Lifting while transgender woman

what is the best beginner routine???

hormones are a yes. goal is more fem figure

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404827/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your entire family is ashamed of you. Kill yourself now.

There's a tranny workout regime floating around \lgbt\
go there

^
\___| . . |____^
\__-__/ - That’s bait

Follow the typical thot routine, disregard upper body for a while. Focus on legs and glutes. So many single leg press, and glutes bridges

Tie a noose around your neck
pullups x F

what is the typical thot routine?

>vag press5x5
>bar only squats in front of chad
>cardio
>cardio
>cardio
>snapchat 'hitting the gym' 1xf

why when you know you are going to kill yourself sooner than later.

neck hangs to failure

that is very original thanks Veeky Forums

I’m not trying to troll or garner attention or anything. Can someone offer some real advice?

Searching google all that comes up is dumb advice like “don’t ever lift weights,” which can’t be right.

No one in their right mind would fuck a transgender woman anyways, why are you trying to look good? You know the tranny from Always Sunny is a real life woman, right? Not one of those "I Choose Your Opinions Of Me" boi puccy "women".

lifting that revolver up to your temple is a start

Barbell hip thrusts in hypertrophy rep range
Neglect upper body like you already reject your gender
Drink soy
Die alone

Don't have a trans one, here's one for when your boyfriend is sucking your clit.

Be my gf and I'll teach you to lift and spot you. Then after the gym I'll remove your squat plug and replace it with my penis.

I’ve been with men and women and they seemed to enjoy themselves.

Anyway is this the fitness board, or the shit on people for asking advice board? I read the sticky and have a good idea of what to do now, I’m just looking for a routine that will work with my goals in mind. Starting strength might be a good place to start but I’m thinking that working my upper body so much would be a waste of time. And I want more glute stuff.

Fuckin cruel shouldn't have laughed as hard as i did.

Whatever you do pls don't cut off your dick it's the biggest thing they end up regretting.

>I’ve been with men and women and they seemed to enjoy themselves.
I'm sure you have and I'm sure they did.

>There's a tranny workout regime floating around \lgbt\
>go there

Did you regret it when you cut yours off?

Neck hangs 1xF

You sound like a repressed,in the closet tranny fucker. You are a faggot btw.

>hormones are a yes. goal is more fem figure
Your goal is a gaping, oozing wound that needs constant penetration to not heal up.

>I’ve been with men and women
>tranny
Yeah no. Lies.

So obviously I need to be doing squats and deadlifts. People say things like, “don’t try to create your own routine as a newbie because you don’t know wtf you’re doing,” but no one seems to really know what I should be doing so maybe I should just make my own.

How does this look?

A
Barbell squat 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

B
Barbel squat 3x5
Hip thrust 3x5

Feel like I need to add more stuff but idk what else to include. What leg and glute accessories are there? Should I do abs?

10x10 glute bridges

>transgender
>woman

Are you trying to get into a dick measuring contest with a trans woman? Why is it so hard to believe that queer people have sex?

It’s 2017, everyone is bisexual.

>It’s 2017, everyone is bisexual.

Slow down, man, only white folks turned gay. The rest of us are just sitting back, waiting for y'all to die out.

No they aren't. Don't try speaking for other people you degenerate faggot.

Lift yourself off a bridge faggot HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH YOURE MENTALLY ILL

Good luck, slave.
The aryan race will sooner than later rise again and your mud-colored ass will be picking cotton again.

Seems good.
As volume work you could do 3x12 split squats/lunges as well as 3x12 RDLs

>niggers aren’t gay
>huge aids epidemic
BIG IF TRUE

Good lord that's sad. Not undeserved though.

so we've got...

A
Squat 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
3x12 lunges

B
Squat 3x5
Hip thrust 3x5
3x12 RDLs

this seems like a good start. should trans girls do cardio? people here say cardio is bad for building muscle

Nah, dude. The "aryan race" ended in WW2, where a bunch of white guys just killed each other. You might have been cool if you didn't start that shit but now you are all tranny-loving, gay boys. You motherfuckers can't even talk to girls and you think you are all gonna unite and what? Kill everybody who ain't white? baka, you larping faggots really are dumb. 'White' countries are pretty much ours now, we have as much right to them as you do, neanderthal.

Caused by you white faggots giving it to other faggots, it doesn't matter if fags die, do you really care about cocksuckers?

Not her, but
>I can’t get laid, therefore you can’t either!

>her
If he was a her he'd just work out like any other woman, right? RIGHT?

Cardio is just fine, it will keep you healthy and in condition.
It wont interfer with muscle building as long as you eat enough.
Also, an often overlooked property estrogen is the fact that it aids in recovery, therefore women can do more cardio and more volume without overtraining or fatiguing than men

You want higher rep ranges for looks. That is a strength based routine.
You want 5sets x 10reps
Hip thrusts, again, in the 8-12 range, not 5.
You can look up some 'instahubns', and see what exercises they tend to do.
You want 3 leg days, and 2 days of cardio.

my trans gf is coming into town this week and I’m so excited :-D

Holy fuck

pics of her penis?

Nice

>High rep = size
>Low rep = strength
HAHAHAHA, i see you havent seen the studies debunking this.

Dont listen to this user.
Studies show that if you fatigue the muscle until failure (1rm, 5rm, 10rm, 100rm) all muscle ribers will be recruited and thus pays off equally in hypertrophy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404827/

Keep spouting your shitty broscience

Not into the whole penis thing.

>not undeserved
That's debatable. They're mentally ill, and all the doctors and people who share that illness tell them that HRT and the surgery will fix them and make them happy.

have fun plowing bp user

>Arguably the most important picture in understanding how strength training works.

Dont listen to this fuckhead Listen to this

jesus fuck Veeky Forums I think OP gets that he's a flaming faggot who will ultimately regret their decision and realize their life is a basket of lies and deceit to everyone they interact with all because "i identify as pussy"

Now that we've established that OP is a fucking waste of space, maybe we should throw some advice at em that would benefit not just this fucking disgrace of a human being, but any, dare I say it, wom*n who browse this shithole?

>cardio
>squats
>lunges
>stairs

>low weight high rep dumb bell exercises to tone muscles
>yoga to get flexibility that men find appealing and since you're a man, you'll really need to emphasize this

basically, low weight high reps

stay away from heavy lifts like bench and deadlifts unless it's leg stuff

>everyone is bisexual.
nah, just in the states.
with a little bit of luck you will all die of aids or a bullet from a fellow citizen in less than 20 years.

Neck stretches are a really good exercise. Basically you tie a noose, put your neck in it, and let yourself hang from the ceiling fan for about 15 minutes. Burns a lot of calories and really exercises those neck muscles.

Yeah no. You'd know that this statement is false if you didn't exclusively reside in hug boxes.

>stop calling out the mentally ill for being mentally ill.
No fuck off kike

but what does that accomplish

>satire
it's like you're a new color on the autism spectrum

>dating a trans girl
>not into dicks

what, are you gay?

but gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness
like by definition

>It's 2017, everyone is bisexual.

Ya, force your ideas onto everyone else. Make irrational and ignorant statements that only you and a handful of other nutjobs believe as fact

>inb4 sexuality is a spectrum

ya and it includes being completely straight as well as being completely a faggot

well. thanks for the advice, i guess. could have done without all the hate though.

yoga seems like good advice.

SS GOMAD

>a boo boo
man up

Start with the rope around ur neck

Jesus Christ, no wonder they off themselves.

>fucking a guy
>not into his penis
You're either afraid of admitting you're a faggot who's fucking a man or a selfish lover. Either way kys

Don't forget to bench if you want your breasts to get big/ not sag and hip abductor exercises for that booty pop.

This world is full of hate and people who hate you. Do the fag community and world a favor and don't be so easily offended

if deep, and I mean way fucking deep down, you truly want to do this thing, have a god damn backbone. When people have ambitions and dreams and all that bullshit, they don't get offended, they get mad and prove them wrong.

Make the world your bitch, don't be a bitch

If you're on hormones than just do any normal routine.

No one, not even cis men, or trans men on T, "accidentally" puts on tons of muscle. You'll be fine.

you are mentally ill

leave the gene pool

Have you literally never left your basement there a tons of gay blacks and Asians.

Sorry, but I'm mtf and this thread is funny if anything.
It's like said, either prove them wrong or off yourself.

Wade through the seas of bullshit, find your gems of knowledge, and fuck off till you can put these cunts in their place. That's how you use Veeky Forums.

Foreal though, do a good bit of cardio. Especially if youre even slightly overweight.
Look up starting stretch for stretching if you're entirely inflexible. Transition to yoga when you can.
Start cardio and stretching immediately. Once your legs aren't completely tucked from cardio and you can squat without buttwink add a glute and ass focused lifting routine in.
Yes you will do all three. And if you eat like an American stop. Get your nutrition down. Download my fitness pal to track calories and nutrition,regardless of your weight goals.

Remember: compare yourself not just to cis women but cis models. You are held to a higher standard because you are trans. If you can't reach it - if you can't be beautiful - off yourself. We don't need the stigma ugly trans women give us.

Fuck body acceptance, fat acceptance, and all that other shit. Be beautiful or die trying - both in mind and body.

kys mentally ill freak

10x1 so you have hidden strength whenever you need it.

Work out legs, less upper body. Your upper body is probably already muscular enough, but your legs will grow very well.

takes one to know one

I don’t know cardio? You can’t lift or else you’re body will start producing test

The best exercise a tranny can do is neck hangs x F

He's going all out boys.

lift a gun to the side of your head and pull the trigger

turning your dick upside down doesn't make you a female, you'll forever be an abomination that's neither a he or a she

go back to your containment board, mentally ill filth

If your T levels are truly nuked, do SS. If you want to FEMMAXX and are worried about building upper body at all just do HEAVY squats and diddlys, and supplement with meme insta-slut booty work.

This is just sad holy fuck.
People will say it will get better with more medical practise and future technology, but the whole concept is just wrong. It shouldnt be like this.

Weak