twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being complacent and tap into your inner aggression

Thats exactly what the jews want user

do you want to be stronger?
>yes
lift
>no
kys

lifting and exercise is a form of recreation for me.
its difficult in the moment but somehow i feel contentment attempting it

Start talking to girls and it'll make you mad enough to lift. Worked for me.

Thats the realest thing Ive read on here so far

>accidentally snags a gains drain

Fuck

join a bootcamp? That's what I did. I have zero enjoyment at the gym, but when someone tells me exactly what to do nonstop for an hour, you get your workout in.
I do boxing. Lost 10 pounds in about 2 months. Did my first pull up today ever. So that's cool.

>Motivation
Remove this word from your vocabulary and your life will improve

Go to the gym and lift weights.

A month is like exactly when your gains drop off

Don't go if you don't have the motivation. We go because it's something we enjoy. That's our motivation. If you don't enjoy it don't go or else you're cucking yourself.

Shit, I wish that was my problem.

I've been talking to a girl for a month now and her bullshit is the sole reason I started hitting the gym. She's blown me off for 3 weeks and I finally had enough and told her off, now she still messages me once she gets drunk and won't tell me why even though I ask every time. Now I'm just ghosting her and hope she keeps messaging me and watching my story on snap so she can watch me get bigger and bigger. I dream of the day she finally asks me to go out with her and I get to tell her no. That day may never come, but I work every day just for the possibility. And if it doesn't happen, oh well at least I got to blow off steam. In a way I'm thankful to her for showing me the path. I used to hate the gym and not look forward to it at all. Now all I do all day is think about the fucking crusade that I am waging in there every day.

motivation is fleeting, discipline is forever

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Motivation is literally everything. If you lose motivation, you never had it in the first place. Don't lift for girls or for looks, lifting every day for someone other than yourself is why you will fail because those people don't see what you're doing and won't care until you've already made it.

YOU are who sees it, feels it, and does it. The only reason you should ever lift is for you. Whether you want to get stronger, you want that confidence, or you're just fucking pissed and need an outlet. Any of those will keep you going.

discpline gets you in the gym and lifting even when your motivation falters. everyone has had days where they dont feel pumped to go to the gym but discipline is what keeps you going anyways.

shit's about habit. don't go for a month, just like that your "habit" is not going, and it's tough to break. feel me?
go 2-4 times a week for the next month, then your habit will be going 2-4 times a week, and that will likewise be tough(ish) to break.
best thing for this, really, is having a partner or two to compete with and push each other.

You fail the moment you ask her why

Very true. Even when i lack motivation i will discipline myself to go

Same here OP. Almost 6 years lifting, but as of lately (the last few months or so) I haven't even been doing a routine or aiming for anything. I've been lifting 2-3 times a week, just doing some bench/chinups/ohp/curls/deadlifts, that's it. I don't know why but I just suddenly stopped giving a shit about min-maxing everything I do inside and outside the gym.

I guess it finally hit me that being aesthetic and strong doesn't actually do much at all to improve your life especially when you're putting so much effort into it.

I'm trying to find something more productive to obsess over now, something that would at least give me money or something.

i remember hearing some girl mirin' when I was OHP 135 something like "no matter how hard i train i will never get to that" because my music had just ended between my reps

Well what should I have done? I don't want to talk to some bitch who obviously thinks she has better things to do than see me.

yea im sure she was saying that to you because so many girls do OHP.

eat onions

youtube.com/watch?v=67Vp7fTgQ3g

I had to take a week off last week because I got ill, the worst fucking week ever. How can you go a month without killing yourself?

>lifting for girls

How about you kill yourself?

Rich Pianas "Leaving humanity behind" slogan is what motivates me when I really don't feel like eating, lifting or getting shit done. It works so great for me, because leaving humanity behind implies that you are on the path to become something beyond, something greater than a "normal" human being. You can only stay on that path if your efforts also surpass that of "regular human beings". Why does the average guy look like shit? Because he isn't willing to put in the work to look better than the rest. Greatness can only be achieved if you are ready to work more and suffer more than everyone else. If you're not ready for that, you don't have what it takes. Be honest to yourself and rate on a scale of 1-10 how important lifting and getting in great physical shape is to you. How badly do you want to achieve your goals? How much work, on a scale of 1-10 are you really willing to put into it? If you are brutally honest and your numbers don't match, you either do something about it or come to terms with mediocrity, at least then you aren't lying to yourself anymore.

what routine are you doing? i found changing my routine helped me regain motivation