>Watching
Boondocks
>Doing
Planning next year
>Studying
Biology
>Wanting
To lose weight

Anyone else doing the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge for the New Year?

>What have you accomplished this year?
A consistent exercise schedule, getting laid, three relationships, the ending of those relationships, getting into law school with a free ride and extra scholarship money, plus finishing first semester.

Having roommate, an ex, and a fellow law student compliment me on fitness, plus noticing it myself. Just gotta keep it going.

~~~~~ ~~~ ~ ~
______________||_
|Gains Express || |""\__,____
|_____________||__|__|___|]
(@)(@)***********(@)(@)**(@)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO.

A few personal projects, improving my drawing/composition skills. Overall I was more social and I'm not a virgin anymore. People started to notice my gains and weight loss so It's all good. It was a fun year but I feel that I learned nothing.

>readin
Currently nothing, I'm going to pick up Brave New World again
>watching
Jordan Peterson vids
>doing
Cleaning
>studying
Architecture
>wanting
Friends that aren't lazy fucks

Merry Christmas/fit/. You guys helped me a lot. We're all gonna make it.

>accomplished
Graduated, had a gf for a short moment, moved but in general not that much
>studying
Started uni but I'm dropping out because I made bad decision choosing what I want to learn. I want to start again next year and actually study and not fuck around. My family is mad at me and are beginning that I still try to finish this semester which is pretty much impossible at this point. They say that it's unacceptable that I wasted this year but I'm not too concerned about that since that study program is 4yrs. It hurts to disappoint everyone. They have really high expectations but I just don't feel capable of doing everything.

Is there a /SIG/ discord?

Nothing, this was my worst year. I take less courses in university because stress, now I regret

>Reading
Sherlock Holmes stories
>Watching
Nothing
>Doing
Resting and waiting for christmas dinner
>Studying
I'm on my vacation

for what purpose? you only make more slow these threads

anyway, 8 chon /improve/ has a discord

>>What have you accomplished this year?
Hmm.

* Stuck with a workout schedule for 7 months (since end of May).
* Fairly consistent with therapy sessions, since Feb.
* At least _tried_ some social interaction stuff -- a lot more than I did in '15 and '16.
* Read maybe 5 books this year?
* Had successful sex (i.e. ending with ejaculation) one time this year.

Nah, I read way too slowly for that to be a thing. Plus, at a rate like 1 book per week, I feel like I'd be reading more for the challenge than the content.

I want to talk to my Bros at a slow pace.

What is the discord?

Sooo I'm addicted to internet surfing and reading stuff on the internet (mostly informative stuff, but at some point I just read stories while more or less I know what's up). I see myself as being too much of bitch, especially in stressful situations.
Will meditating to prevent computer (basically going cold turkey) help me in becoming a better person?

ye

>Reading
No More Mr Nice Guy, also just pre-ordered Jordan Peterson's new book for my new e-reader
>Watching
Stranger Things and Dragon Ball Super
>Doing
Taking time for myself, first holidays since I started working
>Studying
Nothing
>Hoping
To keep improving myself, and get the qt

>Reading
Gorgia

>Watching
Redline

>Doing
wondering what I want to be doing

>Studying
Nothing

>Wanting
Move

Can I get an invite

I feel trapped in my own life.

I want to abandon my job, university, move out of my parents' home, move far away and just live day to day. I know this is a bad idea, but I feel so fucking stuck.

Veeky Forums is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

When I think back on all the skills I learned because of this shitposting site, it amazes me.

>Went from skinnyfat to stronk from Veeky Forums
>Changed my diet completely
>Made profits from /g/ and Veeky Forums
>Learned the hidden dark truths of people from /r9k/, /news/&/pol/, and countless other browses
>Went from too shy to talk to people to consistently above average charisma
>Have patrician taste in almost everything compared to normies because Veeky Forums's hypercritical attitude teaches you to look for the best in everything

This place is like staring into the abyss. Anonymity reveals the truth. With the truth, you can build the decisions that can give you control.

lol this is true.
If you know how to, this site can improve you in many aspects of your life. I expanded my musical taste, got into literature, learned french and currently studying german, got fit, took interest in mathematics and another sciences and made money from biz ideas and crypto.
Applying the criticism from this site to actively grow, will help you be better overall.

Bro i've been in that boat. Joined uni in 2013 and dropped because I really didnt feel it. Was a socially awkward dude, and needless to say, i didnt last long. Took the whole year to go full /cocoonmode/, came back next year a changed man, gained 25lbs of lean muscle mass (all i did was workout 6 days a week, eat, work sleep)
Been going on this train for 4 years now, Just graduated from my program.
You're gonna make it bro.

>accomplishments
stoned everyday and have fun with friends,got into medical treatment for depression, start gym for overcome depression

>Reading
psychological and self improvment books
>Watching
stranger things
>Doing
Planning next year
>Studying
graphic and printing engineer
>Wanting
got my deegree and relationship with a hot girlfriend

I know it's not Friday
got out of a relationship of 4 years that was going nowhere, got my first job, wagecuck reporting in

>Reading
Paradise Lost
>Watching
old action movies
>Doing
shitposting on the chonz, writing on my personal blog (>implying its not the same thing)
>Studying
French but I neglected it lately, c# but also neglected
>Wanting
a gf who makes it possible to love, but more importantly, willpower

the most thing I regret neglecting is lifting. Fuck this job, it makes me fuck up everything else.