>family is nonstop arguing and fighting
>get really depressed it's not like when I was a kid
>decide to head to the gym in my Christmas sweater to lift away my feels
>It's closed

tfw even on fit I'm alone

JUST END IT

bump

i hope sandy claws brings you lots of gains for christmas user

Not getting in on the arguing and yelling for the fun of it?
Don't lie, you don't even lift.

>he doesn't know what it's like to have a legit dysfunctional family
why are you even on Veeky Forums you fucking normie?

END WHAT?

At least you have a family.

I just had my second Quetzalcoatl Hot Chocolate. Its my personal invention

I use full fat Coconut Milk and Organic Ecuadorean Cacao Powder and add Powdered Ginger, Ceylon Cinnamon, Liquid Stevia Extract, Madagascar Vanilla (Pre-Plague) ,Freshly Ground Black Peppercorn and I add a finely chopped Fresh Scorpion Pepper which is one of the and formerly the hottest pepper on Earth (this is where you are now)

I gently warm this then blend it briefly in a personal blender to make it less chunky.. I sometimes add something like Taurine or take a zinc and B Complex
supplement to augment the euphoria.

>>family is nonstop arguing and fighting
>>get really depressed it's not like when I was a kid
Lucky you, for me it was always like this. I honestly still find it hard to believe some people enjoy holidays and spending time with their family.

Well, just like you, i don't have family or friends to be hanging out with Christmas eve, obviously.

When I was a kid I was better able to shut it out

>tfw only child
>only time i ever see rest of extended family besides parents is thanksgiving, and even then extended family is around 10 people

>me and parents eat basically in silence
>remember back to when i was a kid when my parents would fight (well father mostly yelling about everything) and father sleeping in guest bedroom for two years and me expecting any day to come home from school to see my father moved out but he never did

god that would have been hilarious to see my father move out of the house. he cant cook for himself and has literally no friends my entire life. his bitch ass would have come crawling back in like 2 weeks

It should be illegal for gyms to close on holidays imo :(

Cheer up bro. I wish I'd have a family. Thanksgiving and Christmas are quite sad for me, as I have no one to share the holiday joy with

if you used real milk instead of that soy boy shit you might be on to something good user

>tfw gym's closed

Goddamn I just watched 1981 Excalibur with my parents and my mom loves all the sword in the stone stories she cried at parts. It’s a great watch, most manly movie I’ve seen in a while.

Inb4
>Lancelot cucking the main character.

Sister insisted on bringing her numale bf. He's trying way too hard to be funny and is making everything awkward. Never tries to converse with me either

Which one is your sister?