Vancouver General

Anybody on Veeky Forums live in Vancouver or more specifically Coquitlam? What are some good fitness centers in the area?

Fuck off.

why

Anytime fitness is awesome.

Who is this? She got Instagram page?

Golds Gym in Port Coquitlam is good

Bcit burnaby campus gym my dude

Nice digits my dude. Praise Kek.

Vancouver Island here. Kill yourself mainland faggot

Anyone live in Paris?

Hey bro, I go to anytime fitness in New West.
If you're into music, game development, writing, shoot me an email [email protected] if you wanna chat. Just moved and looking to meet new people.

And sorry, should've been more clear that I recommend Anytime Fitness. You get access to them anywhere, right now I'm visiting family and can use it in this city, and ironically working out to sonic the hedgehog music at 4 AM alone is fun.

Can I buy your trucks. Island pickups are always in good condition.

Best gym in Vic?

Autistic as fuck

Coquitlam isn’t Vancouver poorfuck

Ultimate fitness in Port Moody, check it out. I'm the guy in adipowers and sweatpants ;)

If downtown Function Health Club is good shit.

lmao this nigga thinks the Island doesn't make you wanna kill yourself
t. Duncan kid here

Dude it's still "Vancouver" until you hit Station Rd. on the far side of Aldergrove.

I would want to kill myself if I lived in duncan too.

A buddy of mine goes to Gold's in Langley, but idk if it's really worth the price.

Fair. Duncan's probably the biggest shithole. Buncha injuns all over the damn place.

Rest of the Island isn't much better though desu

If you like being outdoors and hate people the north island is alright.

Victoria is absolute trash. Wealthy fake turbo leftists. I wish I was smart enough to be a scam artist because the average person in Victoria seems like they would be really easy to scam.

Check out Anytime Fitness - I know they have a PoCo location and a few others scattered around that area. I work out at one near downtown. It's good and not super expensive though I have never worked out at the PoCo location.

Eh. I moved to Saltspring, then to the Mainland at around 12 years old, and now I live in Calgary.
Would move back to Vancouver if I got a job or anything out there, but beyond that I'm okay with staying out of BC the rest of my life. I get enough drab weather and shitty drivers when I come back for one week a year.

Glad someone else noticed the shitty drivers from B.C.
t. Bellingham

Probably CARSA, but I go to the Y since its close to work

hi gary

haha woah who is this?

just tell me right now if you're gay

Then why is there a Burnaby, Poco, Surrey Langley delta etc and not just a Vancouver ?
You’re delusional and poor

have you ever heard of the "greater vancouver area" or "vancouver" for short? fuck off retard

me

Nanaimo boy here

Great if you like the outdoors and trashy women

Keep it secret but cameron gym at lougheed is low key good.

Anyone goto Platinum in Surrey?
Just looking for a lifting buddy or a gym friend.

i used to, moved to flex fitness

Do you like it more? Or is it just closer for you?

imo, its a bit more hardcore. theres actually ppl who go there who compete in bb and pl. also main reason i moved was because its cheap af and its 24h. i like it more than platinum

Nope.

shoo shoo