Why must vegans shitpost everywhere?

Why must vegans shitpost everywhere?

I learnt from playing Fallout 3 that if you eat human flesh you get the shakes. Why, i dont know.

Not going to lie, I'd try it. I hear it's like bacon.

prion diseases

Isn't there a fucked up disease that you can get if you eat human flesh or human brain? I remember reading it somewhere

cause eating human meat makes you go crazy. It is a safe guard put in place so we don't eat our own species.

This.
Overpopulation is a big problem in some areas OP. Non human eaters btfo'd yet again.

Mammals that eat other mammal brains can get a brain wasting disease, basically mad cow disease. It doesn't even have to be the same species which is why I am terried to try pork brains and gravy.

Kuru

We must taste like crap with all the fake shit we put in our bodies.

this
>All known prion diseases, collectively called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), are untreatable and fatal.
>Current research suggests that the primary method of infection in animals is through ingestion.
enjoy your fatal neurodegenerative disease, meatfags

humans don't generally eat other humans.

Are you sure you aren't retarded?

Yep, from misfiring proteins.
You also only really get them if you eat a high concentration of them. Because we all have them. They arise mainly in the cns and organs.
So eat steak, not brains.
They also are exponential in nature, we all have them, and they rarely effect us, but once you get an influx of them from an outside source, like from eating something which was fed brains and organs (because why did they think feeding ground up cows to cows was a good idea?), or from having a cannibalistic culture.
In normal life? Not something to worry about.

Misfolding proteins*

if the mammal you ate was a cannibal, you can get a prion disease you mong

prion disease is rapidly fatal

>Veganshits coping this hard

I see nothing wrong with this.

>It is a safe guard put in place
>genuinely believing in intelligent design
Are you from the 18th century?

By golly could you imagine the bloatmaxx levels if cannibalism was normal

>the absolute fragility of soyboys

I would eat human flesh if they wouldn't pump themselves with all those antibiotics and medication. Humans are truly infested and only thinking about eating shit like this makes me sick