Natty or nah?

Natty or nah?
He doesn't have cannonball delts usually associated with roids and has been lifting for years and is clearly very knowledgeable about fitness. Plus he does all sorts of "unconventional" lifts.
I vote natty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gQhdqo7LmY
cnn.com/2017/12/11/health/men-older-brothers-gay-study/index.html
reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/6ysgm3/our_boy_jeff_cavaliere/
youtube.com/watch?v=qf-Q7s2bomA
youtu.be/vKDYfRtfqng?t=1m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

natty obv

Who cares if he is natty or not. The dude is clearly gay.

daddy jeff is natty, no doubt

unironically 100% natty

You don't need steroids to look like that.

as natty as rich piana

hahaha omf dude you got the sex number lololol

and you got dubs!

so did you!!

nice try stan, no devil's trips today

He's married

It's hard to look like that all year round tho

He is 100% definitely closet homo, married yes but closet homo. I know the type. And it's hard to look like this year round if you weightlift as a hobby. But it's all he does for his career and he has been doing this for a very very long time. This is basically all he does. He also has a pretty amazing home gym that he can work out in at time he wants and he is a physical therapist and seems to know everything about anatomy.

so, gay = yes. natty = definitely possible.

pretty aesthetic desu
bigger than Zyzz

so uh why do you think he's closeted? If you're such an expert on it

He released a video where he explained that the whole reason he started weightlifting was to spend time with his older brother. He has a huge interest in the masculinity and muscles of other men and claims to have read body building magazines when he was a kid. Teenage boys who read body building magazines with spreads of huge men with muscles...hmmm. A study also recently came out that showed that little boys that ideolize their older brothers are many x more likely to be secretly gay. Bodybuilding is also filled gays and weightlifting boosts testosterone which makes you want to fuck everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gQhdqo7LmY

cnn.com/2017/12/11/health/men-older-brothers-gay-study/index.html

I was going to respond saying that applies to a lot of Veeky Forums... but then I realized Veeky Forums is inherently gay
no homo

I know you're being ironic but please consider killing yourself

Yeah his size isn't out of the natural range, especially for someone 5'8

dont know, dont care. His neck is way to long for my liking, cant watch his videos.

>mournful tits

Pectus Excavatum victims unite

How to get BIGGER biceps with just ONE exercise
It ALWAYS works, 100% GUARANTEED

This is a legit natty, looks great but it obviously took years of genuine work. Go back to 2009 and look at his physique then. I admire his dedication. And he seems like a decent guy.

Natty. He's tiny. Not trying to diss Jeff because I actually like him and think he gives good advice, but he's possibly he smallest guy on YouTube who actually has a decent following. He's like 5'7, 160 but just very lean year round.

wtf is off about this guy's physique? I can't put my finger on it but dude just looks weird.
does he have an abnormally long neck or something?

Long neck, low trap insertions (or just small traps). Gives him the giraffe look.

>Natty or nah?
really? dude is the walking, talking, click-baiting definition of peak natty.

Who cares he is like 50 years old and ugly as fuck.

Hes natty and my goalbody (DO THIS!)

He managed to get the most of his genetics. You probably didnt

What video is that Jesse stare from?

def achievable natty wouldn't be surprised if he was on TRT tho.

If you aren't fat you can look like this dude in less than 1yr consistent training/diet, ez.

He looks like he needs to take the neck pill desu

Kek, Reddit thinks he's not natty.

reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/6ysgm3/our_boy_jeff_cavaliere/

lol at you fuckings idiots thinking you can tell the difference between the 500mg test gymbro and a real natty

How does he look so big and so small at the same time it's like his delts and upper chest are too small for the rest of his body am I just seeing things?

Delusional

he doesnt have an aesthetic physique

He just wanted to be healthy for his kids and constantly talks about his bad manlet genes with shitty knees. Hes the best a human can be in gym and a perfect rolemodel for a fatty with good genes like me.
I like him alot and he helped me many times not destroying my joints and saving my back.
Beauty is a worthless meme and i still do look good though. You need better goals in life than aesthetics or you wont be better than a Kardashian Goblin.

Reddit is full retards. Just fat fucks that blame their inability to make similar gains on not juicing. It is pathetic.

big head, long neck, messes up the proportions more.

hes just lean, Id still say he weights more than you think, he has that mass compress

His face ruins it all. It literally doesn't matter what the fuck he's got underneath it.

You dont need to fuck but should listen to him you superficial retard

Jesse go do your homework and stop shilling your uncle on Veeky Forums please, it's pathetic. And so are you, BTW.

>that feel when long neck
Is there a worse feel than this?

Natty Absolutely.

if you think he isn't natty, never lift again

trt otherwise natty. dude seems obsessed.
there was a video where he talked about having one slice of carrot cake a year as his cheat meal.

This is elite genetics or steroids. The average natural will never attain this physique, the limit for your bodies will look more like this.

Nice bait or roidrage you Testy. I looked better after two months

Sure you did. You either have elite genetics or are grossly over-exaggerating what you have achieved naturally, you might look a little more defined or perhaps even have a higher bf% than that guy which makes you think you are more muscular than you actually are.

I genuinely think he is natty. His physique is not special, he's not overly shredded and certainly isn't huge. Plus he's been training for decades. Definitely a natty.

Im just pretty lucky and started fat. I now have 5% more bf than your pic but was already in bearmode after 6months. Its not much more you can achieve natty but definetly you can be thicker and a bit jucier than your example.

No way is that elite genetics or the natty limit. the natty limit is an FFMI of 26, that guy looks like 22-23. I'm currently 25.6 FFMI

he has a pretty average face, not sure what your problem is

>All these jealous faggots saying Jeff looks bad
Scroll down the comments on any of his videos and read literally thousands of people creaming themselves over the jeffbod
And yes I also believe he's natty

def natty
he's been at this for what 10 years? more? only freaky thing about him is how he stays so lean year round

Good work, naturals would do best to have higher bf%s. The pics are the experience I have seen from many naturals that have reached their plateaus and my own, personal experience from when I was a 6-year natty.

I was saying the guy replying to me must have elite genetics if he says he looked better than that guy after 2 months. I've heard the limit was FFMI 25. You either must have hit your absolute max, well done, or have supreme genetics.

have a (you)

Yes that is very possible natty. I can't believe the low standards people have become since retards like Jason Blaha ruined the community by saying literally anyone who gets any gains is on roids.

Look at the drummer at the start of this vid. This is from a tribe with basically no technology/roids/equipment from the 1960s. If he posted pics online today he would be accused of being on drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qf-Q7s2bomA

youtu.be/vKDYfRtfqng?t=1m16s

Natty, that's why he looks like shit.

But the big difference is he is black. Africans have naturally higher testosterone and musculature than white people. Those drummers literally do nothing but sit around and eat mud yet they have physiques of gods, do you think a white person in his situation would be as big as him? Of course not, the white would likely wind up dead or be thin as a rake.

Why are pajeets scrawny manlets then?

That's some serious self hatred user.

We are not talking about Indians, we are talking about Africans. Black males are simply the strongest peoples on this planet, they have been here longer than any race and their lives have been filled with suffering and strife; this made them powerful, mature beings. They haven't been coddled like weaker whites and Indians. Irregardless, any Indian boy could beat a white child in a fight around 90% of the time. An adult Indian male could win a fight with a white male 95% of the time. Though they would not win in either case against a black boy nor a adult black.

>black males are the strongest people

Do explain why strongmen and powerlifters at the highest level are 95% white.

I don't understand why you think posting another example of a feminine white male is disproving my point. It does nothing but aid it. Even Adolf Hitler, who you seem to like, was enamored with black men, he personally congratulated Afro-American Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics while his own president did not shake his hand.

No its not, its called self control. Stop being a fat fuck.

This is due to:

1) Black men barely have any interest in strongmen and powerlifting competitions.
2) The would likely be snubbed by the media and not given any attention or exposure, so why bother?
3) These strongman and powerlifting institutions are mostly Europe-based, and thus they likely harbor bigotries and racial-prejudice against African-Europeans.
4) Why would blacks even care about these arbitrary competitions in the first place? 'Who can pick up the heaviest stone and walk around for a bit'? Give a brother a break, that's a fucking stupid contest. No black athlete is going to bother with shit like that.

ya bro it all comes down to genes, that's whats holding me back
>eats antibiotic and hormone ridden meats
>eats pesticide ridden nutrient deficient genetically modified fruits and veggies
>probiotic bacteria wiped out
>lacking digestive enzymes
>immune system compromised
>emotional stability compromised
>takes non plant based low quality supplements with ingredients that cant even be absorbed by the human body
>doesn't go to sleep on time
>doesn't get up on time
>suffering from chlorine poisoning due to a lack of iodine intake
>drinks milk or in other words takes HRT

I think he's legitimately natty. But if not, he's still knowledgeable as all hell.

>African-Europeans
That's not a thing.

>"WAAA! Everything is out to get me, man! InfoWars told me that I'll turn gay if I eat a chicken breast! WAAA!"
Sounds like cope, dude.

Yeah, you should just call us regular Europeans, because in 100 years we literally will be the only Europeans. Besides, we will breed with your daughters, your sisters, your mothers and then we will have 'true' European DNA, so not even you supremacists could say we aren't European...

You can hold onto your muh genes excuse if you want to, I don't care if you never reach your full potential.

Lol post body

zyzz was 6’2? jeff is 5’9

This is the dumbest shit ever. Why the guck would they play any other fucking sport? You black dude just trying to support "your brothers" cmon man just face it why the fuck would any black person do any other fucking thing? Why do they play golf then? why basketball? why mma? why go to culinary school? why study zoology? You are fighting for a dumb fucking argument saying "why would they care" why the fuck does anyone care about anything? You don't want us to group niggas yet you group them up and say things like "why would we care about powerlifting" you know what fuck you and your niggas

only reason id say not natty is because he doesnt not jack shit about barbell training.

>the whole reason he started weightlifting was to spend time with his older brother
This is beautiful you fucking faggot, and you try to make it into a sad, perverse secret. Glad to know people like you are never gonna be happy.

>just very lean year round.

not hard at all if you dont live in burger land or eat liek you dont live in burger land

>the whole reason he started weightlifting was to spend time with his older brother
I hope I get someone to do this

This is the average gay pussy limit. How do you think the Greeks did it ?
How do you think niggers do it in Africa ?

Underrated

Looooolll
The absolute cope

Frenchman genes.
But I don't think his face ruins anything, he has a sickening physique.

>sickening
Do you mean sick?

That's easily achievable aesthetic

holy shit that picture is what I imagine hell looks like

You're sick, I hope you kill yourself you faggot

>Africans have naturally higher testosterone and musculature than white people.
Wrong. They just live more active lifestyles because every nation in Africa is a 3rd world country and you don't sit around on a couch watching TV all day like has become the custom in degenerating 1st world nations.
Studies show that Europeans actually have higher test, and as we can see all the worlds strongest men are white.

That guy is retarded Jeff even has a wife and talks about her from time to time

Doesn't mean he still doesn't lust after cock or even doesn't have a boy-toy on the side, probably a kid who he trains with. There is many such cases of men having boyfriends behind their wife's back.

could be on TRT

>Even Adolf Hitler, who you seem to like, was enamored with black men
The delusion is strong with this one.
He congratuled Owens for winning the sprint, that doesnt mean you are "enamored with negroes" jesus christ listen to your bullshit. He literally made Niggers illegal to exist in Germany and banned all Negroid music such as Jazz.

C O P E
Niggerboys coming up with excuses for their genetic inferiority, baka senpai