SARMS

Has anyone tried SARMS?

I'm currently taking LGD and RAD.

anabolics for people who are afraid of steroids

I've never taken injectables. only oral steroids like Tbol and Anadrol. I'm in the military so SARMS are the best option

well hows it going?
people in the military take zterons you mongoloid.

It's going pretty good. good strength and endurance gains. being in the infantry you need a good balance of both.

what is zterons?

>zterons
old nazi shit they have lying around on bases still from w2. basically roids but nobody keeps track of them and theyre not detectable with modern drug screens.

Took ostarine on a bulk

Took care of any joint issues (esp elbow when pressing). Noticeably increase in muscle gains and even though I was bulking I gained no visible bodyfat. Ballooned up in weight and I assume I was retaining a lot of water. Lost at least 5-10lbs of water afterwards but kept the muscle and strength gains.

desu the infantry is pretty random.
a lot of weirdos.
some guys are really into working out.
i have a friend who does injectables.
i stick with sarms because we get our rooms inspected alot as well as go to the field.

so taking needles versus an oral droplet is just better

interesting. my shoulders are pretty shot.
i was wondering if mk67 would help considering its a HGH

Going to start my first osta cycle in a month or so

Was just about to start LGD and RAD. Wondering what experiences people have had with them.

with the LGD my strength and mass definitely went up.

also with the RAD my muscle endurance increased

Lgd got good gains but nothing amazing. Def better than natty but nothing like test.

i know of a really good website as well.
if youre interested.

powder or liquid LGD?

For sure! I've done a bit of research on side effects but fortunately nothing's too deadly. Might hold off for a lil while on starting, I'm still in a novice/intermediate area but reading up is good.

irc dot bio

research grade, pretend you have a science project

IRC.bio is a great site.
if you are selecting a product. make sure you select Liquid Solution instead of powder

also. Dylan Gemelli on youtube has great info on sarms and anabolics. but i wouldnt buy from his site. Sarmx. its wayyyy over priced. irc.bio is perfect.

Shill thread. Mods!

kinda gay of you. just trying to talk about sarms

Mods!

i didnt know talking about sarms was against the rules?
just trying to strike up a conversation.

better to keep people safe and have knowledgeable research and sites than have people shooting in the dark considering there are tons of sites selling bunk product.

Why? Powder is so much cheaper and it's oral anyways, so you don't need bacteriostatic water or anything, just a mg scale.

Talking about it isn't against the rules. Talking about specific sources of it, e.g. your link IS against the rules.

Can you run Sarms after finishing Pct for a cycle? Will I see considerable gains compared to the test I ran

i've done a couple cycles. liked what i saw/experienced but can't shake the notion that i have no idea if my gains would've been any less without it.
my gut says they do about 10-20% of what hgh/roids do but i honestly can't say for sure.

How long do you run your cycles for

Everyone in the fucking military uses steroids you stupid bitch

8 weeks

I've read about some bulking cycles from people on 16 weeks and they say the longer you stay on the gains get better and better

yeah me too; i've read/watched a ton of shit. jury is ultimately still out unfortunately.

Yeah they did absolutely nothing so now I blast and cruise roids.

They work pretty good. Almost as good as anavar for me

Wrong, faggot. SARMs aren't illegal in US.

>Will I see considerable gains compared to the test I ran
highly unlikely. really the best thing about sarms is what they do for joints, appetite and sleep.

>they do about 10-20% of what hgh/roids do
That doesn't strike me as particularly inaccurate; but I agree with you, it's hard to quantify.