Male with a bubble butt here

Male with a bubble butt here.
would you recommend smartlipo/laser lipo on buttocks area? mine are a bit bigger than the one in the pic.

>inb4: I've been lifting for 2 years. got a decent body and muscle mass, low bodyfat. it's just the fucking bubble butt that won't go away.

Keep it retard all that muscle

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

bro I feel your pain

>tfw natural bubble bunda but with a slight anterior pelvic tilt so it looks even bigger

At this point I've made it a mission in my life to have a nicer ass than 75% of women

literally why

made for bbc

I would keep it if it was tight. but like I said. it's BUBBLY.

become a bottom you faggot. seriously why do you give a fuck other than you're trying to brag about it to a group of males.

that's the problem. I ain't a faggot. it'd be no problem if i was.

chicks like ass too, fuckwit.

Mine are sorta like this guy's ass

>have bubblebutt
>look at it constantly in the mirror
>shave it
>looks even better
>start fondling it
>feelsgoodman.gif
>start putting fingers up there
>feels amazing
>start buying toys
>cum buckets everytime
>annoyed that hands gets tired before cumming 15 times handsfree
>got a bf so that I don't have to move
It's a slippery slope lads.

I don’t believe any of this

>hands gets tired before cumming 15 times handsfree

you don't have to be gay to like taking it up the ass you retard

get your girl a strapon

Ass is literally the most complimented muscle group by grills, especially when they're drunk or know you a little bit closer

>he thinks women don't check out a guy's butt
>he actually wants to get lipo... for his butt

AHHAHAHAHHAHAH you have no game

everyone likes a nice butt user, keep it.

he should definitely get surgery, if he's so fucking insecure and stupid that he actually thinks it's a good idea, I'd fucking love to see the results. Maybe he'll keep going and become a cartoon we can use as a new meme. Please OP big butts are fucking gay as shit fix that now

I bet his ass sweat smells amazing

he means not touching his peepee you dolt!

Get the homos and the girls appreciating your ass if you were tight ass jeans around the ass and thigh area

>do curls
No attention
>do bench
No attention
>deadlift/c&j/snatch with dropping weights after each set
Few looks at me
>do squats
Litteraly 3 girls staring at my ass along with few dudes

Welp

okay now post it so we can stare too

Shees i have a boy but you should look girl butt

I'm a pathetic skinnyfag I'm only here to admire while I drink milk and eat peanut butter in bed all day long

life is cozy

yo whats up proud owner of a genetically gifted sicilian ass just coming in here to throw that around with the other big bubbly ass bros life is pretty good isnt it

>genetically gifted
>sicilian

my ass grew exponentially during puberty, covered in old stretchmarks

its okay, my asshair will distract from it

Girls can't keep their ass off my bubble but, wtf is your problem op

you're going to make the fags thirsty stop

this, made for BBC
how can you know if you don't try

That's a good thing lol
Glutes matter a lot for strength (deadlifts etc)
Chicks also love big glutes on guys

Is is gay that I got erect to this thread?

you straightfags concern me
all I hear about is you fuckers chasing traps and admiring physiques and posting your dick on /soc/

if the world turns gay then... well... idk but I doubt 400 AD Rome was a nice place to live when everyone was buttfucking each other

What is wrong with you baka

>was bullied during middle/high-school during PE for having curvy bubble butt with slight anterior pelvic tilt
>students mock me and even mimic my stance during PE
>started lifting a year back
>girls now somewhat attracted to my rear

>>was bullied during middle/high-school during PE for having curvy bubble butt with slight anterior pelvic tilt
>>students mock me and even mimic my stance during PE
why did this make me think of the pepe with the huge butt and his hands on his hips
you know the one

pic related is how i feel too.

have been trying to bulk up and build my upper body to counterbalance my ass, but my ass and thighs only get bigger...

How about you sit on my face?

I worry that everyday more that I browse this board, I’ll become a faggot like the most guys in this thread. Oh sure it starts with “I’m just trying to look good, check out this guy’s gainz! I want his forum” but then it goes to “wow, he looks like he made it. His form is so GOOD” along with a half chub. Don’t fall for the trap lads, if you live in sin you’ll burn in Hell. Being gay only gets you diseases.

I fucking wish I was gifted with a bubble butt. I'm moving up to otter mode but I feel that without a nice ass it'll be all for nothing.

>How about you sit on my face?
Are you even a girl

>straight
>traps
Uhhhhhhhhh nah. There’s different degrees between homosexuality and heterosexuality, but there is nothing straight about traps. They’re just too ashamed to accept it.

>Are you even a girl

hehe just kidding

fix your posture
women like nice asses

I mean 400 ad Rome wasn't a very nice place in general. The collapse of Rome was only about 76 years later with romulus failing Rome and being a beta.

chicks love glutes brah its not a problem. dont get fucking lipo you dingus

Why do you think I want to see your hairy male ass wearing some stinky brown undies you fucking skinny fat bitch boy? Everybody on fit has to look at this shit for days because you are a stupid, self absorbed, weak little bitch. Fuck you. You won't make it.

I'd be a bottom if I weren't a big, masculine guy. That' would be weird, right?

it wasn't Veeky Forums, it was inside you all along

rather be diseased than a cuck m9, i converted awhile ago

why aren't you a big masculine bottom?

you got any sisters? fuck dude they must have some ridic butts

No. I knew a manlet twink top who wanted big muscular bottoms.

>pol isn't homo
>get tingling sensation
>pol isn't homo
>get extra heartbeat in extra head
>pol isn't homo
>get chubby
w-w-wat do?

Because it seems very strange to be big and masculine getting dominated
This seems to be all I found on grindr. sub 5'5 twink manlet tops. If I'm gonna be dominated it needs to be by someone bigger than me.

Just dont shave it user.. It aches like hell...

how did you find a bf?

Kek

What am I supposed to do if I have a hairy as fuck ass?

I've never had any problems with it. I love how smooth it feels when I glide my dildo across it.
By repeatedly calling him cute and mindraping him into becoming a homosexual.

Mate everyone likes a guy with a bubble butt.
Girls complement it all the time, and the occasional fag no homo

>mfw no bubble butt bottom bf to life with

I have the same thing, great ass genetics and anterior pelvic tilt, I even have wide hips. I've just been training 2 years so I've got a lot of gains to make, but when I'm closer to natty limit I'm going to start training ass to. Girls love ass on a guy.

What the best kind of deadlift for ass gains?

Conv.

People don't want this? I started doing glute exercises because my butt feels flat and girls love a nice ass

Wipe more.

What if I don't like the feeling of hairy man ass?

Is this a fucking joke?

what should i do if i have an internal hemorrhoid lads? it doesn't hurt, it's just bloody when i wipe and i don't want it to pop or have it become an external 'roid

I stopped doing legs 4 months ago because my ass got too big