Why do women cling so desperately to the “I am who I am meme”?

Why do women cling so desperately to the “I am who I am meme”?
>wife
> I’m a fitizen
> she’d rather die than exercise
> how do I tell her he body isn’t as sexy or nice as she thinks?

I’m thinking of stopping compliments mostly altogether. She’ll get the picture when no more compliments start coming her way so her head doesn’t get to big. She’s petite as all get out but damn she has zero muscle mass. She’s 27

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1514/15/1514154969721.jpg
youtu.be/9VM1UA0pCMQ
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44069395/#44069592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, what are you complementing her on? If you are telling her she has a nice body when she doesn't, you are part of the problem and it's too late. You lied and are now a liar if you admit it, so she'll twist your logic and assume that you're lying now and weren't before, so she can safely believe still that she's attractive and you're the one who's wrong.

Women are the weaker sex. Naturally almost all of them are followers.

When the world tells them "it's okay to be a slacker" that's viable enough for a lot of them. Granted, this isn't a gender specific mentality.

I would just be honest. If you don't like how she looks, don't lie to her and say she looks great. Calling her ugly won't help either though. But asking her about working out might help. If she doesn't want to do it, that's her problem. Why make it yours?

If it's your wife you sit her down at the table and explain your feelings and thoughts. No bullshit, no passive aggresive "no compliment" shit. You are part of a whole, your wife is your other half. Stop pussyfooting around.
I swear to God.

Your right however I have told her before and she argues that it’s nit about looks. So I know her game. She doesn’t like work. Claims she does. She’s ocd to the max. Everything must be tidy and neat. She’s the perfect housewife. She is pretty. Very much so. But her body needs attention and she ignores me when I say so. You guys ever struggle with that from your woman?

Was dating a chubby girl who was great in bed. Didn’t like her lack of self control... ditched her. Married a nice lady with a hot body, sex was poor figured we could work on it. ... Now my wife is a fat fuck and I’m withholding sex, hoping she will sort herself out. DESU I’ve given up all hope.

Oh no! Bro that sucks. I guess you have to talk with her. I gave mine the death scare. Same path continuation will lead to a sooner worse death possibly. She cried.

I don't date because of the state of girls honestly. Life has enough challenges.

She’s a closet neet as well

I'm not in a relationship right now, and to be honest, the ones I have been in I wasn't in for long enough for the girl to change significantly, but I'd like to think if my partner was really special I wouldn't have a problem being honest with them. This whole lying/tricking thing isn't going to last in the long run, dude.

>Very much so. But her body needs attention and she ignores me when I say so
honestly its your fault not hers. you married her dummy. you already accepted her for who she is

>44069557
This as well.

>Posting pics of yourself and your gf on Veeky Forums.

that's not me, that's her bull

be honets
>facial piercings too
gl

In her mind, if you really love her it won't matter...

your plan is a fast track to getting cheated on because she isn't being validated

Seems like you only have met shit women mate. Not sorry cause you’re probably an asshole who dismisses good women cause they’re not normies.

She’s your wife bro just force her to go to the gym.

If she backtalks just read the part of the Bible to her where it says wives should be subservient to their husbands.

>that ass

Literally nothing wrong.

Just fucking tell her you’re not attracted to her anymore and you don’t particularly want to have sex with her.
She’ll cry and then she’ll either break up with you or change. Whichever she does it’s for the best

I have. Then she spouts off that we also shouldn’t control them blah blah.

She’s mouthy and half sides in feminism. So I recently have been subconsciously training her for submission like making her say yes sir to me. Making her say please and thank you. Basically teaching her manners. But in a way that I’m the one who is boss type of way.

Not ass.
Look at her thighs. Same size as her calves damn near. She has zero leg muscle. It’s so unproportionate

lol did anyone save them? I wanna see

Tell her nicely that you are less attracted to her than your were before and it would help if she started working out you fucking idiot, Jesus Christ women are different than men but literally everyone responds to honesty and if she doesn't respond maturely to honesty she's a fucking idiot incapable of self criticism

>why do women *literally anything*
Don't bother friend, there's a reason they're to be treated like objects.

>wife
lol
you fucked up user, you don't marry people and then change them.

>You guys ever struggle with that from your woman?
why would anyone get married at this point?

this
>wife wont work out
>create an unhealthy relationship
yea thats brilliant mate keep it up

Alright here we go.
>tell her you want her to lift weights
>she will say no
>tell her no one say no to you
>pin her down wrestling style and say she lift
>she cant move so slide down her trousers so you see bare bum
>smack that shit then lick it
>wip out penor and say she better lift
>she say no
>fuck her until she say yes out of ecstasy

Win win baby boy. Alpha male sexy shit.

Need a motivational bf like this

"accidently" let her catch you sucking off a gymbro, obviously this will make her jealous and get fit to compete with him. Zero downsides

You’re fucked mate.

You girl?

Someone post the pic he deleted NOW

bf mentioned I let myself go and that I basically am not motivated to do anything. Been together 3+ yrs. still together but now it's kind of weird. And I obvi. Don't wanna show any of my body off or anything. Super demoralizing, thus I have to get to the gym. But it was fucked the way he said it....oh well.

user you’re scaring me

Just search the archive breh.

>unironically posting pics of your gf on Veeky Forums

>> how do I tell her he body isn’t as sexy or nice as she thinks?
By filing divorce papers.

how do you do it? brainlet

Get your fatass to the gym

bump on this one

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1514/15/1514154969721.jpg

That's cringy you shouldn't have this boss type relationship with your wife, change is hard and it takes work
youtu.be/9VM1UA0pCMQ

then do something?

The mental gymnastics some of you fucking mongoloids go through to stay lazy astounds me. If you don't want to be a fat, shapeless glob of shit eat right and work out.

This is his warning shot, he's going to leave you if you don't start caring about yourself.

>She is pretty. Very much so.

You can do better user.

uh what the fuck

Straight outta gender studies

what does she look like cleaned up?

your relationship is fucked, you sound so immature its unreal

Enjoy your last somewhat happy xmas together

>You guys ever struggle with that from your woman?
Yes. My fiancee started letting herself go once she got the ring on her finger. I've been struggling to get her back into the gym (she used to come with me regularly), count her calories, and get a grown up non-retail job now that she's graduated college.
I'll give it another 4 months and call off the wedding if she doesn't show improvement, d e s u

>facial piercings
Lowest of the low. Zero self-respect.

That’s the perfect way to get her to cheat on you, congrats.

>at least Chad treats me like I’m worth something

user don’t be a douche.

>take preworkout 30 mins ago
>itching to go to the gym
>anus nerve endings on fire
>wife needs me right now

think long and hard before you take that scoop bros

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/44069395/#44069592

Well if she is not into fitness, then there is very little to do about it. And you pushing and trying her to do so will just annoy her even further, since she is not stupid and will realize that it is not her health you are worried about, but that you want her to look thiccer and juicer, which leads to her not feeling as if she is loved and appreciated as she is.

And maybe she is not? You just described her as a hot maid, and it seems like you are with her out of convenience.

Ofc you can tell her that gym is an important part of your life and something you would love to do with her, but if she's not feeling it and doesn't care about it, you can't force her either.

This guy looks like he belongs in reddit

You can always look better than your wifey, not many women like the fact that their Husbands looks better than them. Most of my female clients started coming to the gym because of that reason lol

What did she need you for?

Wow, red flags all over her face.
I bet she is into body positive too.

Kneeting a wool hat.
Ever knat a wool hat on preworkout bro? It's not exactly easy.

is her name Jess. I?

NAYRT but thank you ( grill btw)

Just tell her that body positivity is a jewish scam and that self improvement is the true path forward

That works? Would a guy need to attract attention from other women to push the wife into it?

>she drinks alcohol

That might work too but just in general women are self conscious beings, they usually don't like the fact that their other half is the good looking ones. They get a little competitive and that sometimes sparks their motivation to get their asses off the couch. Competing with your partners to self improve can be a healthy part of the relationship.

the room looks like a tornado hit, shittiest taste in leggings ever, and her feet are ugly. ass is just pathetismo.

>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1514/15/1514154969721.jpg
ratfaced

>hey honey, your body isn’t as sexy or nice as you think.
>leave for the gym

>lift on and off on my own
>got then gf to work out a couple times with me but she never stuck with it
>sex life is kind of shit but at least she'd let me do some of my fetishes
>eventually marry
>she starts getting really into [spoiler] cardio[/spoiler]
>loses fifteen pounds
>I do it with her too as motivation
>end up losing twenty pounds
>now sex life is great
Idk OP maybe the solution for you is cardio

You're going to get cucked bro, then she'll cry and tell you it's all your fault.

One compliment you can always give a woman is
>I enjoy fucking you
Unless you don't want to. Wich case is time to let her go.

>I enjoy fucking you
Took that advice right now. Turned to gf say exactly that.

>makes out with me upon saying it
>"i needed that"
>"you make me feel so special"

user knows what women want to hear.

u can do better man.

i told my gf her ass is flabby and she started going to gym now she squats 70kg at 44kg bw and looks amazing.
thanks god my gf has respect for herself

my fucking sides

>knat
English ain't your first language is it.

Your wife is repulsive and you're hot OP. You done fucked up

Yeah he's a bit dorky looking but could at least land a 7

"dorky" nigga what he's got a total "friendly Chad" vibe going. That has to be ideal husband aesthetics right there

I think its society. They're now in a position where they'll get someone to insert their penis inside them and provide for them regardless of their life situation.

You don't actually matter enough for her to want to try and get in shape for her. If she won't even go to the gym, you are doomed to have a fat as fatass gf in no time. Leave while you still can. I bet the sex is non existant or boring as all fuck

Its already an unhealthy relationship, OP is crying about it on the internet. I'm giving him the cure for his predicament. You are offering nothing.

Is this rape? kek

Bro you look a knock off Bruce Campbell in a good way

This.

You must be honest with her even if it hurts her

Cringe

take her on a trip that IS exercise to subtly remind her that shes out of shape

Dude that's not OP
Apparently OPs girl has a bull
>cuck baka

should divorce her, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose, unless you’re worried about losing
>ugly body
>ugly face
>bad piercings
>feminist attitude
>ugly sense of style