Where to find good sports bras?

My sports bras always hurt my shoulders so bad, and the ones that don't leave me bouncing. Either way my boobs are constantly sore by the end of the day. How to fix?? Good sports bra reqs?

MALE MASTER-SEX REPORTING IN

This is bait

actually is not...but I posted pic of me b/c otherwise this would get no replies.

L O N D O N

Fuck you and your raggedy Anne doll fake hair, nigger.

PLEASE BE IN PARIS

why the fuck would we know anything about boobs other then they look best on twinks

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Last time I checked there wasn't a gender requirement for /fit

Damn nigger you need a high test white boi to come on over and colonize you?

There's a brand called Title Nine that specializes in sports bras that actually fit and perform well. Check them out and see if they have what you need. Also, make sure your wearing the correct size.

ty!!!!

there isnt, but based on the responses to the thread so far can you tell me that there isnt one implied

Umm well I got the response I needed so I think this point is pretty moot.

I'm game

>I'm game
pls be in london

Bras are like the worst part about being a woman. Also the lack of pockets.

If you find a comfy sports bra let me know...

You're not a woman though

thewirecutter.com is a decent review site and it has a running equipment section, including sports bra suggestions. They’ve been good on the stuff I’ve used them for ( water filters, plates, glasses, shower curtains, tools, etc.)

Woman enough lol :P

>Just don't wear one
>Let tits bounce hectically all over the place
>Film it
>Put it on internet for a small price
>Make fuck tonnes of money off weirdos wanting to see sweaty, bouncy, titties

Wait, are they actually called Title Nine? Like the sexual discrimination clause?

what would you know about that?

go to a tailor, like a real proper tailor who will take measurements and make a dress that fits your body specifically
then ask them about sports bras
if thats not an option, try one of those vest-bra's that female to male trannies use
if all else fails you could ask Veeky Forums and hope

About bras? I wear them basically every day. So I know they kinda suck...

This is the path you chose
Don't give me the dysmorphia crap, I am pissed I don't look like Arnie every time I pass a mirror but no one gives me free hormones to help me look how I want

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGER

Hormones aren’t free lol.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

:)

No they're paid for by insurance aka by me, but then I'm not allowed to have any.

I found that putting one sports bra over top of a normal bra works pretty well. That way, you've got the support from the normal bra and the sports bra stops the bounce.

I haven't tried a normal bra with wire underneath a sports bra yet, but if you really need that extra support, it might help?

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

Lmao that's hilarious
Fuck title ix though, ruined sports programs

I'm legit asking, are you mentally retarded? You can't hit up online bog brands and search sports bras? Is that just, a thing you physically can't do? You chose to fucking ask a Mongolian Carpentry Forum full of 99.9% males? This is probably bait but fuck my ass! COME ON GIRL

As for brands, I got a sports bra from Lululemon as a gift recently and it has been super comfortable so far. Before that, I was just using a Nike one. I choose the ones with thicker straps at the back so it feels a lot more nice and supported.

So far, I haven't found a decent cheap off-brand one. The ones I've tried had crap fabric and made my skin itch. Maybe I'm just really unlucky.

Stfu whore. Merry xmas btw you rancid swine.

I hate women lol

Im a dude with big pecs and i love the way they jump up and down during cardio.

But thats about the only time i feel it bothering me. What is your workout like? What are you doing for fitness? If your tots are getting in the way im afraid you are doing some pointless meme workouts and you need to lurk more

>larping as big titty fem-nigg
>uses “moot” in a sentence
you blew it faggot

Show bobs and vegana
Bitch lasagna

.....if this is actually you, please be in South Chicagoland. I'm dead serious.....

This isn't reddit get the fuck outta here slut