U mad i was natty here?

Already bigger than with shitty effort, 4 years lifting natty. Why still trying when you will never be me?

What made you wanna get on steroids? Seeing as a lot of ppl on steroids, are dying from heart attacks and what not.

Okay buddy, enjoy them shrunken balls

lel at thinking anything below 3grams is gonna make you more than natty

Bigorexia

Just wanted more. Really funny how people already thought i was on roids when i was natty. I think i am producing tren naturally

They don't die from steroids. They die because they don't counter the side effects on the long term.

Who cares about balls again? Also hcg

typical mad jelly reaction, LMAO.

What did you do for arms and shoulders

i dont mean it like that dude

i understand now why you look massive, you looked big as a natty too but i still believe that i need to be breaking the gram barrier if i want to get better results

>Who cares about balls again?
Everyone who isn't a low test cuck

what the shit

i like my atrophied balls more than they were on an ai only "cycle"

Mirin

Then you probably didn't have much to begin with

>i like my atrophied balls more
roid cope lmao

bro split. Nothing special. Just what i thought was good then

1. genetics
2. diet
3. training

you see training is the least important

Nothing with that. If i started roiding since the beginning like most do in fraud i would 10x times bigger

How so when i am injecting test

That's right, you have to inject synthetic shit to become a man, hence, a low test cuck

his frame is superb how can yo usay that?

its not like he was taking test as a kid or some shit

>"Haha you guys jelly you aren't me"
>"Okay buddy enjoy your small balls"
>"S-Stop i-insulting him, l-leave him alone!"

M I R E D

wtf i do not understand

Not kidding but steroids made me more men tho.

Smaller balls, bigger dick. Jaw and voice gains. Alpha gains

MAD AF

That's right, smaller balls

>he thinks his natty test is normal let alone high.

Dude you actually probably are low test. Most nattys are these days its sad but oh well.

yep. this

low test is almost never diagnosed

funny how this forum was making fun of the buzzfeed guys even though they probably had less test than them

Looking good friend, can you roughly tell me what your diet consists of and what supplements you take?

>10x bigger
>2000lbs monster

You faggot you should've roided from the start. We could have had the first bodybuilder in the world to break the 2000lb barrier

Last time i remember you dont fuck a girls pussy with your balls.

Low test natty that thinks hell make gains and doesnt realize theres estrogen in the water, and that hes actually low test OR
Small balls but muscle gains, voice gains, mental gains, mood gains, dick gains,

Not reall a hard decision.

You mean did by then?

I was on zero carb and bro split. 1 high carb day on Sunday and the rest was low carb

No supplements, only water food and green tea

I am on my way, but i am already doing a good job. I mean CRAZYY!!

like what exactly did u eat MastGod (if youre really natty at that time)

Anyone who thinks this was natty is new/delusional/low IQ.

Taking the crazy asumption that youre not a pathetic liar and you were actually natty there

>roiding to loook the same as you were natty
top keke these people

why does this person look like this

is it a man or a woman? what does it do?

>ITT: roidfag shitposting for attention

6 days low carb, 1 day high carb.

training 4 days a week, high reps, bro split. Lot of water, green tea.

HAHAHAHAHAH THE MADMAN!!!

stop this jelly mad man before he commits suicide

No i made sick gains when i hopped on

here are some crazy back gains. I also made crazy leg gains

just ask and they shall receive, don't be afraid. masT is honest god

You look like a fucking plane

Stop it

Who gives a shit if you spend 8 hours a day in gym. You probably have 50 IQ and a minimum wage job kek

6 day low carb 1 day high carb while bulking ??
You guys can hate on mast all you want but he has some top tier genetics

No you weren't maybe you would fool dyels. Nice chem veins when you're 'natty'. Why are steroid users so delusional?

Because they're insecure.

This guy is just a bored faggot who doesn't get enough attention irl so he shitposts here constantly.

I am about to leave human mode

No cutting. Look at pic related i started from first picture and did this diet then to get to last picture:

MO-SA

5 eggs(50/50)

Chicken(+- 150 gram) + veggies(broccoli) + 5 almonds

4 eggs(50/50) + veggies

500 gram cottage cheese.

SUN:

1 high carb day on Sunday. the same as above + carbs with each meal.

training 4 days a week. Lower weight, more reps.

HAHAHAHAHA, i love these kinds of jelly reaction.

veins = low bodyfat dumb fuck motherfucker. Nothing to do with steroids

tfw on 700mg tren and no veins

At least i get attention, because i look good. You will be always a nobody, living in my shadows

>butt heee is that or that, i just refuse to believe he is real

mast can you share some tips on cutting? since intentionally crashing my estro i literally cannot stop eating

What do you want to know?

Eat healthy fats help to suppress hunger like almonds.

What is your diet like

ive been trying all complex carbs like wheat and no fat protein

is there a way to deal with the brainfog and sometimes low bloodsugar along with the cravings? these three are really my issues

so you recomped?
whats the timeframe between pictures?
my diet is almost exactly the same except that I eat carbs every day, no money for way more chicken atm
jej
Im probably around 17% with my shit distribution genetics yet my left shoulder has a spiderweb of veins running around it and im natty, quit being delusional

You're the main reason I come here, you're one of the funniest guys I've ever seen.

I think you look gross, but I'm just a dyel faggot, and I love the fact you don't give a shit about anyone's else opinion.

>asking a roiding monkey about lifting routine

Fuck outta here

Nobody cares, man

Imo for me only good fats help like nuts and natty peanut butter etc. When i low carb without eating enough good fats, i feel like i am dying all the time

Drinking a lot of water and green tea also helps for me

willpower is the most important

yes refeed are really important

like 3/4 months. Then eat more eggs or other low carb foods. Frozen shit are cheap. I did that shit when i still was in school. Low money. Just sell yourself if that is needed

Then why are you here when you don;t care? OBVIOUSLY you caring. Or was is just you being jelly KEK

thanks senpai, I will find a solution for it

mirin willpower

Mate literally how did you make gains on low carbs? I feel like shit and lose weight when I go on low carbs

Show a natty pic next to a similar roided pic to see the diff

>falling for the mast larp
How fucking new do you have to be

why don't you compete in any bodybuilding/physique competitions

yeah tren is overrated in my experience. i think you have to be super low bodyfat to really realize its effects but for most people the cost/benefit just isnt there

I didn't make gains on low carb. Who said that?

It's impossible to make gains without carbs

Natty legs to roids legs progression

Why would i? So i can win a useless plastic trophy?

Your legs always did look really bad compared to rest of your physique

Only 4 days a week? You got big with so little volume / training frequency? I'm an advanced lifter my self but I've almost always trained 7 days per week.

So little food??? when I cut I still eat around 3000kcal/day my body fat at its lowest MEASURED 3.3% on a caliper which would probably be ≈ 8% on a dexa scan

Tell me what my first cycle should be and i will do it, 21 y/o. I need you to guide me into unlocking my potential masT, i need attention and love , please it hurts...

Did you ever get bloodwork done prior to roiding?

What is your natty test level?

good for you champ, looking solid
but I value healthy thicc balls higher than having a bit more muscles

enjoy it while it lasts : )

They used to as a natty because i never trained them. But they look good now as you can see. You have nothing against me

When i was natty i was training 4 times now I am training 5 times a week.

Yeah i was weighing like 85 kg back then.

What if I told you roids don't make my balls shrink? Not everyone gets testicular atrophy.

>literally have top tier genetics for muscle building
>fuck up test levels forever
Good on you brah.

>hurr durr tiny balls

Not everyone gets side effects you retard. Do you think everyone who drinks beer gets rectal cancer? Or do you think it is a) a minority and b) dose dependent?

If you hop on a cycle and get a ton of side effects, perhaps you shouldn't take them. But there are people like me who roid and experience *absolutely no side effects*.

My BP is 120, my LDL is 2.0, my testicles are normal size (and even if they weren't you can inject HCG to restore them during a cycle if you want). The diameter of my left ventricular wall is 13mm which is within normal limits. I don't have acne, I don't have erectile dysfunction.

I do have increased well being from supraphysiological levels of test though, and increased muscle mass and definition, and massively increased strength.

So cope more you natty retard, enjoy your 1lb muscle gain per year after the first year of training. Enjoy cutting below 10% and literally losing all your gains.

Listen masT, I love you but this is starting to get sad. Remind me how old you are again?

>Famous mongolian cartoon forum poster
Good for you i guess

120BP is high and you Do not have 36MG/DL ldl unless you're a whole food vegan with insane genetics

I do

no retard will convince me that roided to the gills look is more aesthetic than peak natty looks

this shit looks horrish after certain point

>Not everyone gets side effects you retard.
yeah but a lot of roiders do
and for me the potential gains are simply not worth the risks

chill out my still-thicc-balled friend

>veins running across entire midsection
>natty
i seriously hope no one actually believe this
if you looked this natty and then jumped on gear you'd literally look like a pro bodybuilder

Love this guy. Even just he's just shitposting, the way fit falls for it and goes "nuh uh u werent natty" is hilarious.

Hey OP can you Zecher 900lbs?

Do you weigh 200kg like any other regular adult male?

If not, go train and eat. You look like a skinny trying brah. Gotta B L O A T.

But you're a nobody, why would we even care about your opinion again? Nice try. kek

I don't know but people irl also seems to like me. Just look good. oh wait, that's something you don't do of course

LMAO

It doesn't matter what you believe faggot. . No matter how hard you cry. No matter how you think it's not true ITS THE TRUTH whether you like it or not

You're the same faggot that is claiming that the earth is flat while there is obvious prove it isn't

KEK

life is so unfair

>he roids for less than 200kg

masT you've admitted yourself you want plastic surgery
by all means keep projecting your insecurity on Veeky Forums but it's incredibly transparent

the rock was considered the most sexy man alive couple times, hemsworth is also attractive to every human female ever, there are countless roided freaks that girls love, you're just in denial

cor ear erection: i did plastic surgery.

I am on my way to be flawless.

But if i am insecure why do i post pictures and you don't? Does that mean you're too secure to post them? Is that it?

Holy fuck, you are delusional twink. You're not even close to 450lbs.

what's your weight/height and stats mast? holy fuck you're massive

I'm dyel in general and especially next to you and I'm working on that

but plastic surgery is like shaving your pubes or buying handbags
something women and faggots do

I mean your entire life seems to evolve around training to be the biggest guy on a Cantonese pirate video forum
gratz I guess

so what? in the end of the day, i get to fuck hot girls and you don't

This is probably most recent. I think like 102 kg, 6' 9% bf

Currently bulking again. Need to hit that +110 kg goal

Why are you working out then? Are you insecure about your body? Do you need to compensate?

You could you accept the way you looked

I'm not competing with you I'm competing with myself. You will never be happy.

>110kg
>Just half the weight of an adult male

Jeez. I suppose you're a manlet too?

Your autism has leaked out of /fraud/ you dutch faggot.

>jaw gains
How is that possible, jaw isn't a muscle.

hgh

>But if i am insecure why do i post pictures and you don't?
Youre too insecure you need to prove shit to strangers. On the other hand not giving a shit and not posting is the oposite

I'm really surprised this has gone on so long. A combination of delusional new fish not knowing our attention whore tripfags and boredom I guess.

>But if i am insecure why do i post pictures and you don't?

Because he's... not insecure?
Christ get some braingains while you're at it, little brainlet.

looking noice but jesus dude don't respond to every jab if you care so little about them

Im sorry youre so insecure that you seek validation by dominating a forum full of neckbeards.this is how i know youre a sad human and have deep rooted issues.gains cant fix autism.

He is insecure, just not insecure enough to what these neckbeards think of him. Confident people (with real solid confidence) dont put others down or try to dominate his surroundings.. Subconsciously op is seeking validation by doing this and might not know it. Rememebr you can always get real fit but self love cant be found through outside sources and how others percieve you.

HGH doesn't give a shit about what's what.