Does Veeky Forums have a skincare routine?

Does Veeky Forums have a skincare routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndfv6DtBlW4
youtu.be/gG_XI2jXMKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah. my bf nuts on my face every night.

you'd better be a boy

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

i'm a girl

beat me to it kek

>drink lots of water
>scrub face vigorously with soaped loofah every day
>get lots of vitamins
>avoid sunburn, but try to tan in the sun often
Seems to be working ok. Several grils have remarked that I have good skin

Wash face twice a day, SPF50+ facial moisturiser every morning, regular moisturiser before bed, sunscreen on all exposed skin during summer and full body gradual fake tan application once a week. The latter easily boosted my attractiveness by a full point.

My gym is expensive as fuck, but they have free lotion so I use it liberally. I have the hands of a little girl, and now that I've been lotioning up I've been getting compliments on them.

I was using the sauna too, but I recently passed out after not rehydrating properly so I'm gonna hold off for a bit.

Semen is rich in zinc and androgens which help promote clear skin. You'd better start swallowing.

lightly rub face with flannel in the shower every day, ever other day i use a pore cleansing foam while in the shower and just lightly rub it with a flannel for like 30seconds, you shouldn't be using heavy face scrubs every day as you are just knocking your natural oils off balance and causing your skin to either dry out and become flaky or start producing even more oils.
For skin on hands and arms i just use cheapo moisturiser every now and then, face included if it feels a little dry

other than that just eat clean and drink clean

THAT FUCKING ASS

Sensitive skin so I've tried everything and this is the only thing that works for me:

- dove soap to wash
- lush tea tree toner
- Enzymion moisturizer
- exfoliate/scrub with a clothe every 2 days

I have really oily skin so before I exfoliate I squeeze my nose for all the nasty ass whiteheads

Pro tip: go to lush and find the cutest chick working. Tell her if she fixes your face you'll take her out to dinner. She'll laugh because it's such an outrageous comment and then follow through if it actually fixes your face

>I was using the sauna too, but I recently passed out
L O N D O N

Sorry buddy, my boipussy is for pegging only.

Maybe.

Ivory fragrance free body wash with tea tree oil
Homemade charcoal and lime back scrub
Homemade Cocoa and almond oil lotion
Spf 50 sunscreen

That's legendarylootz from reddit. It literally says so on the photo. It's a chick with tremendous breasts by the way.

We aren't talking about the OP pic. Follow the thread.

Anybody here dermaroll?

GTFO

>tremendous breasts

Go on...

FUCK is there anymore from this set

I like that pickup line, but I've never even seen a lush before.

Think that same line will work at Aesop?

Cut out soda and your face looks great in less than 2 weeks

I just slab coconut oil on my face and let it sit for a couple of hours then I'll rub in the rest.

Seriously, try this.

>Am: apply 4% benzoyl peroxide face wash in shower after cleansing, immediately after shower use moisturizer
>Pm: Use cleanser, moisturize face and apply thin layer of differin cream
AND MY SKIN IS STILL SHIT

>dove soap
AHAHAHAHA

Moisturizer, clean pillow sheets, and this painful motherfucker.

Exfoliate with those cream scrubs at night, then moisturise with whatever nice-smelling body cream I find in the store. Right now it's some brazil nut one, smells godtier

Also, this is really important, exfoliate with an exfoliating glove, especially your face, neck and hands once a week after a bath or sauna. It's honestly reversed any ageing signs.

Cleanse and moisturize every morning and evening. That's all.

>scrub face vigorously with soaped loofah every day

almost got me there buddy

Different user, I use a roughish body scrubber to really wash my face down otherwise I get a layer of dead skin and oil in my beard

10% Benzol Peroxide scrub daily. Mud mask once a week

>chicken livers
>sweet potatoes
>avocados
>abstaining from stimulants, which restrict circulation and dry out your skin
>circulation-enhancing foods like beets
This is the answer, anything topical is a meme

You wanna fight faggot?

>legendarylootz
Somehow I like how some sluts have entire subreddits dedicated to them

I had to wait for my skin to dry post shower, then peroxide, wait again, then moisturize. The shower might be spoiling the benzoyl for you.

I used to have real bad acne, then I started using pine tar soap and it’s mostly gone. I get the occasional pimple now and then though

Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap, can buy at GNC

>braaaap
*slight pause
>>BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFF

so alpha bro

i know this is from my man bateman,but is this a decent routine? isnt it too much shit on your face?

This last week I've been having a lot pimples in my chin. What could be? Stress? Cortisol? Maybe it's because I'm training everyday. I'm washing my face two times a day and doing a low carb cutting.

milk and diary in general cause pimples in the chin area,literally only there. do you drink a lot of milk or something that contains diary?

I'm not drinking any dairy or carbs at all (just veggies). I don't know what the fuck is going on. In my own experience keto and low carb make my face ultra clean but this time my chin area looks like shit. The only difference this time is a more aggresive cut (1000 calorie deficit) and almost training everyday. That's why I was thinking is something related to cortisol or stres levels.

I'm post-Accutane, so that changes everything, but dairy seems to help my skin a lot. All that fat keeps my skin looking soft, moisturized, healthy. When I'm /nocoffee/ (fat chance I'll ever get back to that) the oily face can get excessive, but it's nice to know the dietary fat is working.

London

What is that?

Bump for answers

>shower in the morning
>non-oily 30 spf moisturizer on face/neck/arms everyday (I live in the desert)
>wash my face with soap before bed
>moisture without sunscreen after that, because my skin will get dry

Seems to work pretty well, almost never have pimples, hopefully no skin cancer later in life as well

I just do the Japanese skincare ritual twice every day. What's the point of being swole, if your muscles are covered in pustules and oil? Back, face, legs, arms, everywhere can be blemish free if you wash it this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndfv6DtBlW4

start at 15:09

Skin care is for fags and nu males Real men look rugged.

having a bunch of pimples doesn't look rugged retard

Less of a routine, more of a lifestyle.

>Diet is mostly lean meats/veggies/fruit
>always drink atleast a gallon of water
>never smoke, drink sparingly
>always get 7-9 hours of sleep
>supplement every 3-4 days with a bunch of vitamins/minerals including some like hyaluronic acid to help with skin hydration
>work out regularly/mix of cardio
>shower with mildly hot water using skin-nurturing shampoo/shower gel, finish with hair moisturizer/conditioner
>whilst hair is conditioned (i keep it in for 3-5 mins, makes my hair really soft, girls comment on it when they touch it), use a facial scrub every 3-4 days, otherwise just use water activated skin cleanser loaded with hyaluronic acid/vitamin c/a/e to exfoilate my skin
>rinse off cleanser/hair conditioner, finish with cold water for 20-30 secs to close pores.
>pat skin dry or let it air dry if not a busy morning, use a vitamin c/e serum on eye area whilst face is wet, also apply small amount of anti aging/30 spf skin face moisturizer to face, baby lotion on rest of body.

Wrinkles/skin blemishes typically occur from a mixture of stressful lifestyle/sun damage/dehydrated skin/poor diet or habits such as smoking

Do all of this while getting fit and you'll easily go up 3-4 points.

/thread

While I agree with most of this, I would say hair care can be simplified and that I'd actually recommend "no poo" for nearly everyone. Been on it for years and can't see myself ever going back.

removes blackheads, white heads etc.

kek

Morning
>shower
>apricot scrub exfoliator
>cleanser
>get out of shower and dry off
>moisturizer

Night
>rough cleanser
>moisturizer with different vitamins (E & D) than morning moisturizer

I also spray rose water with glycerin on my face twice a day. Don't use apricot scrub and the rough cleanser at night every single night, just every other day. Too much exfoliation isn't good for you and the rough cleanser makes my skin sensitive to light so i only use it at night and every other night in order to not bother my skin.

I dealt with pretty bad acne in high school and this fixed it. Rose water was like magic for both me and my girlfriends skin who had worse acne than me. If you're a man with long enough hair for it to touch your forehead, consider having it pulled back with a hair band while you sleep so your hair isn't poking your skin and causing acne. Also, clean sheets and pillowcases and stop touching your face all the time. Growing a beard helped me with acne as i stopped touching my jaw and face and instead played with my beard, plus its aesthetic. Just gotta be careful about taking care of your skin under a beard, i usually keep mine up to 1 1/2" until i get annoyed with it and cut it back to 1/2"

If you want the actual brands and shit for what i use and this thread still exists when i check back I'll post them

Real men have acne, blemishes, dry skin, eczema, liver spots and a weird unhealthy color. It's not like good skin is an indicator of good health and good genetics.

Thank you user, you are my greatest ally!

Not really, I just wash my face with cold water.
Haven't had more than 2 or 3 zits in my life, and that was during puberty.

The secret to good skin is fatty fish and moderate sun exposure. And fasting of course.

How do I get clear skin without making it a part time job

>22 years old
>still have acne all over face, neck, shoulders, chest and back

Feels bad.

You can't

I used to have the most fucked acne , now I drink loads of water every day and don't drink shit like juice and soft drinks. Now I have perfect skin nearly all the time

Hydrate
Look at your diet, some cut out dairy and that works (personally it makes no difference for me), some cut out other things that's something you'll unfortunately have to experiment with.
Don't over agitate your face, a lot of people do too much and end up scouring and inflaming their skin, results in more acne usually
Sometimes you can break out because of problems with dry skin. This can be remedied pretty easily by taking a cold shower or if that's too unpleasant, at least rinsing your skin and hair with cool water after.
In the end what worked for me was a sort of "keep it simple, stupid" scenario.

Tanning is literally just damaging your skin.

I JUST use face soap in the shower and before bed, littlento no acne. All this other shit is wack

what do i do against blackheads on my nose

>Tanning is literally just damaging your skin.
agreed

>exfoliate with an exfoliating glove,
this kinda thing?

Squeeze till you pop a blood vessel and look even more retarded.

You guys know there's a subleddit called skincare addiction where autistic losers obsess over this stuff right?

Just buy some Cera Ve cleanser, BHA, moisturizer and sunscreen. Bam. Done.

What a waste. Either you bust inside or you castrate yourself.

shoot those nigs

youtu.be/gG_XI2jXMKs

Eat cum

I more or less based my routine on his
I start off with the gel cleanser, every other day I will follow up with the exfoliating scrub as I don't believe it's necessary daily, then I use the herb-mint facial mask, followed by a mosturizing lotion. Nighttime I do the same minus the exfoliating scrub, and after the lotion use prescription cream, then the eye balm. Works for me

I've done this for weeks with no results

I call bullshit

Nah, it's gotta be rougher. If you can get a tan exfoliating glove, it's good for general skin exfoliation.

I read it was kind of like landscaping, any lines that form are erased. And it sounds weird but it really has removed any wrinkles on my face

Mah nigga. My full routine, which has had great results:

>Change pillow case every 2 days (sleep one side, flip it the next night, then get a new one)
>Change razors after 5 - 6 uses
>Immediately after shaving use the apricot scrub exfoliator
>5% benzoil peroxide cleanser on noticeable blemishes post exfoliator (Note: I only shave every other day)
>Shower every other day, use apricot scrub w/ salycinic acid (different from exfoliant)
>Before drying with towel, use hands to squeegee off as much water as possible to avoid moistening towel too much
>Only use any shower towel twice
>Use lukewarm water on face, not too hot not too cold
>Don't be rough with scrubbing, dab at face with towel instead of wiping
>Eat a diet that contains plenty of anti-inflammatory foods (ginger tea brewed from fresh root, onions every morning, eat my veggies)

Got a compliment from a cute coworker on how "enviable" my skin was not too long ago.

>Androgens
That's wrong, right?

you better activate those almonds beforehand

What ass?

>no dubs

You can't if your genetics aren't great. I have decent skin now and I have to put in fucking work (aka long showers to exfoliate my face every other day). Used to drive my gf nuts because it took me longer to get ready than she did. Funniest part was that it wasn't even vain-Ness. It was literally what it took to keep my skin clear.

Also, I'm 26 and still fucking break out if I sleep on the side/my face. Does it ever go away or will I deal with this shit forever?

did it for 7 months
never worked for me
did it for a further 3 months with vinager-bakeing soda method
its really not for everyone, depends on your genetic luck how well it works for you

how do we know which side is which or ever what country's this person drove trucks in (different sides of road)?

Recently started using Aesop products. They're wonderful.

you sound like a shill

Need some help from you /skin/fags. How do I prevent stretch marks? Getting some pretty nasty ones on my right bicep and shoulder.

that was really weird. do you do all the shit that sexy old lady did? or just the lather thing

everything is cope besides Retin-A

also chad can bathe in bacon grease and have crystal clear skin

anything for clearing up the face?
I have bad acne and on medication for it(it's going away)

>wash face and apply minoxidil
>wash it off 4 hours later and apply moisturizer
>wash it off 8 hours later and apply minoxidil
>sleep
>repeat

>Cold shower
>Squeeze any juicy looking spots
>Exfoliate problem areas (nose, forehead, back of cheeks, jaw/lip area) with microfiber wash cloth
>Use face wash and rinse off

I like cold showers because they don't dry my skin /hair out so much.

what can I use for dry skin? My face skin is always dry