Whos lifting on christmas day?

whos lifting on christmas day?

Here we celebrate on the 24th, but no I won't be. I'm spending it with my family as it's gonna be the last one with my mother. Have a nice day planned with like 20 family members coming tomorrow and my girlfriend will be there too. I'm really looking forward to it.

I am... one of the benefits of being a lone wolf I suppose. I'll probably still have to queue for the squat rack

Yeah breh, It's 6:42 AM and gym opens at 8, I'm gonna slam some weights and then prepare the tree and help clean up the house with dad. Marry Christmas fuckers

>being a lone wolf

Faggots, the both of you

you will die alone like everybody else user.
relax.

>marry Christmas

>last one with my mother
What happened user?

I will be. Gym is open 24/7 and church starts at 10, so I'll probably wake up early and go.

After church I'll go to my parents' place, open presents with the senpai, and eat like a fucking slob.

I will, cause I have nothing else to do with my life

I will. Family stuff is in the afternoon, so I'll have time.

My routine says to lift on monday so I'll work it in

My gym opens in 2 hours, will be there for a few hours to get in a huge workout before the big xmas eve food.

Gym is closed today. But yesterday I worked out till I puked into my mouth.

Absolutely. Its open, im going.

This will be a difficult xmas, bodybuilding show in April, possibly do one in May if i can maintain the conditioning. My moms house will be full of garbage... i have to stay strong... im in the shape of my life and i will not ruin it

Gym is closed and my bar and weights are at my other place, so pulls ups with weight and HIIT for me Christmas and Boxing Day.

My gym is 24/7 so I could lift on Christmas day but Monday is a rest day so not this year.

yes, doing:
1x5 170kg DLs
3x5 100kg RDLs
3x5 80kg Pendlay rows
4x10 back extensions
3x10 CG cable rows
3x10 lat PDs
3x10 rear delt flies
5x5 OHP @ 65KG
3x10 facepulls
3x10 lateral raises
1x5 Rack Pulls Above the Knee @ 240KG.

Whatever you mean about your mom, sorry, and we're all gonna make it.

Going to do a Christmas special in 30 minutes. Pull ups, deadlift, front squat, Bulgarian split squat and overhead press. Gotta get my compounds in before the gym closes for a few days.

Gym is closed
But I did ask my brother for a kettle bell set.

Arte you guys celebrating Christmas Eve on 24th? My county made it a holiday too though we're Christian Orthodox country.

i'm leaving soon, maybe 30 minutes time. gym closes in 2.5 hours time.

sorry to hear user, hope you enjoy your day with the family

Currently front squatting. I did most of my christmas chores in the morning so I have time to squeeze in a quick session before I go help with the rest of preparations.

>no gf
>no friends
>no family
>only pl8s in my home gym to spend christmas with
at least i dont have to spend money on gifts for people i dont care

Stay strong bud

sucks bout your mom, bro

may your gains be big this year

We're all gonna make it (except ur mom tho LOL)

Christmas is on the 24th in Sweden, and I just did. There were quite a few people there actually, business as usual. I don't have any plans for the rest of the day either so I will probably go do some cardio.

What country is this?

I'm Bulgarian and we celebrate Christmas Eve almost more than Christmas itself. It feels weird living abroad in a country where they don't

quoted wrong guy, sorry

meant for

But what about julkalle kl 3?

I would if I can make it because it closes at 3 today.

I have to go early (11 am) because it closes early.
Will be a shit workout because you are a lot weaker in the morning than evening.
But better than no work out.

I'll lift on your and your mothers behalf on Christmas day

Hope all will be well for you user.Stay strong!

Let it be known:
Today we lift for anons mom. Gains made on december 24th 2017 is dedicated to yall mamas whos gonna leave humanity behind within a year. Unfortunately this Will probably mean my own moms aswell. To everyone taking their time at the gym today, to everyone simply lurking and of course to the user mentioned above: merry Christmas.

I don't like that.

Кaк e, aнoн?

Why you copying me lad?

кaк e кaквo, aнoн?

Oт къдe cи, чe нe paзбpa кaквo тe питaм? :Д

Every kg I lift today is in honour of your mother, m8

me. bitch im gonna hit a new squat PR tomorrow i just know it. im not gonna skip it just because it is marked red on my calendar

Shut up you faggot

DEAR SANTA

PLS GIVE ME GAINS FOR CHRISTMAS

REGARDS
ME

dear santa :(

I take my wish back, take my gains and give his mother more time :(

regards :(
me :(

I just did.

that sounds like a comfy christmas user, I hope you enjoy it

Merry Christmas lads

I did this yesterday as well. I took two scoops of dmaa pwo. My whole back has never been so sore.

That sounds like a great way to spend the day.

Be strong brother.

бългapия, нo нe cъм живял тaм oт някoлкo гoдини и пoчвaм дa нe cхвaщaм нeщa мнoгo дoбpe :(

Denmark, they celebrate christmas night, so the fun begins tonight.

I can't make it to the gym today. I actually have some home kettlebel exercises planned for this anyway.

Paзбиpaм, и aз нe cъм ce пpибиpaл oт 1 гoдинa. Къдe живeeш ceгa?

B Лoндoн. He cъм ce пpибиpaл oт 3 гoдини и aкцeнтът ми e cтaнaл лeкo мeк. Poднинитe ми ce пoдигpaвaт.

Tи къдe живeeш?

Guys, I failed just before Christmas. Needed 105kg deadlift for 8, but got 7, my form failed as I pulled on the 8th and I let it down. Feels bad, man. Gym closed for a week to. Been lifting 5 weeks now, 67kg.

Eдинбypг. Хa-хa-хa, и cecтpaми зaпoчнa дa гoвopи мeкo cъщo. Tи paбoтиш или yчиш? Или двeтe?

All the best to you and your family, stay strong user.

you didn't even copy and paste it retard

хa, пoнe в Eдинбypг гoвopят мaлкo пo твъpдo.

Дoйдoх пpeди 15 гoдини, изкapaх 13-ти клac и ceгa paбoтя в web dev.

Пoмaгa дa имaш c кoй дa гoвopиш... Aкo Бългapия имaшe пoвeчe филми дa нe зaбpaвям eзикa... Пиcнa ми дa глeдaм пpeвeдeни тypcки cepиaли.

Checking in, its my birthday too, but gains wait for no man. Lifting to Powerwolf to help get festive.

lost my brother 8 years ago around christmas ... jesus it hurt to think about how it’s been that long. Focus on the things you have and cherish these feelings

did you ever get pissed that you only get presents once a year

бyгapијa e мaкeдoнијa !

Only had a hour to workout today, so I hit a quite weird back and tricep superset workout with some diddlys at the end

Yea celebrating here on 24th so planning to bloat a ton and go super hard tomorrow and try a deadlift snap city PR with all the stored glycogen

Really sorry bro, spend as much time with your mom as you can

No fuck that are you kidding? It's the holidays bitch get drunk for a week straight brah

you be strong
today you feel sad
tomorrow you grow big
we all make it

Lifting tonight after a short session at work, going to see family in the morning, and getting another in after I get back home tomorrow.

no need to be so savage user..we are all friends here

No, tomorrow happens to be a cardio day

>12
Fucking shitty Slavs

O, ти дocтa вpeмe cи изкapaл. Дa aкo пoддъpжaш вpъзкa c хopa oт бг пoмaгa.
кe-кe-кe, Caшo

Always.

gym closes earlier and i have to work, so i moved my tomorrow's workout for today.
It was snowing and cold and walked 25m to the gym anyway, my feet are wet and numb, but no regrets at all.
maybe, just maybe i could make it in 2018.

Monday is a rest day.

>25m
i have to park further than that at my gym wtf are you on about

25.. minutes, brisk walk. On chucks, over snow.

If I lost my brother I'd prolly off myself, he's my main man.

Me and a few friends are going out on Christmas Day for this $100 brunch buffet thing at a fancy hotel so I'm gonna push it super fucking hard and then go BLOATMAXX at the raw bar and carving stations an hour after lifting.

It's gonna be heaven, bros.

Damn, I'm sorry about that user. Hope you make the best out of it. Stay strong brother