as well but all my clothes still fit and I get into my 32 inch waist jeans fine.

Rapid weight gain and losing your 6 pack is par for the course for SS, but you stand to gain a lot of strength and muscle in a very short amount of time, as opposed to everyone who tries to stay lean that take over a year to get a bench and squat in the 200s.

Can I just get a good beginners routine that isn't a fucking meme please? Thanks.

ss isnt a meme and i have been seeing good gains without insane weight gain, however i also read the damn book and am not retarded
t. 0.5 1.5 2.25 2.5 after 1.5 months ss

I'm trying to get through the book, I really am, but I also really don't know half the terminology or anatomy used in the book. Call me a brainlet but there are few pages in this damn book that actually make sense to me, usually the 'Learning to X' sections.

well its not that hard of a book even for me as a nonnative speaker

>Famalam
Fucking kill yourself faggot. Blow your top off with a shotgun and stream it on Facebook live... Wow.. pure cringe. Also, getting fat as fuck is a diet problem, retard. 3x5 and adding 5lb every session can be done without getting fat...

That depends what are your goals and whats the timeline.

The problem is beginners know nothing, but they think they know alot.