Twas the Night before Christmas Edition

Twas the Night before Christmas Edition

Props to anyone who can read Katakana and gets the joke.

READ ALL OF reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking questions

If you must ask your absolutely important questions, include your age, height, weight,
bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

NO SOURCE TALK
Previously on please stop banning me, I have nothing to live for other than these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

expataussieinnj.com/english-words-pronounced-differently-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does Frodo have to do with anything?

I did my best to translate it into kana.

Merry christmas ya filthy animal.
Am I juicy yet? Be mean to me senpai. I luv the abuse.

Also how do you guys pin delts? I avoid pinning like the plague when the rotation calls for it.

i think my balls are shutting down

Have you tried turning them off and on again?

Anyone ever had their balls start growing again on cycle? 8 weeks into my 2nd blast and they're bigger now. It might just be my mind playing tricks on me since I always try to find a problem or a flaw.

yeah i jerked off and it kinda sucked, think i will add that hcg

Post a proper photo where we can judge mass. You look dyel here.

ur looking pretty soft buit the lighting is horrid

gee, steroid guys really don't like when people aren't indtimadted by them huh?

some parcticulary large roided man dropped his keys at the gym and i said 'yo arnold, ur keys' and i got a p. dirty look

next time ill grab them, go to ur car, grab your wallet?

Post current physique photo crusader
Fat as fuck, no definition

I haven't changed desu, I'm not proud of it. I've been cruising on a proper 125mg for a long time due to life stuff.

Going to go back to uni in Feb and had to organise tons of shit for that and go get a degree in something I want to do. Getting some part-time job near my house to get me by rather than my full-time has been harder than expected but taking an hour and half to get to and from work everyday is absolutely killing me and my schedule. Plus, I'll be honest, I'm a lot more motivated when I can post here and get abused.

I want to get some Tren-E and just blast that, but Australian summer would turn me to ash. Also saw my big brother today who I haven't seen in a year, he commented that I looked bigger (given he saw me last when I was about 120lbs) which gave me some motivation to go full bore in the New Year.

2018 is the year of The 10th Crusade, I promise you.

My arms are gay and refuse to grow.

Yeah you're pretty fat and dyel. Back looks alright tho.

Here's to hoping you won't get banned by salty anons again.

Figured you wouldn't have changed much, smart on you to cruise to get your shit on order and come back to get big later.

Nice traps.

:') a compliment. thank you.

I think a legit 30 pounds from my 200 is just fat and water retention. But my tits are fat. And back fat is definitely a problem. Fuck my life.

hahahaah being a live to look like this

At a point in time you were even smaller.

Yeah but for how long?

I dunno you tell me.
Same goes for this guy basically.

He just looks like a dedicated natty

LOL

Either train until their are tears in your eyes for years or pin yourself and lazily train and eat trash

I rather the pain, the tears, I love it

Every day I thank the god I can go to the gym and hurt myself

What do you want for Christmas masT?

>Either train until their are tears in your eyes for years or pin yourself and lazily train and eat trash
How about pinning and training to the fullest you retard.
What a dumb comparison.

I turned in my natty card because I'd rather develop a deep addiction to roids vs alcohol after my ex left me. Yolo.

Inb4 >roiding for this
I hit lmao4pl8 squat today I be happy.

Also if I train at that kind of intensity will I blow up. :^) Cause first cycle I'm feeling gr9 but you assholes make me feel like ass.

Accidently posted this in old thread ffs.

Do any of you guys have hypermobility? How does frauding and it work, because incredible strength gains and weak tendons doesn't sound too fun.

Volume > Intensity

Also you're on crabbucket Veeky Forums what did you expect. You want a hugbox go reddit.

Turning in your natty card is like turning in your vcard.

The only people who think ots bad are people who wish they could lose theirs

Nice trips.
And nah senpai I love the criticism. but I'm a sensitive pussy. And good good I like volume. Except for chest

>exactly why it looks like shit

Drop bench start DB pressing, dips and cable flies. Go 6x12 or some shit.

Dedicated training for 10 years of 1 year of cycles to look bigger than the best natty?

Not a hard choice

We were discussing how to look like shit

So taking mtren and eating 5 lbs of tuna a day and training 8 hrs maybe not relevant yeah?

Does where you get your macros from matter as long as you hit your macros? i.e, can I live off oats,rice, milk, whey and veggies cuz I'm broke. Thnx

Those sound like reasonably healthy foods so yes. Throw in some chicken tho.

Chicken is expensive though (am poorfag) what's good about it over other protein sources i.e whey?

Why always use this excuse? There are people that are lifting and roiding for years and are still dyel.

I saw some pictures from you and you look better than people who roid over here.

Mirin dedication, keep that alive and you will make it in life

gains and money

Seriously fuck this captcha bullshit.
>Taking 6 different tries of at least 5 different captchas

>Caring about health

How poor are you that you cannot afford chicken? It's the cheapest out of all fresh meat.

I haven't even begun yet

I've Tortured myself with months of PMSF, and still my hate, my disgust at myself and how I look, it preserved some of my mass

I have something to build on.

All I need is my disgust and my dysmorphia and food

Get those big frozen chicken bags, they're cheap.

Not an excuse. Took you 8 years to get where you are, for all you know this might not even have been lifting for 2 months.
You never take time lifted into account.

>wanting to die small

>All I need is my disgust and my dysmorphia and food
The holy trinity

>not wanting to die

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
It's £5 for like 2 chicken breasts, fuck that. Whey is cheaper and as far as I know has a better amino acid profile.

There's not even a fucking subject. If you search there's no thread.

Leave it to OP to be a faggot.

Can I take out all of the fats in my diet if I'm on gear? Maybe stay at 8-10% through avocados or some shit. I really never understood the use of fats in BBing apart from being precursors to hormones (which I'd be getting exogenously).

Bruh they're like £4 a kilo I need the money for sterons

It's officially Christmas in kangaroo land, Merry Christmas.

>It's £5 for like 2 chicken breasts

wtf. For that price I could get four. I live off of chicken breast and crumbed fish. I get red meat like once a week if that. I just fucking hate cooking and prepping but I can't live off whey, I like some variety.

I had realised my mistake almost instantly. I would have made a new thread only if I didn't have to deal with this captcha bullshit.

Fats are good for you. No I won't source the medical literature. Don't remove them.

WHY
AREN'T
YOU
LEARNING

now our thread is going to go with your stupid ass getting banned too

I don't even fully understand what I got banned for last time. So...

Like bimbsie, masT and jerry were nerding out about games for an entire thread but I tell someone to grow their hair out to look better and it's off topic.

It's like when I push a girl against a wall vs when you do.

The mods are just sadists at this point. That or they're in collusion with this user to gaslight me.

Reconsider that maybe your problems are not external.

he meant fraud i guess

volume = intensity

fatigue -> adaptation is the goal

both are factors to induce fatigue

I don't fully understand what you mean.

How else would you put fraud into katakana?

People behave towards you in ways you might not like. You may have to consider it's not everyone else's fault, and maybe there's an inherent quality to your nature that's repulsive.

I understand people won't like me. That's fine. Getting banned for a bullshit reason is my whinge.

You are not required to participate if you don't like it. There is not a post quota in order to get big.

フロォードゥ
maybe ?

I participate in threads because I enjoy it. My gripe is on the perceived neutrality and consistency of the mods to fairly apply rules.

I get ロォbut why ドゥ? I'm not familiar if there are any hard rules in translating to katakana.

Mods can do whatever the fuck they want. It's a fascist regime here, nerd. Again if you're put out by it, press the "x".

I don't think you're grasping my point. You're acting as if I want a solution. I'm just whinging for the sake of whinging.

Kind of like roiding for the sake of roiding?

Whining doesn't have a "g". Gotcha though. I know a solution for whining.

Loui Marco's unshopped pictures are the best pro steroid argument

If it makes you feel better on the inside, of course.

Whinging is a word in the Australian-English dialect.

lose the little ォ and ゥ
fraud in katakana would be フロード
t. MA in Japanese language

>Australian-English
Criminal vernacular gets an official designation?

What should I bulk on. Dhb would be fun but I dont think im lean enough for dry compounds

Fuckin weebs with their moonrunes

Ive actually been listening to japanese courses on audiobook during cardio

Should learn mandrin for my future child/wife though

They actually pronounce the G too... Fucking heathens

American English is so streamlined. Thank God for Webster removing all those gay unnecessary double consonants and extra U's they have in words too.
>Counsellor -> counselor
>Colour -> color

U S A
U S A
U S A

Yo text me I got screens that you'd kill me over.

>What should I bulk on
750mg test and dbol/anadrol

So I did have it right! Can you tell me the rules around translating 'fraud'?

Aluminium. An-TAR-tica.

I just read through this list and had a giggle
expataussieinnj.com/english-words-pronounced-differently-in-america/

I work around enough Chinese people to say, don't learn Chinese. I've been doing an online course in jap though. Know all my moonrunes except Kanji.

Bulk on whatever you like. Just don't fuck up by putting it in alcohol again. Don't you have tons of EQ on hand?

today in xmas a new japanese cake will be born. Why aren't you going to Japan and grab your cake?

Merry Christmas I wish you plentiful gains in the new year.

Gym closed until the 3rd, l feel like Scrooge being upset about Christmas

I-I have no idea what you're saying.

Ygm ;)

I dont have enough ai for dbol lol
Could buy adex and go full puffball mode though

I do have lots of eq but it wouldnt settle at the right solution and gives tons of pip so I have my doubts. Although it has the right smell and was liquid

Makoto is so cute in that picture
CUUUUTE!

A christmas cake you dummy

well, the "au" always becomes オ because that's what comes closest to is in nipspeak.
Basically they could also interpret it as if you're saying Frodo kek
fu ro- do
When pronouncing it, make sure you keep the o at the end short, otherwise it sounds like dou ドウ

>train for 11 years natty
>only drink twice a month
>give up all caffeine
>tell people steroids are dangerous
>Heart Problem in his 20's

>A christmas cake you dummy

I'm not following. The cake you're referring to is not the sweet baked good that I'm thinking of, is it? Don't try and jew me here...

Gracias.

Steroids are dangerous though. He's not wrong.

Over here it's not Christmas yet. but fucking hate XMAS!!! fucking stupid family shit and all gyms closedd ffsss

All gyms closed for two days, fucking lazy pieces of shitsss

Test, deca, eq

I am about to blast; anadrol, test + deca when bloods are done

I just don't understand how a first world nation doesn't have 24/7 gyms.

For his steroids would be extremely dangerous you dingus.
They CAN be dangerous, yet he makes video's about roid users all the time and compliments them on their physique as is, roids or not.
Also doesn't he tell people that steroids are fine but can be dangerous when abused?

Women over 25 are christmas cakes cause no one wants a christmas cake after the 25th

Dummy

I guess I could do deca since the surgery should have fixed my issues with it
We should do tge exact same blast and see who gains more

>Dummy
You like it.

And I thought tfw no gf threads were the saddest things on this board.

Do you have abs yet? I’m cutting on tren and it’s hell

I hate dummies

I dont think I can get abs
I think I have an extra pec on my stomach instead

I've been thinking about this as well user.

Lately I use minimal amounts like 3 tablespoon of almond or cashew butter a day (25g fat) with chicken breasts. Energy is way down though from when I had more in my diet.

Why the fuck are you roiding and staying at 150? That's nothing at 6', you should bulk up to like 225. And then you can worry about abs

They have, but they're too far away and expensive af

I accept your challenge Jerry

Whats the point if im not #shredded
#7%bf #bodybuildersagainsttipping

And I was 225 baka

I try to keep fats below 10g a day

Its on

Jerry you shrunk 90lbs

So wheres my abs

What are your lifts?

You didn't lose enough fat yet.

I recommend more cardio and less calories

MasT I am 225 15% bf how much chicken breast should I eat a day while cutting?

im bored to my fucking mind, i wanna go party and do alcohol and drugs but i have no friends and fraud is dead too

TFW

>get test-u for TRT so I won't have to pin twice per week with enanthate
>decide to frontload 2mL (500mg) to get blood levels up quickly
>split it up between quads
>spent over a minute just pushing the plunger down on each quad

Lord Jesus, this shit is like molasses. My hands even cramped up after a bit. But I should only have to pin every two weeks now, so that's cool.

They were 3/4/5+ but anymore who knows

I dont think I can really eat less.
I should take dnp

You shouldnt do alcohol and drugs they dont fix anything

>on DNP 200mg (3 days) and now 400mg (4 days and the whole next week), 150mg of Test a week
>caloric intake of 1700kcal (180g protein), caloric deficit of 800+ kcal
>train 6 times a week, 15 min cardio after training
>lost only 2 kg this week (water, glycogen probably), sweat like shit, barely sleep, lifts tumbled down 10kg across the board
>gym is not working today or tomorrow
>cakes, cookies, all kinds of beautiful food in the house and I am eating only vegetables and cottage cheese (fat free), getting temptations

ONLY thing that can motivate me is a desire to improve and accomplish my goals. (income, security, glory, health, girls, mires)
ONLY thing that can KEEP ME MOTIVATED are the RESULTS. If I see results, I can overcome anything.

If the fat loss slows down next week, or after I stop with this DNP cycle (2 weeks on 2 weeks off), and that DNP-water-bloat is not real and really that is all I lost, I might falter. I need to lose 15-20kg and I am afraid I will lose 10kg tops in the next 3 months.
And there are people that lost pound a day, I do realize I am probably smaller than them but 2 kg is dick. It's fucking DNP ffs!

>goals
>health

>dnp