How much could a gorilla deadlift?

How much could a gorilla deadlift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More importantly how much could a gorilla squat?

ur 1 rep max.

but -most- importantly how much could an orc deadlift?

>tfw we will never in our lifetimes get to see a gorilla follow a perfectly structured powerlifting program while eating a optimal nutritious diet at a surplus
Can't even imagine the weight they would be capable of.

If you compare them to eddie hall, they would have to be able to equal him at least. Without any training.

Can you imagine how freaky they would look if you did that + gave them sterons

They can uproot trees. A pregnant gorilla in a zoo once was documented to have picked up a 2,400lb log like it was nothing

What if you jacked a gorillas test levels up to that of a human?

wait gorillas have lower test than humans?

Primates are ridiculously strong and gorillas are the strongest of all primates. Look how easily this 180 lb female orangutan defeats this 360 lb sumo wrestler. She was hardly even trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfDxg0pJAX4

The average gorilla female could probably deadlift 2,200 lb. A large silverback could probably deadlift at least 5,500 lb, maybe more. A male gorilla is up to fifteen times as strong as a male human.

Does anyone remember that woman who had her face ripped off by a monkey? Think of how small a monkey is compared to a gorilla. It's mind blowing how fucking strong a gorilla is.

ur mom picks up a log that heavy every time i come over user

>Does anyone remember that woman who had her face ripped off by a monkey?
Sorry, just looked it up and it was actually a chimpanzee. But still. Those things are brutes.

>5'10

yeah, he was standing up like a retard. the orang was braced.

also, get off Veeky Forums Joe

Yeah they're less sexually competitive so they have small dicks and balls

That just doesn't make any sense... It looks kind of staged. How can a 360lb person have trouble pulling 180lbs? It doesn't matter how strong the orangutan is, its still 180lbs. It wasn't even hooking it's feet into the ground for leverage.

wait nvm it was using its feet. Still looks a bit odd though.

This is heavily exaggerated for TV

>yeah, he was standing up like a retard. the orang was braced.
Look at 1:08. He was braced but said in the interview that he was starting to cramp. Also, he wanted to drive with his legs by walking backwards. Obviously it didn't work.

Jesus, those things will tear you apart.

>also, get off Veeky Forums Joe
I can't. It's all I have!

Imagine being an adult with a brain and somehow believing this video

So what happened is, they paid this guy to stand up after a minute or so and then pretend to get pulled into the mud

The fact that he managed to stay upright as long as he did means the Orang isn't really that strong. If you took a fit 180lb guy and put him where the Orang was and that sumo tried to stand up he'd be in the mud before he even got up all the way

samefag here

or more likely still the orang wasn't even trying and the sumo did all the work himself

Do you do gardening?

imagine how ridiculous this video would've been if the sumo just immediately yanked the orangutan into a pit full of mud. this shit is staged af my dude.

This ones my favorite

does planting seeds in ur mom count?

merry christmas cunt

tfw it actually happened
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Fun fact: The sumo wrestler 1RM DL is 225

I wonder, if he were to join a group of gorillas, would they accept him?

actually very little gorillas are quadrupeds and don't stand/walk on two legs because their hips/pelvis is not built for it. the whole premise of a deadlift is laughable based on their anatomy - probably less than 1 pl8.

lol i love that pothead manlet

I've read that in the warcraft lore, one orc is about as strong as 3-5 trained human warriors so probably 3-5x the amount an average trained guy can deadlift so around 1000-1600lbs.

They have lower test but also less miostatin inhibitors. These inhibitors are the reason why animals like Kangaroos and certain dog breeds are so muscular. Their muscle grows faster and stronger with less work. Humans have a lot of them for literally no reason.

1 gorillian.

kek

>for no reason
what is a giant fucking brain capable of complex thought? that muscle might grow easier but it still needs fuel. we can only reasonably take in so much food in a day so brain got priority over muscle.

>less miostatin inhibitors
get it fucking right

MYOstatin limits muscle growth.
animals with myostatin deficiencies are jacked.

however, tests involving inhibiting myostatin production have also found that joint collagen and connective tissue was weaker. so it's not "for literally no reason," there is a downside.

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHICUS

haha, op. I also go on reddit /r/photoshopbattles. haha, see ya back on the reddit!

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

thanks to their enzymes, they are very fine with diet

made for BBC

THANK YOU BACKSNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

humans in WOW are on the fucking juice at least in the cinematics

All of it

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGOTHICANPETHUCS
sorry fit I'm drunk

what compound barbell movement would gorillas most excel at? or do you think it would be possible to engineer something that would allow them to perform a movement comparable to how we deadlift in that it measures total lifting capacity?

A gorillian lbs

>THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGANTOPITHICUS

They would be able to do insanely heavy barbell rows.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN

>How much could a gorilla deadlift?
The entire hood.

> powerlifters think that this is an improvement

Their diet is pretty spot on, just like ours was when we primitive hunter and gatherers. Animals have developed through millions of years of evolution to eat what benefits them the most. It's just that we've developed too fast for evolution since the agricultural revolution.

t. Veeky Forums

I don't know but his form is impeccable.

1 GORRILLION pounds :)

he looks shit on the left anyway, might as well just become strong

This has always been one of my aspirations in life, to replace my guard dog with a ferocious gorilla or yeti and get them juiced up on Tren.

Long arms and short torso’s they are literally made for deadlifting

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GIGOTHICANPETHUCS

THANK YOU BACKSNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

This is the worst Chad meme I've seen. Someone cleary didn't fully understand the joke

those are nice forearms. height?

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GIGANTOPITHECUS

I did read the book aswell and you have to differentiate between eating for survival and eating for gaining musvle and strength. Gorillas obviously eat for survival (and that pretty optimally) but eating to gain muscle is actually far different. They do not eat optimally for gaining muscle.

>59 plates

b-but that's an odd number. that means one side is heavier than the other side

totally underrated

59 plates per side. Did you think that a 4p8 deadline was 100 kilos?

I believe you mean strongmen you fucking retard

>Dat ankle mobility
Im jealous