How do we feel about sweet potatoes?

How do we feel about sweet potatoes?

Better than white potatoes.

Good.

yum

Can't stand 'em personally, regular potatoes are the bomb.

Yam

>we

>better than white
Unterspuds have to go back

that scene in ratatouille, so good

Delicious, nutritious, lots of ways to prepare them. My current favorite is sweet potato fries.

They pair really well with regular potatoes, actually. You get a mix of sweet and savory. Mix em up when you make homefries, fries, gnocchi, whatever.

I like them
They taste good
But they're expensive, and yukon gold potatoes taste good while being less expensive

Fuck off you stupid libcuck. I swear all you jealous liberuls are always trying to come at us. WE WON GET OVER IT. The white race is now secure and you stinky jewmuzzies can get THE FUCK out of my country. You leftie cucks should KILL YOURSELFES. Go back to shilling for Shillary somewhere else. Or ooooh are you going to claim I’m some sort of paid Russian bot? Or claim I’m some sort of false flag? Ahaha Pathetic. HEIL HITLER AND HEIL THIS MASTER RACE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST, ITS OVER. HAHAHAHAHA

>sweet

So this is what your brain looks like on r/pol?

just carbs i.e. sugar. fuck that shit

good carb source for pre workout meal

It's a vegetable that's not an onion so why the fuck even bother with it?

Unironically kill your self.

>paid Russian bot
T-I-G-E-R-S

I microwave and eat one or two a day. I've been eating the /purps/ recently with just salt, amazing.

they're the building block of carbs

it's gross. disgusting. absolutely fucking disgusting. only palatable when you cook them in the oven with some seasoning or drizzeled in ketchup. I prefer regular potatoes. they're blander but at least you don't have that obnoxiously gross sweet flavor.

My sides

kek