Being Vegetarian

Anyone else trying to be /fit but also is a die hard vegetarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ef2713e0ff4808c3
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot

kill OP

Why would hou ever be a vegetarian?

Yes
Because I don’t want to die at 40 with bad skin

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=ef2713e0ff4808c3
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9

It’s also fun to brag about being vegetarian

If you care about animals, being vegetarian is worse than eating meat. Veganism is the only way, and its pretty hard to stay lean unless you do a lot of cardio.

>Anyone else trying to be /fit but also is a die hard vegetarian?
No because I'm not stupid and self-destructive.

>being vegetarian is worse than eating meat.
can you elaborate? I'm interested

Kill and butcher your own meat and you will never be a vegan pussy ever again.

>when you took eggs from chickens and milked cows before you could read
Vegetarians are worthless.
>when the best meat is your own kill
Vegans suck too.

You think it's hard to stay lean as a vegan?

I've been lifting for years casually and haven't had meat for forever (over 15 years).

I look pretty good by normal people standards and that's all I care for.

I want to eventually transition to being mostly vegan but it's hard to manage that at this point in time.

Fpbp

I’m struggling to bulk as a vegetarian. Would you guys say it’s fair that I take protein supplements to make up for it

>Raised vegetarian
>Never eaten meat
>Idgaf about the ethics or any of that crap
>Years of conditioning has made me react to the smell of meat with disgust
>Whenever I try to eat meat, mental block stops me before I do
How do I start eating meat

No because I actually want to make gains

just fucking eat it
>waaaaah the food tastes bad
you sound like a 3 year old eating broccoli or some shit

There is no science proving that vegans/vegetarians are healthier or live longer than meat eaters. The argument can be made that they are actually less healthy.
Denise Minger, among others, has thoroughly debunked "The China Study" and all lab studies have shown meat consumption leading to longer lives, when animal products are removed from the diet the lifespan shortens. Death from disease decreases because they die younger and don't live long enough for the disease to develop.
The reason people say, "I regressed my chronic disease" when switching to a vegan diet is because they stopped eating crap altogether (fast food, highly processed foods, oil, sugar, extracts). You might also reach the conclusion that they achieved this by giving themselves malnourishment which means there wasn't enough incoming protein to keep building cells, thus the disease wasn't being fed.
If you do adopt that lifestyle it should be for ethical reasons, not health reasons.

Yep. I'm not trying very hard, honestly. Just trying to lose fat and gain some shoulders.

>It’s also fun to whine like a little baby about vegetarians
Apparently.

>If you care about animals, being vegetarian is worse than eating meat
> its pretty hard to stay lean unless you do a lot of cardio

this is your brain on veganism