SS

I saw ss being mentioned here often, I seriously thought it's some routine the Waffen-SS used to do.

haha

lol they died

Holy shit KEK
>(in heavy German accent) Franz what are you doing?
>Squats for the Führer.

Die verfluchte juden klauen meine gainz!

Kek

Ok seriously though, what is ss?

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe

On a serious note.
Does anybody here actually has anything about the rutine the german SS/Wehrmatch used to do?
I'm interested now

Forward lateral raises

Haha lol me too man

>Get absolutely rekt by slavtrash xF
Difficult to follow for more than a couple years

Who says it isn't?

I bought my girl that bra/pantie set for xmas.

>Literally fight against the whole fucking world alone with little to no help from brit asskickers known to man as Japs and some pasta makers
>Almost make take over russia

>Rekt
If it wasn't for the U.S/Brits the germans would've probably won.
(nothing is granted)

Straight shota. Fucking ruins good doujins

Same breh

>Literally fight against the whole fucking world alone with little to no help from brit asskickers known to man as Japs and some pasta makers
Literally their own fault.
>Almost make take over russia
Not even close.

>If it wasn't for the U.S/Brits the germans would've probably won.
(nothing is granted)
>the u.s and Brits
Imagine turning such a blind eye to not only the largest front, but also the total ass kicking the German army suffered from the commies.

>Literally their own fault.
They just wanted their land and people back, but it was indeed their fault to some extent.
>Not even close
Close enough to get to Moscow
>Imagine turning such a blind eye to not only the largest front, but also the total ass kicking the German army suffered from the commies.
If it wasn't for the english and americans, russia wouldn't have been such a hazzle for them, taking in count that they had more than one front to worry about.
After all the commies suffered around 10M casualties and germans around 3M, just imagine the power the reich would've had at their disposal if the english and americans
decided not take any type of action against them.

don't bother its all out dated hell the US army at the time used burpies as a fitness test. they now use pack march, runs and shit instead.

>They just wanted their land and people back, but it was indeed their fault to some extent.
They should of stopped before Poland and just let Italy actually modernize.

>Close enough to get to Moscow
They honestly would of just retreated farther into Russia desu

>If it wasn't for the english and americans, russia wouldn't have been such a hazzle for them, taking in count that they had more than one front to worry about.
They declared war on the United States. It was not the other way around.
Also
>British being anything more than slightly annoying

>After all the commies suffered around 10M casualties and germans around 3M, just imagine the power the reich would've had at their disposal if the english and americans
decided not take any type of action against them.
It would of ended the same, but just with more Russians dead. Their manufacturing skills doomed them from about half way through the war.

Hey I remember that image. It's from a thread where I got this one.

Watch the Greatest Story Never Told, and lift. Don't choose.

>implying the war would've ended if they captured Moscow

Just how naive are you

Maybe I will bdcause I strongly believe in pluralism and in listening to different opinions. But if it'll try to convince me Hitler was a good guy, it will fail. I had family members murdered in concentration camp, others forced to slave labour, others watching mass executions, and my home in Warsaw destroyed after the Uprising.

>Literally fight against the whole fucking world
In 1941 USSR was fighting against whole Europe - Germany had Swedish steel and Czech military factories.

>If it wasn't for the U.S/Brits the germans would've probably won.
They opened second front only in 1944.

>They just wanted their land and people back
Didn't know that Belarus and Ukraine are German lands.

>taking in count that they had more than one front to worry about.
USSR also had armie in the east to protect from japs. Also if I remember correctly they moved some of them in the west to fight with nazis.

>Close enough to get to Moscow
Napoleon captured Moscow. So what?

U.S./Brits

The US only intervened when Germany alreads was close to collapsing. Americunds did nothing worthwhile besides invading France and devastating their surrounding.

>b-but we almost had you!!

What is lend lease?

What is Sweden steel and Czech military factories?

What a moron! Te he he he!