>Decided I was gonna ask her out tomorrow when I see her
>Go out for a drink tonight
>See her arm and arm with a jacked 6'3 turbochad

life is suffering

You should have tipped her more

>flirt with girl who is required to flirt with you
>sperg out when you found out it was fake

2pbp

Need dating skills, not weight lifting skills.

Ask 10 more girls out before next week. No excuses.

Awkward, you'll become that one guy

Haha legit the exact same thing happened to me, thought something was happening, next minute her boyfriend picks her up. Luckily it was a small thing, and I didn't catch feelings

That one guy that gets pussy tho.

>arm and arm

I bet you’re on the shorter side huh?

The only 'that guy' specimens I know haven't gotten laid in years, if ever.

Dating is a skill, you learn strategy over time.

Have you ever asked some girls out? I thought you guys were tough.

consciously manifesting oneitis is the equivalent to shooting your own foot and chopping off your big toe
sort yourself out lad.
(oneitis is NEVER the answer, how did you not learn this shit in middle school??)

Why didnt you ask her out right there then?

lol, Yeah. Ask her out, and if he interrupts. Just tell him you thought he was gay or something.

nice blog, KEK

Girls like confidence

Like most people on this site probably never went through the awkward dating during teen years so when you go through it as an adult it's creepy a/f

I know this site is weird, but just stop approaching teens. lol

He was a teen mate you are retarded can you not read properly

Tehe btw hehe at your lol and this site being special unique and weird hehe it’s your secret groups hehe

Retard everyone knows about four Chan

I meant that if you go to adulthood with out any sort of dating experience you will be cringey and give off massive red flags.

wish sometime had told me that when i was 13. thought it didn't matter and i could start dating whenever i wanted. 8 years later i realized how wrong i was. i'm 26 now and only been with two girls (both horrible relationships)

>Like most people on this site probably never went through the awkward dating during teen years so when you go through it as an adult it's creepy a/f
>I meant that if you go to adulthood with out any sort of dating experience you will be cringey and give off massive red flags.
literally me guys, what do i do?
>i just want to be loved

user here telling guys to ask 10 girls out.

I'm 27, Started approaching and talking to girls at bus stops at university at 26. The girls were 20-27.

I'd have a cool chat, and I'd ALWAYS ask for the phone number.

Took about 6 months to really get this being social thing working. After about 6 months of hard work I have had sex with well over 8 girls that year. (Took a full 15 months to get my autism to stop). Be your funny self.

You have a lot of time, start meeting girls (Clubs are the best place). If a girl is EVER uncomfortable, Just back off, and don't make her feel weird. But always try, haha.

Ask female friends for help. If not female friends, pay a prostitute to help you with face expressions and gestures. If chatting with mobile ask male friends before saying anything. Also. Aim to the lowest of the lowest. Even ugly fat chicks will look at you with disgust or never answer your texts, failure will give you experience sn experience will give you expertize.

I'm about to graduate from college, and my work is just a bunch of dudes. Where else can I go and actually meet people? Life right now revolves around what's left of school, gym and work.
>Also. Aim to the lowest of the lowest. Even ugly fat chicks will look at you with disgust or never answer your texts, failure will give you experience sn experience will give you expertize.
What if my issue isn't really social awkwardness, it's a lack of personality?

For sure.

1) Girls are everywhere (School, Gym, Work....Or Clubs are usually THE most socially acceptable way.... But honestly anywhere is good. It's INCREDIBLY rare that you'll be hurt). It is up to you to go up and say "Hi, My name is ____. Nice to meet you. Where are you from.... Etc..." TAKES BALLS OF STEEL AT FIRST... and practice to stop acting nervous.

2) Gotta try and meet girl in real life the best. Try to avoid texting too much...Just joke, story, then ask "Want to go to book store?". Have confidence in yourself.

3) Don't expect an instant date, you'll get lot of rejections. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY EVER. Either the girl has a valid reason. or shes not really someone you want to hang with. But just accept it, and don't text for a few days and try again.

4) Have fun. If a girl isn't texting you... literally keep meeting new girls until someone you like sticks. Having fun is one of the most attractive things, and that comes with time.

5) This stuff takes time. You are a social experimenter. Try different ways. In fact don't expect anything for the first few months, just keep good funny/fun conversations. Experiment with other ways of meeting people.

6) Key rule. If a girl says no. IT MEANS no. If she's ever slightly uncomfortable, just back the hell off. I SWEAR TO GOD. BACK THE FUCK OFF.

7) Unless you're dating, you should keep talking to new girls. In fact don't expect to date a girl until you both feel comfortable. ALSO APPROACH EVERY GIRL YOU CAN. (unless you're in a conversation)

There are other social skills and stuff you can learn around online, just keep looking :)

I'm at a point where I'm forcing girls to suck the cum out of my dick on the weekend. It's real, you can do it. JUST TRUST THIS IS REAL. I DOUBTED AT FIRST, but once you meet that girl and you click...better than sex.

> girl dares to be anything other than icy towards shut in
> neet fantasizes their life together
Story as old as time.

>.Or Clubs are usually THE most socially acceptable way..
pubs and artsy breweries the same deal?

>try to talk to a girl
>stutter
>say the wrong thing
>speak to quietly

Yeah. Anywhere to be honest. Socially acceptable ways are technically "Areas where people go to socialize" Instead of the streets where "I'm going to my destination".

But experiment if you want. IF YOU DO GET REJECTED... AND YOU WILL. Never take it personally. EVER. It was just a weird situation, or she wasn't feeling it. but there are other times you can try again. In fact there is sometimes a "Creepy phase" some new people go through...but it's just their nerves, and how they view themselves.

Also, DON'T JUST approach hot girls. All girls help you to get motivated and socially lubed up.

Look at their clothes and the makeup. They try to show when they are avaible and ready. Start easy and level up( first ugly thots. Then thots and ulgy nonthots. Then normal and beauty thots. Then beauty normal) Social and sexual gains are not a meme.

ok, thanks its good to know that it's not "too late" at 24.

It's not late.

But you do have to
- Keep practicing.
- If something doesn't go well, write it down and try to figure out what went wrong.
- Look around for answers.

Oh also, you're going to be nervous as fuck the first time. But jump in, seriously. You will find out how casual talking to people can be. Most of "Picking up girls" Is having a genuine honest conversation....And also being a man and initiating a hang out, or a date.

> see fuckboy
> he mirin
> catch him looking at me constantly
> dominantly keep eye contact with him each time
> he is visibly flustered and blushes
> one day see him leaving to the lockers
> follow him
> it's just us
> say "hey, you really like looking at me!"
> he responds "S- sorry, I will stop"
> "If you want to have fun you can come to my place right now."
> "Are you serious?"
> "Yes.."
> "Ok, I will do it!"
heterosexuals are sad

It's lucky some girls like to be treated like shit because I have no interest in what most of them drone on about and don't have the ability to fake it

are you a girl

im an lanky facelet, bro, i have no hope, if i start trying to pick up girls it will more uncomfortable for them, i am hopeless

your advice may make sense for normies or normie looking people. Sometimes it makes me sad, but whatever, i know i'll go to the graveyard celibate

>I'm at a point where I'm forcing girls to suck the cum out of my dick on the weekend. It's real
>typing out long-ass PUA screeds on Veeky Forums at 3am on Christmas eve
yeah sure buddy

oh god don't type that out user I don't wanna relive all of the moments REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw when no reading comprehension

go on...

Are you that loser Who keeps chatting Stephanie up at the gym? Lmao I thought she was joking when she said some beta orbited her at work constantly.

WE ALL HAVE AT LEAST 20 CONFIRMED KILLSS AND HAVE BEEN IN THE NAVY SEALS SPECIAL PROGRAM RESERVED FOR ONLY THE TOUGHEST INFANTS. IN THE WHOLE US.

U MAD?

You're fucking retarded and should lurk for a year before posting again.

She flirts with everyone dude. Hate to break it to you.

haha

Go Back

Keep your AIDS out of the gym.

well at least you don't have to worry about her thinking you're weird for flirting with her. she thinks every guy is just super nice and friendly to her because the world is a good and fair place.

I dont bother anymore. I just accepted i will die alone. Tbf it doesnt really bother me, I have a few great friends tho.

>flirting with girls while they're at work and required to be nice to you up until you cross a line
Congrats on acting like a nigger, OP.

Keep doing it, then ask someone else out in front of her.

THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE.

Work on your lankiness if you think that's an issue. But let me tell you, there are guys with other issues getting laid.

But just keep meeting and talking to girls.

I'm autistic as fuck (Not diagnosed, but just weird) and I'm probably a 5.5/10, and I have been having sex. It actually honestly is that confidence...and you get that confidence from practice.

lol.... What have you tried?

She was just flirting with you for the tip.

This is why we tip, op

>be me 26 year old aspie
>try to do a bit of "flirting" with girls at work like occasionally light touching their arm or make teasy comments
>feel like a creep when doing it so i stop

always follow the rules or dont play the game at all.
rule 1: be attractive
rule 2: dont be unattractive

That's not mirin, that's noticing the camera and awkwardly smiling at the absurdity.

what happens before she notices the camera, is mirin. You autistic jew nugget

Who the fuck cares if she was with a guy, if you don't have a microdick she'll leave him to be with you if you play it right. Be a more interesting, funnier, more talented and more flirtatious and she's yours. Chads usually are ripped, boring and might have a thundercock but staceys pick them because of the status boost. It's relatively easy to pick them up. Women are generally stupid and easily manipulated, learn how to do that and pussy comes to you.

>what happens before she notices the camera, is mirin. You autistic jew nugget
ok?
>be putting weights on
>a half naked man posing suddenly appears
Interpret it as you will.

>wanting to be in a relationship with a capricious whore
shiggu diggu

Who said anything about a relationship?

Ok guys how do you tell if a girl is flirting to be friendly or flirting in that she's into you I got a coworker who likes start conversations with me and will like to put her hands on me but then I find out she has a boyfriend idk what to do, or is she just a ho

>Interpret it as you will.
You're literally a faggot.

He’s right, I believe you’re literally autistic.

God I wish this situation happened to me today. There was this hot ass asian guy doing upper body and I just kept randomly mirin and staring at him and his juicy chest

I've gotten numbers from a bartender and a retail girl. You just have to go with your gut feeling if they're genuinely interested. It's always tricky so be sure you bring it up super casually so that you don't make it awkward to return to that place.

He never said he dates them

>tfw beautiful orthodox jewish chick comes into my job daily
>flirt with her and treat her with respect
>she seems very interested
>I don't think she's married
>waiting my time to ask her what's she's doing later , or does she need a ride home. (she takes a cab)
>I am Catholic, if her community finds out they will harass us.
This has been constantly on my mind for awhile now, any advice? I'm lifting and my aesthetics are good. Been doing 2 Scoops a day and been making great gains.

I think you’re thinking too hard way too early. Get the pussy first at least, then worry about that kind of stuff, you autist.

>tfw the girl at the reception desk gives me a dirty look and says nothing

You're right user. She's really interested me, and she's a 10/10.
If I get a full-time spot at my job, I am not pulling out.

Just ask her out. Most women even if not interested are flattered.

Good for you user. Take it one conversation at a time.

Orthodox jews all have arranged marriages and don't believe in courtship or premarital sex.

This is true.

I am currently trying to find out if she has a husband. She isn't wearing a wig.

>one day curvy white girl joins my gym
>flirt with qt through eye contact and smiles
>we eventually start talking
>tells me shes brazilian and shes moving away in a few months
>finds out shes married and she even had a kid 3 months ago

WHAT DO LADS SHES LITERALLY PERFECT

tap it and run

Just be happy you found out now instead of having to face the embarrassment of asking her out and getting rejected.

True story from a few years ago in my youth.

>Meet cute asian girl at party
>Her mother is a judge in Bejing
>Didn't want to go to party...just chatted casually with this girl for 8 hours.
>Walk her home, gives me her phone number
>Sweet
>Wait a day
>"Hey, what'sup? Want to go to he movies?"
>"Sure user, lets hit the bar first"
>We go to a bar, she drinks 2 alcoholic beverages... I told her I don't drink
>Okay..
>We go watch monsters university
>I fucking start crying cause Mike just wanted to be recognized
>I never make a move
>She pats me
>I walk her home
>"That was great. Maybe next time..."
>Leave

>Wait another day
>"Lets hang out"
>she replies a week later
>Okay lets hang at a place close to my apartment
>We hang out walking around for 5 hours...
>She starts telling me I should walk her home
>She keeps tripping onto me, Rubbing hr tits on me
>I still haven't made a move
>At her door
>"Well, what does it look like inside?"
>She invites me to her room
>I sit on her bed and make a joke
>She screams
>"ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK ME OR WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"
>Start sweating
>"Uhh.... Sure"

>She takes off her clothes. Supreme asian hairless, fit body.
>I take off my shirt, Hairy, 200 lbs, small dick body that was hidden by the baggy clothes
>She says "What ever"
>I try to fuck but I can't keep it hard
>I try to fuck for 3 hours cause "I'M GOING TO FINISH"
>Finish by jerking off
>Rub her back for 3 hours
>Tells me to leave
>Next day I message her
>"Hey last night was great! Lets do it again!"
>Waits for a reply
>"Hey, if you ever fucking contact me again, I will fucking call security on you. Thanks bye"

I still jack off to memories to this day.

this post gave me cancer. I hope this isn't true. You literally pushed her to the point that she had to explicitly ask you for sex. How is autism of this tier attainable.

So what if you stuttered? So what if you were akward? If you are never gonna see that girl again it doesnt really matter what she thought of you, or thinks of you now in retrospect.

Dont focus on the "cringe" of the situation, just be a happy you had the balls to approach a girl you dont know. Next time you approach a girl, you will be slightly (or maybe even majorly) less akward and cringey. You probably wont pick her up but whatever, if you just see it as practice it doesnt really matter. Just keep approaching girls, and you'll eventually learn how to carry yourself and how to navigate through those interactions. You'll end up with more confidence. It isnt a big deal.

If you only focus on how cringey you may have looked then you will only make yourself too nervous and uncomfortable to try again in the future. And nothing good will come from that.

>I'm forcing girls to suck the cum out of my dick on the weekend.
...wtf sounds rapey

>feel like a creep so I stop

Good. It's good you could recognise it was creepy. You're already on the road to ridding yourself of autism. Some people don't even have that ability when they first start flirting.

Being this much of a newfag
>>four chan

Has anyone read this?

They seem to post to a message board all the time. Do these pick up artists still have a message board, id love to read it and laugh.

She sounds like a crazy bitch, jesus christ.
The way you handled it was obviously kind of awkward, but no decent girl would, on your second date (if you would call it a date, whatever, just the second time you saw eachother) literally demand sex in such a mean way. And saying:
>"Hey, if you ever fucking contact me again, I will fucking call security on you. Thanks bye"

Is beyond an overeaction. Dont feel bad about it, user. You were awkward, but so what?If you count it as a learning experience then being awkward isnt a big deal. She sounds like a cunt and a relationship (if that's what you wanted) wouldnt have been pleasant.

Tfw I am this but female and I thought it wouldn't be a problem but it is

To be honest, I think that these guys are not that very efficient in their way of being. They assume too little and are a bit too wrong.

A much more meaningful way to comprehend "the game" would be an actual poker game, or being part of the shill spotters on /pol/. They in my view assume too little, assume maybe too neutral and too positive of females.

I have found that a "everyone is probably lying and being a shitbag" is a much more useful way to be in life, to deal with people. Most people do lie, even unconsciously. Because they have poor information control, they may not know which of their things is a bold faced lie, and which one is not. Then they still use that said "lie" to drive themselves forward. Obviously when you encounter them you may not see it as just simple ignorance. What does it matter if a person knows that if its a lie, or if a person still uses the lie but is not aware that it is so?

So in a way, anti deception, information warfare, pro/anti subterfuge manuals are much more useful than this crap. Reading through all the possible shills and their attack vectors will grant you more insight over these females in the long term (not in the short to mid term tho) than this book.

Because females are rarely straight forward. 99% of them may as well just be jews. And they love it so much to use other people to get to you, to display behavior or to annoy you. Thinking that they are novel tricks. Quite huge cunts they are (not cute)

Roosh V forum

huehues are down for the clown, bro. I live in a town full of them, they all work out, work for dat cash money, party like animals and say exactly what they mean.

BR girls are top tier pump n dump material, they will tell you exactly what the want and don't play games (unless they want to be spanked) They think they are taking advantage of YOU.

hit it until you have to quit it. trust me

You brought back a painful memory