How much should a girl be lifting after 6 months?

Squat?
Deadlift?
Hip thrust?

Gimme numbers and help me figure out why I’m not there yet...

Just use the exrx site's standards for squat and deadlift. There's no way there's a standard set for hip thrusts.

idk what that means. looking around on the site and i don't see exactly what you're talking about yet.

okay so i'm an intermediate deadlift person and novice squat person? is this good for 6 months?

doesn't really answer my question. give me some numbers here guys.

fuck you, sure its good but you're whining with no context. You're not a powerlifter, you're a girl, and we have no idea what you look like or want to look like. What you think is good is good, how the fuck should I know and why the fuck should any of us care?

2pl8 squat, 3pl8 deadlift

no, fuck you.

it's frustrating that this stuff is so male-dominant and everyone has info and arbitrary benchmarks for men when i don't get any. where are my arbitrary strength benchmarks? i'm just looking for general ballpark numbers. if it helps i'm 5'6" 135lbs.

Did you not look at the page on exrx where it explains what each category means? Whatever, just fucking use symmetricstrength. No way you can fuck that up.

0.375/0.8/1.5/2 is the female equivalent of 1/2/3/4
What are your numbers?

Also you're a retard for thinking hip thrusts are relevant.

why are hip thrusts not relevant? they're my biggest lift.

anyway deadlift 205lbs squat 130

hip thrust 250? though i guess this doesn't count for anything

>why are hip thrusts not relevant?
>they're my biggest lift.
Women are a meme.
>anyway deadlift 205lbs squat 130
wew lass
what about them presses

those are sets of 5 btw.

presses? i moved on from ohp dumbbells and can do the bar now. and like 70lb benchpress. i don't really train these, only do them once a week or once every 2 weeks or so.

>i don't really train these
Maybe if you did you wouldn't be so week.

i mean maybe. would more upper body strength help me squat more?

Use Strengthlevel.com

You dumb roastie whore

You are asking the wrong question. Here is what you need to know:

You should be doing basic compound movements 2-3 noncosecutive times a week. Since you mentioned squat and deadlift, starting strength is an appropriate program:

Squat 3 sets of 5 reps
Overhead Press 3 sets of 5 reps (alternate with bench press every other workout)
Deadlift 1 set of 5 reps
A chin-up progression

Use reasonable wrap up sets (e.g. bar,
And two intermediate weights).

Increase your Deadlift and Squat by 5 lbs each workout.

Increase your presses by 2.5 lbs each workout (purchase micro plates).

Once you stall, cut the weight progression in half.

Repeat as many times as you can mentally stand and them move to a weekly program.

Your body, nutrition, and recovery ability will determine your numbers.

>phoneposting
>r*ddit spacing
>"you should do SS", and then talks about something that really isn't SS
apex meme

whoops, meant to quote

>phoneposting

*iPad posting

>r*ddit spacing

wtf is reddit spacing?

>"you should do SS", and then talks about something that really isn't SS

Starting Strength isn’t Strarting Strength. “The program” has quite a few modifications approved by Rip himself. Do you think he makes old ladies do power cleans?

The book clearly says that the weight progressions are about half for women relative to men.

Chin-ups are also a part of the program.

You also continue linear progression until you can’t.

With all this said, please explain how I didn’t lay out Starting Strength accurately for OP.

i don't really care about arms i just want to squat and deadlift more.

chinups can be fun though

This is a poor LARP. If you were trying any harder you would be IN the pond faggot. And on the off chance that you actually are some dumb bitch, fuck the fuck off. I typed "female 5'6 what should my squat be?" into Google and got "benchmarks according to weight" kys you thirsty ho.

Then, don’t do bench press. You should still Overhead press for general strength, abs, and those upper chest muscles.

ohp works the core? i was reading that a weak core could be the reason for people sucking at squats.

>reddit spacing

apparently not formatting your posts like a retard is insulting around these parts

>>phoneposting
>*iPad posting
wew lad, sure showed me there
>wtf is reddit spacing?
What you're doing right now, newfriend.
>Starting Strength isn’t Strarting Strength. “The program” has quite a few modifications approved by Rip himself.
What you're talking about is not Starting Strength anymore.
>Do you think he makes old ladies do power cleans?
Do you think OP is an old lady? Do you think he makes old ladies do the SS novice program?
>Chin-ups are also a part of the program.
That's not at all what I was talking about.
>With all this said, please explain how I didn’t lay out Starting Strength accurately for OP.
Why "2-3 nonconsecutive times a week", instead of the fixed schedule?
Why are the warmup sets different than those outlined in the book?
Where's phase 1, phase 2, and advanced novice? Where's the power cleans?
Why the halved weight increases? Where are the three deloads?
Why "Repeat as many times as you can mentally stand", instead of "until you deload three times"?

Yea, you need core to stabilize so you don't snap your shit up doing OHP

Hi reddo (likely samefagging too).

As you might know, paragraphs are perfectly valid in formatting your post for better readability. However, double spacing every time, like (You) keep doing, is entirely needless, and extremely obnoxious.
A dead giveaway is double spacing after the post number, and after single-line quotes.
THAT's reddit spacing, not just "formatting your posts".

But you already knew all this, did you not? :^)
Either way, if you dislike being called out on your retardation that much, you're free to fuck off.

Squats and deads work the """core""" much more than OHP, if anything it's the other way around.

what's the best way to work legs below the knee with a barbell.

all the pics just show squats working upper legs not calves