somebody's been eating his onions

good job, thats high end of the spectrum, especially considering your age

now lets destroy common Veeky Forums memes
>you're bald
>you've got a square face
>you've got mad bodyhair
>you like fat girls over skinny ones
answer

Nah. diet is just eggs, red meat and chicken, some times greens like broccoli or spinach. I eat 5 times a week and do not eat anything on weekends. I drink a gallon of water a day, some times more. I also love pepsi and have it once or twice on weekends.

I take two multivitamins per day, 200mg zinc, 25,0000iu vitimin D and per day, 1500mg magnesium at night.

>>you're bald

no

>>you've got a square face

yes

>>you've got mad bodyhair

yes

>>you like fat girls over skinny ones

no

You're gonna need a larger sample size than 1, but fuck it I'm still interested in the answers.

Good job user,especially at that age.
How are your erections in terms of hardness and quality if you don't mind me asking

25k IU of vitamin D wtf? Do you live in Iceland?

great

Alaska

neat. Thanks for answering.

Holy shit are you an Alaskan bear man? Is extreme cold good for T?

Good.
How does it feel to know that naturally low T fags have triple your levels because they inject?

Does it make you feel superior (nattywise) or subpar?

nice humble brag faggot

let me inform you that there is literally no difference between 1000ng/dl and (for example) 500ng/dl. Also your test fluctuates depending on your sleep, energy and other shit. You won't make better gains than someone with half of your test levels.

I feel sad for them

didnt read

Yes very good. Post pics to see co-reltion

fake news

>he posted it again

>let me inform you that there is literally no difference between 1000ng/dl and (for example) 500ng/dl
cope

not OP, but strenuous conditions/life definitely are, in general.

>let me inform you that there is literally no difference between 1000ng/dl and (for example) 500ng/dl
C O P E
O
P
E

>look mom I posted it again!

natties coping hard as always

>implying knowing that 1000ng/dL will give you better gains than 500ng/dL somehow assumes that having 3000ng/dL doesn't give vastly better gains than either natty scenarios
>>>/fraud/

because you have to go past 1500 ng/dl to start benefiting from anabolic test levels, when you are below below that it doesn't matter much (as long as you are in normal range, not clinical low test)

what stupid shit do i need to tell the doctor to check this when i get my blood checked for everything else?

high test doesn't mean baldness stop being a brainlet
if you're bald you have shit genetics

It should already be in the results. Most blood tests list everything about your blood, you just need to find it on the page. Checking test is a normal thing for a blood test, if you wanted them to find some random abnormal subject about your blood, then you may need to tell them, but test levels are a normal thing.

>"i have big problem with my libido, it's been like that for a while"
you fucking retard