Which protein powder is your fav?

which protein powder is your fav?
which is most filling for you?
what's your favorite flavor?
scoops and powders general

I use the Body Fortress stuff.. tastes good, mixes well and is very affordable. Banana>strawberry>vanilla>chocolate

The peanut butter one is great

i use to use this stuff until it starting giving me atrocious stomach pains. Took me awhile to figure out what was giving me GI distress then one day I took 2 scoops of this after a lift and was puking my brains out and my stomach felt like it was being minced through a meat grinder. Bretty gud protein tho

Guys is Caseine protein worth to buy?
I currently only have gold whey standard and drink 2 scoops a day.
Thinking about getting Caseine and drink that at night, and drink only 1 scoop of whey.

why do ppl buy this garbage? just eat real food c'mon

modern meat =full of estrogens or expensive as hell

There's your reason.

cheaper or as cheap as real food gram of protein per dollar
easy to make/intake
low cal so great for cutting and maintaining high protein intake without every meal being chicken or tiring foods

Yup, I got tired of chicken breast with veggies and rice after a while. There's a lot you can do with em but eh you just need a break sometimes. Also most flavors are nice and sweet and cover my sweet tooth

if you guys think this garbage protein is actually as good as real food you are never going to fucking make it brahs.

nigger protein is protein so long as it's full chain

unless you are getting some real crazy good meats, the shit you eat is animal feed tier compared to quality whey

i get my meat from a local farm. all the cows are grass fed

grats on spending out the ass for your food

>inb4 "it's actually rather cheap"

get a job u poor faggot. have fun with your garbage protein that comes from a lab. guaranteed sub optimal ggains.

Most of the protein in my diet comes from whey shakes

Brb liftng for 3 years
Brb lean and big
Brb 17.5 inch arms
Brb never going to make it...ok

Not one article claims there's a difference between the protein in "real food" and whey supplements

Jason Blaha dat you?

shieeet forgot to say
>inb4 "ur jus poor lol"
fug guess you got me richy rich
enjoy throwing money down the shitter for that meat gayboy

>Most of the protein in my diet comes from whey shakes
stopped reading there.

This

Im cutting, currently at 11% bf, every kcal counts. Myprotein one scoop is 20g protein only 88 kcal. It gives me more space to mix and match my diet so I can add in the food I like so it doesnt get boring and Im hitting my daily calorie goal

But thats the point, most people are buying shit tier meat from the supermarket

Gram for gram, whey is cheaper, also I bet youre one of those faggots thats talks about real food and how whey is bullshit but you look like a non lifting sack of shit

Dude, I'm not even into milk, but with whey protein you avoid harmful hormones they feed to animals.

I can't afford organic meat.

Thats good but myprotein impact whey is just as good but 30% cheaper

thats a fucking lie you shills.
Peanut-butter is the worst bar none and the body fortress brand sucks ass.

>unironically eating anything flavored with something a nigger invented
kys

Is myprotein whey isolate any good? I have it on order in "chocolate smooth" flavor" because I find body fortress unpalatable

I'll kill you slut

>eating protein with creatine dosed in it

lol, I specifically stay away from this shit just for this reason alone