/Ottermode/ General

>Post Inspo

>Post Own Body Pics

>Ask Questions

>Give Advice

you're not fooling anyone. You come from Veeky Forums.
Take your shallow shit and go back.

oh fuck guys they found out

Terrible posture

Terrible Legs

hes a lightweight boxer, hes forced to stay in the weight range, cant have bulky legs

Can someone please post an ottermode workout?
I'm 6'4 and 165lbs, trying to bulk up to 175-180lbs.
I really need to work on biceps and shoulders if that makes a difference

This qt

>all that bodyfat

disgusting

Looks fine to me

well ya this pic does

How do I into taxi driver mode?

Where's this guys legs?

Lift weights and eat like 2 times a week

How can I cut down to ottermode?

My body is pic related, and at this point I feel like i'm losing more muscle than fat. I count cals and eat at 2000 a day (TDEE is 2300), and eat as clean as possible.

Cutting tips?

Why would you ever be a skinny, pathetic, weak twink

t.ss+gomad shill

It's gotta just be in your head user. I doubt you're losing muscle.

incline bench, weighted pulls ups, dips, shoulder presses

extras: rows, curls, tricep push downs

5'8 60kg. Is that Twink tier?

thanks a lot man
might sound like a retard, but is there like a certain amount I should aim to be benching or curling?
Dumbbells I've been using for curls are 10kg

Dyspo mode

just focus on lifting heavier in the 3-8 rep range, do your compounds first

Am I otter?

Jesus trim your shit bro. random dark patch of hair right in the middle of your chest looks retarded

Looks more retarded when stubbly ...

PPL for high reps and a low carb diet, Simple like that.

Chest hair is disgusting

Is this ottermode?

One meal a day is the only path to ottermode

ottermode is 99% about frame + having minimal amount of muscle and very low bodyfat helps

lol you can't get this body without turning into a /fraud/

Has anyone ever experienced joint pain? I'm pretty familiar with sore muscles, but yesterday i went beast mode and today i woke up with my elbow movement limited by like 20%

itt, twinkcels
you will NEVER make it unless you go BLOATMAX

Is ottermode being jacked for ectomorph folks ?

what about fullbody vs split?

Been doing everything I can for the strength for about 8 years now. Protein and creatine with some caffeine and fish oil. 4-6 meals a day with snacks and about 6 hours of working out 6 days of the week. Wouldn't be doing this crazy routine stuff if I wasn't in the military. Got to get gains or RIP. Been in for 5 years and training with spec ops and getting drowned by them for 4 years. Consistency is key, but you have to remember that sometimes you won't see the gains you want until you've been grinding and looking for strength instead of physique. Leave the figure chasing to the women and all the gains will be yours.

>mfw have this body type
>mfw really want to have that bearmode THICCness

Its not fair, I'm not built to ever be bearmode

what's your routine and diet like?

would you consider my body attractive/ottermode?

I'm doing Veeky Forumss version Greyskulls LP, as for my diet I'm getting that sorted out now that I'm on winter break (ate like shit tl;dr, especially during finals season). With all that said, I'm just a long armed, lanky dude with a small waist

Wouldn't hurt to develop your traps brah

Word. Eat right, exercise right, and your body will find its own sweet spot.

how long you been doing greyskull

For about 2 weeks, was doing MemeLifts for like 3 months before stalling and realizing my legs and butt were getting way more developed than my entire upper body

thanks for the tip bro. I do handstand pushups for shoulders and traps. what other bodyweight exercise do traps?

Ottermode is all about the diet senpai

Why is the word "otter" associated with this kind of physique?

Because it is how you look when you swim a lot, like an otter.

Rate me

wheres the after pic?

2/10. You need to bulk up a bit and work on squats deads and bench and eat healthier. Do morning cardio and eat large healthy breakfast and hit core every day before and after lifting.

god bless you

>neck tattoo

Mirin hard, Natty?

How's these gains for you guys? Bear mode ftw. Weighing in at 209

I don't lift, I only play sports

Yeah. I've been working on everything for about 8-9 years now. Been in the military for 5 so it's all natty bro. Creatine, protein, beta alanine and 4-6 healthy meals every day

If fit is going to insist on being gay and using gay terms you should at least use them correctly. If you shave your body hair off you cannot be otter/bear mode. You are twink. All these posts are twinks except for is the real deal.

>cut out just so you can see the brand of phone
holy shit

never thought id see him posted on here but theres always a first time for everything

also, i know he does the compound lifts, think he does crossfag too cant remember what else is part of his workouts