Finasteride worth it?

Please share information on finasteride. If you are taking it, do you have any side effects, specifically mental side effects?

I work in a mentally demanding job that requires constant critical thinking. As much as I want to keep my hair I am unwilling to risk damaging by brain to do so.

been doing the minox+dermaroller stack and literally went from NW2 to NW0

No finasteride?

>As much as I want to keep my hair
there is no way to regain hair, just slow down the disaster
he is lying

just embrace your baldness user, you will waste money and effort and gain nothing out of it.

i've been on it since aug. i've had the most productive semester ever and managed to pull 2 A+'s so far (not all marks are back yet) because i'm not thinking about sex every 5 minutes (chem eng btw). regrow has been good as well. its 24$ cad for 3 months worth since the uni pharmacy charges a 12$ dispensing fee.

Interesting. So finasteride has decreased your sex drive? But you're not considering that a negative.

I've been doing monox for the last three years, and finasteride for the last 16 months. No side effects of any kind.

No side effects. It's literally all in people's heads when they get side effects from fin

you have only minor hair loss above the temples?

I can't ejaculate anymore and my hair doesn't fall out seemingly constantly. Very clean shower drain lately.

Sorry I don't buy your story. None of you fuckups are capable of critical thinking. You aren't that intelligent.

Reminder that .5mg is so close to the effectiveness of 1mg that you'll be able to save money and still retain your hair by cutting your 1mg pills in half if you have chosen to buy 1mg online instead of getting a 5mg prescription.

Don't fall for the side effects meme. Every single clinical study ever performed has shown again and again that any negative effects from Fin, which are very rare, are ALWAYS completely reversable once you stop taking the drug.

Take fin.
Take it now and save your life.

i have no problems with erections or ejaculations. you just think less about sex, and when it comes to school work this is very much a plus.

t. novartis

yes yes goy, don't worry! drugs that significantly change your hormonal balance are no biggie, even if you may never have it worse than norwood 2.

How do you get it?

>no side effects
>full head of hair guaranteed

id say go for it

I'm on it. Watching my friends slowly bald around me while I maintain my immaculate hair.

>5a reductase inhibitor
>literally inhibits the production of the most potent androgen in the body

haha lol wat r u gay? Side effects r n ur head pussy

But they are. dht may be potent but you could cut 70% of it and be none the worse with your hair in tact.

Don't try and argue from feelings and intuition.

Especially if you're already running AAS and susceptible to MPB. There's no reason not to

Been taking 1mg with tbol, even though tbol has less side effects loosing my fookin hair isn't a risk worth taking. The only issue ive had off both is bacne, my depression levels are as always.

>Men receiving testosterone supplementation who also received a drug (dutasteride) commonly used to treat an enlarged prostate gland and which blocks the conversion of testosterone to its potent metabolite DHT did not experience a significant difference in changes in certain outcomes such as muscle mass, muscle strength, or sexual function compared to men who did not receive dutasteride, according to a study in the March 7 issue of JAMA.

most potent sure, but not for muscle growth.

The ridiculous propaganda against Fin absolutely blows my mind.

Placebo is such a powerful thing it's disgusting. All these lies perpetrated on the internet from people who already had mental stability issues before ever taking anything.

Fin + Minox + Dermaneedle will literally prevent baldness in 90% of men. It's magic. It's amazing. It's life changing and it doesn't cost shit (well, dermaneedle can be a high initial fixed cost). It can bring many (not all) out of NW2 hell and back to their young hairlines.

It's very frustrating to me how all the answers can be posted and people will let baseless, anecdotal fear take over, refusing to be helped.

Fin/dut stopped my hair falling out, I was NW2.5 and losing 300+ strands a day. After a year I am back to my old hairline and the thickness has 90% returned. Incredible stuff, side effects include greatly reduced sex drive, slightly weaker erections but I am incel so I dont care. Agree with being more productive but I feel like an emotionless zombie

Lmao no you didnt. Hairloss is caused by dht, you need a dht blocker to regain your teen hair.

Had really bad thinning to the point you could see my scalp from all angles in most lighting. Started fin and now I have a full head of hair, with no side effects.

On my 5th month of Finasteride 1mg and 6 months on Rogaine and Nizoral 2%. Hair is puffy af and the hairline is growing back. No side effects to report.

Excited to see what it'll look like after 12 months.

Misery loves company. It's like when fat people who refuse to help themselves tell others they don't need to lose weight.

Crabs in a bucket.

damn ok i have been considering fin for a while
i have a full head of hair and a GREAT hairline
but i'm thinning in the middle and the back like a catholic monk
been doing a lot of research and i read the success section of the hairlosstalk forum every few weeks when i hate my hair
tried out this new suave kerotin shampoo conditioner combo and it resorts the life making things appear whole again but methinks i can only coast on that another year if that
thank you for the hope Veeky Forums i am thankful

Good goyim

If you are just a Norwood 2 case, why would you not get a hair transplant?