Veeky Forums, is Ribcage Expansion a myth?

I have been reading up on rib cage expansion exercises, but after a short time searching I have found many people dismissing the idea of rib cage expansion exercises.

Many people say that is impossible for an exercise to expand your rib cage,The only documentation I've managed to find to support the exercise is in Arnold Schwarzenegger's encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding.

Has anyone else had any success with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1888420/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not impossible but it takes consistency and patience.

>the singular piece of info I have about this thing is from a source that is known to be 90% bullshit
>is it real guyz

youre retarded lad

never heard of it, but im guessing its no more than a myth, ribcage is made of bones which you cant grow by exercising, if you could, than manlets could easily increase their height

>manlets could easily increase their height

They could actually.

>growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html

>>>There are 22 notable discs in the back of reasonable thickness. These discs are made of cartilage material and adding just a few millimeters of thickness to each disc by stretching the back bone, will add typically around 3 – 5 inches of aggregate height.

More source

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1888420/

>>>Spine height is decreased under loads such as lifting, whole body vibration and sitting. Extension including increased lumbar lordosis reduces the load on the spine

>>>The spine height gain after 10 minutes of a supine hyperextended posture differed significantly between individuals but everybody gained height. MRI images of the lumbar spine were used to measure the disc height. All but one subjects gained height during the hyperextension. Images of the spine during hyperextended posture showed increased lumbar curve and an increased anterior height of each disc compared with the dimensions of the disc with the spine in neutral posture.

color me surprised

There's still hope after all.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw 6'2

Let's get even taller!

>tfw high test alpha

Broscience, in reality it's the serratus, pecs, lats and back making up the increase in ribcage-level circumference

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

any good videos on this topic?

>>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpa