The Chad's proffesion

Is CS the Chads proffesion in current year.

I dont know if its me but the amount of guys who lift and just generaly act like bros is insanely high.

>tfw already befriended a few 6'3 dudes who are all tatted up, lift 1/2/3/4 for reps and recite Veeky Forums memes IRL

Its like the 50% are Chads who are both fit and smart and other 50% are just generaly geeks who I can see hate Chads very much.

Sorry bro, but Chads definetely won't be in CS. If you're in CS you can be a Thad on the best scenario.

Chads are in finance, pre-med or they're one of those guys who you really don't know the major, just know they're in wrestling/football/if Tyrone basketball

Chads go into trades.

>CS
lol no

Every Math student who has no idea what to do with his life ends up choosing Computer Science.

finance HAHAHAHAHAHAH omg funny man

Chad doesnt waste his time in studies, his natural charm and charisma will bring him further than any NEET with a degree

>pre-med chads

these guys either aren't chads or won't make it to med school in 99% of cases. there ARE jacked medical students, but most of them are study aspies with poor social skills and avg gfs, not slayers.

Chad works in finance.
Kevin works in CS or IT

Doctors have high societal respect and wealth but are known for working really hard and developing a misanthropic attitude so I guess they're in the middle.

>finance

You mean economics?

Yep, his father probably already has a solid network, so he doesn't need to worry about school cause as soon as he's out of college he already has a job or maybe will work as a CEO

1/2/3/4?

Those are highschool stats

>there ARE jacked medical students, but most of them are study aspies with poor social skills and avg gfs, not slayers.

hey that's me, except gf

>Chads recite Veeky Forums memes IRL
I choose to believe this

Chad hits each for 15 reps, and he only goes to the gym for fun with his bros every now and then

Me too but gf is above average.
How's winter break treating you brother man

Pretty good bro, lifting a lot and actually having time to focus on diet, so the bulk is going well and I'm with my family. What about you my man

Pretty much the same, trying to put a lot of time into family and gf so when our next legendarily brutal block comes by they don't feel neglected. What state do you go to school in?
Glad theres some other med students on here.

>chad's major

Chad's don't go to college

Most common is "high-level" sales.

Pharmaceuticals, Medical supplies, high level industrial stuff maybe. Jobs where, man or woman, you need to be above a 8.5 attractiveness, have skated on your good looks enough to think you're "good with people", and have enough of the halo effect to think that the "free market" has rewarded your "talent" with "compensation". Deluded fucks.

>inb4 "bitter ugo" you got it people.

The guy in that picture majored in Law & Justice at Rowan University (after spending two years at Greensboro, a junior college). After failing to make it to the NFL, he started his own web advertising company, Yashi, and eventually sold it for $33 million in 2016. Now he's a full time angel investor. So as you can see, what you major in is not as important as what you do once you're out there in the real world. You don't have to major in CS to be a major player in the internet start up world. In fact, a lot of people there majored in something unrelated to CS or are college drop outs.

>Sorry bro, but Chads definetely won't be in CS. If you're in CS you can be a Thad on the best scenario.
You're a Chad if you own the company. You're a virgin if you're the employee who works his ass off to make other people rich.

Chads are usually college grads these days. Much more Ryan Gosling in the big short than wooderson in Dazed and Confused. If you think chads are blue collar you're poor and from a bad area.

Pic related. In a wedding with this dude some years back. Everyone else in the wedding literally looked exactly fucking like him.

Finance is the only degree where you can make 140K your first year out of undergrad.

Of course, that’s because of your network, and not because of the degree.

Chad networks.

I'm in Massachusetts. you?
Yep, I guess there's a few of us here, I think I've talked to some other guys a long time ago on another thread. What do you intend for residency?

I'm a CS major and there are no Chads in the major. One of my classes had a final in the gym, and no one even knew where it was. The professor had to find out where it was and send out an email.

I'm in Oregon.
I'm thinking ortho, especially after getting to know some of the people in my home department. But I might just cave and go IM and try to join a nice little private primary care situation. Idk eventually I'll be done sacrificing.
You bruh? Anything Veeky Forums related? How's the white coat helping with mires?

>Finance is the only degree where you can make 140K your first year out of undergrad.

No, top CS majors can make that.

Fuck you nigga I'm a welder
>Lifts heavy shit
>Uses lethal amounts of electricity and plasma to work every day
>Operates heavy equipment that would crush your car easily
>Dangerous
>Real work
>Functional strength
>Travel
>Infinite earning potential

>recite fit memes irl

idk what a kevin is but my CS teacher is called Kevin soo

Only in Silicon Valley where you're spending 75% of your salary to live in a closet with 6 roommates.

Ortho is pretty dope I think. But ortho's residency is fucking tough from what I hear.
The ones I think about are radiology, psychiatry and last case sports medicine. But sports medicine is really difficult to build a solid career especially if going for a private clinic, so I'd probably have to play the jacked doc card on insta or something and build my fame beforehand which is near impossible lol
Anyways, old ladies always mire in the practical lessons but besides that when girls hear I'll become a doc they always say 'oh so you're smart and good looking' or something along those lines. What about you my man? How to get a gf while on med school?

The chad profession is having all the beta virgins toil away their finite time on this planet to sustain him in his adventures, whether they like it or not.

Agreed. Sports med would be sick. Psych is awesome I would go psych. It's kind of the fucking choice though right? Sacrifice time and lifestyle for yet greater and longer term rewards or don't, I feel like I've been saying no to the proverbial first marshmallow for fucking years.
Hard to say, I'm with my gf of several years and your free time is at a premium. I would try to make friends of friends, date girls in your school or make friends with some of them and have them set you up with their friends. Otherwise, no clue. I think you could slay on tinder and stuff with a white coat pic, a puppy pic, and a jacked shirtless pic in that order.

as opposed to manhattan?

Yep, just way I find desu is tinder, but that is for quick lays. Anyways bro, have a good one, wish you all the best

I want to be a pediatrician. Worth it? Will I have a life in my 20's? also u go to umass amherst?

holy shit never knew this

>breathing problems by 40 due to fume inhalation
>retires by 50 due to respitory complications
>dementa and alzimers by 60 due to excess heavy metal content in brain
Wew lad