I want to get my skinny ass to the gym and lift weights but the gym is a 40 minute walk from where I live and I can't...

I want to get my skinny ass to the gym and lift weights but the gym is a 40 minute walk from where I live and I can't afford the bus 3 times a week.. what do?

Walk to the gym

Jog to the gym as a warmup. Hit the gym. Light jog with more walking mixed in back as a cooldown.

I walk to the gym all the time, 40 mins walk that's like 2 miles ezpz

Normal walkig speed is 4mph you fat cunt

>can afford gym membership
>can’t afford bus rides

though in all seriousness take the bus on one way (preferably to the gym) and walk the other

Stop looking for excuses

Carpool with a friend.
Have your mom or girlfriend drop you off.

You don't want to go the gym

good idea

I've gotten to the point now where I will just go because I'm sick of the way I am

>subjecting the gains to the cardiogoblin

do it the other way around fuckwit, run to the gym as warmup, then take the bus home

This
Alternatively kill yourself or get a job fat cunt

Run to the gym and back you fucking whiner. To get home from my old gym I had to run 25mins uphill after every sesh; I just built it into my routine. Try doing that after Leg day, makes a man of you.

Very telling that you're already making excuses before you've even started, stamp that nonsense out.

i agree
get a job or a home gym, cunt
lose weight by eating at a caloric deficit
high protein

>40 minute walk
I WISH my gym was a 10min bike ride away. I have to ride the bus like an hour

I have a job it's just shit money

Are you american? It's impossible to be this poor in a first world country. Manage your money better

Eat more, because of the extra calorie expenditure

I'm not American but my job is classed as casual work and because I work at a sports club, I only get called in when there's a game on.

Bike. Of you don't own one find one on the side of the road.

Get a real job

Get a job

Get a cheap bike and you're there faster than with the bus. It's a light warmup as a bonus.

All these posts at not one that says get a bike. I'm not even a biker fat. Car broke down like 8 years ago didn't have money to get it fixed had to run to work in the middle of the summer and it took me about an hour. Someone gave me a bike and I cut that shit down to 15 mins tops. You don't even need a super expensive one just grab a cheap one with 5 to 10 years from Wal-Mart or some shit like 100 bucks

How "tall" are you? You could always move to the manlet pit of your gym. No need for bus rides.

can't afford a bus......kill yourself, you have made bad choices

This .

biking is so much faster it's unbelievable that people still walk for transportation

just get a used bike, it'll have less issues than a brand new walmart bike.

Don't buy a walmart bike or you will look like a crack head nigger.

Look on Craigslist for a cheap older road bike for two hundred bucks top

All out sprint there

no shit

I'm getting one in February