Bro-split vs Push/Pull-Split

Bro-split vs Push/Pull-Split

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2015/shortcut_to_size_e-book_revised_9-9-15.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only thing that matters is the amount of reps, sets and the rest.

A bro split doesn't have enough frequency to be effective for anything.

I wish we still had gladiator fights

Even boxing is not a thing anymore. Society evolves and so does the entertainment

Even if man vs man death matches don't sync with modern morality, maybe we could bring back strong guys fighting lions and shit.

there would be rules and fake weapons that make them boring, like fencing, mma and other fighting sports. or scripts like WWE.
THe only hope is japan coming up with some robot fighting

>tfw too many soyboys in the world means no growing up to earn glory in the arena
>feelsbadman.jpg

guys fighting lions.. like guys fighting bulls? this doesn't sync with the modern morality of most people

it will be too short.

Brosplits don’t have enough volume. But you’re better off doing 3 days a week full body.

Difference between brosplit and PPL

2bh I thought they were pretty much the same thing

i want to switch from phraks greyskull 3-day to a 5-6 day program. I’m natty, what’s my best program for hypertrophy? nsuns? pplpplr?

What would a good pplpplr program user?

Not him but this is pretty good
bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2015/shortcut_to_size_e-book_revised_9-9-15.pdf

Thanks!

Just do texas method.

no problem, don't forget you can do abs and calves every day if you have the time (doesn't take long)

Why the fuck are you doing pharks?
The blind leading the blind?

My idea is that we have manlets fight in a pit and the winner gets taller and the loser gets shorter.

>his gym doesn't have a manlet pit

i’ve had decent results and my lifts have been progressing, what do you have against it?