You wake up as Potatoman. What do you do to improve yourself?

You wake up as Potatoman. What do you do to improve yourself?

I already have

Kill yourself. Being Potatoman means you have already peaked as a human being. There is nowhere else to go but down.

This.

Kms

>shave head
>fix hygiene
>lift heavy
>get on gear
>become supermutant

>optional: give self jaundice for skin color gains

are all supermutants still based on men since bethesda changed the lore
aside from the trap from new vefas

>

>You wake up as Potatoman. What do you do to improve yourself?

peel my skin off and then boil my face and then repeatedly hit it with a masher and then serve it with bangers gravy and peas

Just be myself

Bloat max

To be honest he doesn't even look that bad.

He just looks like he eats fast food all day every day.

I think a good diet would fix most of his problems (awful skin, shitty facial features). Then start lifting 3 times a week and get a nice haircut and actually care about yourself.

Would probably improve him by 200%

Just try to get as bloated as I can and start dressing like a goth

fast for a week, shave, try to do something about the lack of symmetry on my face, go after any chick that would take me

>To be honest he doesn't even look that bad.

/ourguy/

desu i would just spend my time trying not to get mashed by society and instead mash my dick

Shave, fast, cut hair, lift, fix diet, save for plastic surgery and in the meantime (and after that) dedicate myself conpletely to self improvement, specially on a STEM field. Litrally live a monk-lile life for 10 years or so and then emerge as a glorious god after surgery.

>you can do this already without having the disadvantage of being potatoman

Go kylo ren mode and always wear a mask, make it a cool part of my wardrobe but never ever reveal my face to anyone

>shave head
>shave face
>fucking wash face
>begin cutting

Just because perfection is unobtainable does not make it worth pursuing.

>all these passive cucks itt

Literally go and find the hottest thot you've been lusting for, rape, achieve biggest nut, THEN kill yourself

What’s there to improve? He’s a fuckin’ slayer.

MASHED

With good hair, grooming, hygiene, fashion and good bod from lifting he can become an average looking guy with a weird eye at best.

Saw a pic of potatoman from when he was younger and he doesn't look that bad. He's ugly by choice.

>Buy a Leper mask
>When people ask just sat your face is mangled
>Lift

Get into BLOATMAXXING

I don't think Super Mutants were ever exclusively men. Going back to Fallout 1 The Master believed SMs could have viable offspring unless you tell him otherwise. That means he must have thought they could mash dangly bits together, which means both men and women became SMs

Think of it like a chick on roids. Their body shape turns to looking like men. It's the same idea but more.

We have summoned potatoman.

Be careful who you call grinch in high school

>feet on the right girl

I already model and have to resist the urge to kill myself almost daily. Becoming a potato would be the end me.

>start youtube channel
>get famous
>use youtube money to get plastic surgery to fix face
>fix everything else

how old is this guy? how much time does he have?

Start hoarding money like a gready jew,thats the only thing that can redem him,i have a filthy rich friend who looks just a bit better than him and he fucks more than 90 percent of chads i know. Girls leave him their number on his porsche and do stuff like that

Go take a steaming shower and scrub like shit, wash my hair twice, shave, moisturize, face mask, go get a haircut or get it styled and buy some product, buy some new clothes, a dumbbell set, call around and look for the best dental and health plans, look for a decent place or way to get some cardio, find a dermatologist, look for cars being sold at a good deal, body weight exercise as much as possible. Consider snake-oil skin treatments and tools, then use the chapstick I keep forgetting that I have. Cologne. Grooming kit. Real food. Febreeze. Cleaning supplies for all my clothes and sheets. Humidifier/dehumidifier. Air purifier. Grab a dime sack and some wraps, blaze it to my pirated music and figure my life out. hahaha holy shit.

Literally would abuse my body with steroids

Atleast I’m not a manlet anymore.

Guys would never do that to a rich ugly girl lol, and THAT'S what sets us apart from those disgusting cunts

Shave that fucking neck beard and get a better hair cut, first off. Start exercising to lose excess fat and hopefully say goodbye to mr. double chin. Probably get some cream for the acne too.

He'd still have a busted up face but at least he wouldnt look fucking disgusting.

>he can become an average looking guy with a weird eye at best
which has it's own appeal desu.

>diet
>cardio
>haircut
>exfoliation

This :)

Gold diggers are disgusting,truly the most pathetic human being on the social ladder. And as far as potatoman looks there is not much he can do,i'd say 3/10 is the most he could reach

1. Accutane
2. Shave
3. Buzz most of hair off
4. Bloatmaxx
5. Become employed by gangsters as general use goon
6. Do human trafficking
7. Fuck the humans

Best case scenario honestly

Mash my brains with a shotgun.

What kind of inbreeding causes this?

Cousin inbreeding + parents over 40 + bad RNG + FAS
His twin sister looks nowhere as bad as him. She also uses a different name than him and his brother and doesn't live with them, and hasn't done so since early childhood according to Potatoman. They have two sisters's who are 20+ years older too.

He obviously has a weird cranial structure, he will never look average, are you blind?

- Shave my neckbeard.
- Shave my hair.
- Improve my hygene.
- Exfoliate my face and get some anti-acne.
- Get on 200mg test HRT for at least a year
- Lay off the fucking carbs
- Get some quality grass fed protein
- Train 2x day without breaks
- 1 hour Cardio before bed everyday;

browse fit and shitpost

Immediately start playing some hardcore MMO

Say happy birthday to potatoman

The pity in this picture is palpable

Fucking btfo

Potatoman confirmed for CHAD.

srs he may not look good but by god he looks happier then most of us. I say we get the man to cut his hair start lifting and we give him a good skin care routine. He would be even happier.

Veeky Forums BTFO

How do you guys know all of this???

Pretty much this. Get on gear, lift heavy, and leave humanity behind.

His FB page is basically fully open and when you click the about tab you see his family tree.

she didn't even want to open her eyes

>4 fag
That's not a mutant, they're supposed to be ape like not just the hulk with armour

>Guys would never do that to a rich ugly girl lol
Maybe you wouldn't