I have a pretty mild case of pectus excavatum...

I have a pretty mild case of pectus excavatum, what are some good exercises to improve my posture and improve the look of my chest? Pic is not me

Post a pic of you then

do face pulls and practice good posture.
have you been checked for Marfans OP?

Get a nuss procedure. Don't be a chestlet

Front squats.
Face pulls.
Yates fully-bentover barbell rows.
Pullups.
Hanging leg raises.
Rotator cuff work.

Heavy squats and rows and then everything else for volume. This will FORCE you to gain correct posture.

>This thread again
The only solution is surgery, get the nuss bar, best decision of my entire life.

Pectus isn't a posture problem you fucking retard

Yeah you're right, however it should be noted that there is a correlation between having scoliosis and pectus, which would suggest poor posture is often a problem for many sufferers, but not the primary cause

Its a symptom.

t. ex-chestlet who had nuss

Could be. But I have always had great posture and no scoliosis and yet I have pectus. Anyways every year in schools they do scoliosis screenings so scoliosis is pretty much a 3rd world problem

Here

I don’t have marfans. However I am a 6’4” lanklet

Fucking phone

post a frontal view

Yeah that's pretty much how I look except my ribs stick out way fucking more and the hole also looks bigger since my chest is a little bit bigger
Pectus ain't even noticeable from a frontal view with a camera

I’ve read that targeting the back muscles helps with the shoulder rotation that creates tight looking pectorals. That’s all I know about helping this

>tfw pectus excavatum

4 years working out and didn't fix shit, only surgery does, but is pretty hardcore and I also read that is extremely painful for a while afterwards

I think it affects 1 every 100.000 ppl?

Do what ever Jeff Cavialiere does, because he has by far the worst case I've ever seen in a fitness professional
>mournful tits

>Jeff Cavialiere

what? he has completely ''normal'' chest, there is just no way to fix the bone without surgery

Fuck are you on about? He doesn’t have it.

>>Jeff Cavialiere

he's got a divot you could hide a baseball in right at the base of his sternum m8

It’s also hereditary, with a high chance of inheriting pectus from a parent which is where mine comes from

his attachments are fucked he doesn't have PE

you might want to get checked again for it. the way your veins are so visible is a sign of a collagen related syndrome like marfans