/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/
Christmas Naughty List Edition

READ ALL OF reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking questions

If you must ask your absolutely important questions, include your age, height, weight,
bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Other urls found in this thread:

physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.e1172
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk
apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/xge-0000070.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for """cruising""" on test mast gh

Fuck you fraud. I just came home from 10 hour rave and I am too good looking to be hit on by ugly chicks like I used to but lack the social skills to hit on nice girls. This used to be easier.

theres a thread up already though

it's shit

Did you bang any of them or did you come home alone even depsite being hit on by ugly chicks?

what's the shortest length and smallest gauge needle you can pin with

How should I change my training when i start a cycle?

25 gauge 1.5 inch

>mfw people who have never used steroids give steroid advice and talk about "earning it yourself"

fucking kek

Lol meanwhile over here people who use steroids, give advice about steroids but just forgot to lift/eat.

>implying weneed to when we're one steroids

Can do what ever you want I guess. Mediocre effort brings mediocre results in all things.

it was a joke you twat

Wouldn't do that

Don't ditch the ugly girls. You just pretend you like them and learn how to understand to interact with them. You do that a couple of times and eventually you have enough confidence to do the same with good looking girls.

Trust me, it works

I wish it was a joke

Merry christmas everyone. Remember to get your protein today from a delicious seitan-turkey and vegetables. All the gains with none of the cruelty

Is it possible to gain lean mass and strength while cutting on test-e only cycle? I know its not as good as if you were bulking but is it still possible nonetheless, unlike natty?

Test doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics. If you wanna add mass you need a calorie surplus, if you wanna lose mass you need a calorie deficit. You can gain strength by your joints and CNS adapting to the loads but you won't gain any muscle in a calorie deficit.
Just cut down first and then start the test cycle when you bulk, or use a cruise dose while cutting

You're bringing this retardness to another level.

You bulk you gain mass and fat. You cut you maintain mass and cut fat. It doesn't change when you're on steroids. Like you have to eat and train as a natty to gain muscle you have to do that on steroids. Many over here also seem to forgot that

Legs to prove I have them. Fasted no pump.

I've been hack squatting daily for 6 weeks.

Except that's wrong, controlled studies have shown that even sitting on your ass doing nothing while taking enough steroids will make you gain a lot muscle mass.

Source:

physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.e1172

*lean mass

Includes every tissue/compound that's not fat: water, bone, organs, etc

Gear, while lazy, will have you gain lean mass as a result of gaining 10lbs of water andno muscle because you didn't lift.

How do you recover and progress on that level of frequency. Are you one of those genetic freaks?

I'm on steroids.

Wrong again, they measured the total body water content, not just the amount of lean muscle mass.

So your lifts go up daily. I'm not memeing? I'm just curious because I do maybe 16 work sets for quads over two session a week. Anymore and I regress/ stall. Little different when I'm blasting but that's about my limit on a cruise

Okay but why ask the question if you know better?

I didn't ask any question

Idk I went from 3plate hack squat 6x6 to 6plate 6x6, but I deloaded a bunch to focus on form, because my patella likes to jump out. Probably not an accurate representation of strength gains, but I was probably adding 10-25lbs/ workout.

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK
Fine, but point me in the direction of where they do have source talk. I haven't seen any on reddit either

there's literally a /r/steroid source talk

and if you can't manage to google shit you shouldn't be roiding

Ah and I'm assuming that would be ypur only quad work?
I've taken to doing level of work for the sake of maintaining the highest level of intensity I can. 6 sets to failure ed would destroy me. Funny how everyone is so different

>there's literally a /r/steroid source talk
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk
>banned 1 month ago

Im having some problem with the hack squat form aswell. Have any tips? I get some pain (light) in the middle of the back after i finish the set

Im at 75kg

>I haven't seen any on reddit either
Fagget

Yeah that happened a while ago, due some internet due diligence anons.

I would point you in the direction of the new site but i don’t want the hammer.

Anyways, I finally ordered all my pins and shit. Why is it advisable for a test dbol first cycle instead of a test deca first cycle?

So each morning I get up and do:
6x8 weighted pull-ups
5x20 leg ex (only like 50-75lbs)
5x20 leg curl (only 50-75lbs)
6x6 hack squat

And then finish with a round of heavy bench or deadlifts 3x3

I do the pump work before squatting as a trick i read once; I guess the pump work helps activate and assist stabilizers so you have a much more stable base from which to squat. If nothing else it's a nice warmup.

I've neve had back pain from it, only tightening issues with my vastus medialis.

My thread is not shit thank you very much

Lots of reasons.

Firstly using any single compound cycle apart from test in retarded Test should be the base of any cycle unless you fall for /fraud/ brainlet memes.

Secondly deca is quite a bit more potent than test and running it only espeically for a cycle will likely shut you down as, not to mention you will need to use more of the potent PP Deca to make up for the lack of test as a base.

You want to start with a minimal effective dose. If your ducks are in a row test is ample. Adding deca or dbol is just more sides and cost and not necessary

Pre fatigue too maybe?
I'm running a 4 day spilt and take a rest day when I dont hit my desired numbers in my logbook. I might go back to something a little more typical but for the time being I'm chasing numbers

Then why don't you try that and see what happens. Again, i have seen natties with the same training years being bigger than people who roid over here, which seems to be contradicting with your statement. According to that study everyone over here would be huge monsters

>but i only roid and train for 1 day
bullshit there are floating pics around here from people who bnc for years and still look dyel

>shut me down
Yeah deca will shut me tf down, so will a decent length test only cycle

>test base
I don’t understand this, I thought “test base” meant every cycle should have some test in it, my plan does.

>PP deca
What like NPP nandrolone? How does that make up for test?

Using any "exogenous Testosterone" I.E; Most steroids suppresses your natural testosterone production. Having base test allows you to still have normal or higher testosterone production.

I meant Deca is just generally more potent, Like Using 500MG of Test is vastly different to 500MG of Deca

I’m probably deluding myself but I don’t want to run too many cycles or BnC.

I want to get maximum effectiveness out of each cycle. Sure I’ll get good gains on a first test cycle, but rn I think deca is worth a few more bucks got those extra gains.

Worst comes to worst I start BnC and i can throw other shit on. I just feel like I’ll be missing out.

>Then why don't you try that and see what happens

They did try that, and saw what happened.

People who took the highest amount of testosteron 600mg weekly added 17 pounds of muscle and lost fat in only 20 weeks without exercising.

This research doesn't conflict at all with your anecdotal claims of individual cases where people who roid are smaller than natural lifters, that is still entirely possible. It is just MUCH easier to become big when on roids.

I know roiders want to believe that they still have to work as hard to put on muscle as people who don't roid but that just isn't true, if you believe that, you haven't got a single clue as to what the effect of testosteron is in the body on muscle development and healing.

>normal or higher test production

Just...what? I’m so lost. I’m pretty sure test production is going to shut down whether you’re injecting test along with deca or not.
Either way, I am using test no matter what.

the bloatlord makes all of /fraud/ look like twinks.

"The average human male weights no less than 200kg" -kyriakosgrizzly

He didnt mean test makes your body produce, but rather you'll have high medium test levels

Yeah but is it a cohort study? Did they include factors like genetics?

Let's say you have someone like Coleman or Big ramy who doesn't use steroids but trains and eats perfectly. And then you have someone with shit-tier genetics who doesn't train or eat but just uses steroids. You still assume that the second guy will gain more muscle?

Again, how could you explain that people like Yolo who bnc for years and still look dyel

If you want to have a clue what it really does you should stick around here and ask some of the pictures

I don't think you will be disappointed with 500mg of test but I hear where you are coming from. All i can say is more drugs=more sides. You concern about your natty levels after drugs?

I'm too lazy to read the studt. We're the individuals trained or sedentary prior to administration?

Your Natural Testosterone shuts down.

Injecting test allows you to have normal or higher testosterone production so you arent left with none

Yeah course I want my natty levels to go back up. Deca takes a long time to get out of your system but having slightly lower test seems worth the gains. The main sides, deca dick, moon face, I don’t really care about cause they’re temporary. It’s the long term shit that gets me.

Guess I’m picking nits. “Production” isn’t the right word, that means I’m producing test. You’re looking for plasma level.

>Yeah but is it a cohort study? Did they include factors like genetics?

It's a panel study, a cohort study makes zero sense in this context.

>did they include the effect of genetics

You sound like a fat person blaming their lard on genetics. Who are you trying to kid here, no amount of genetics is going to cause you to gain 17 pounds of lean muscle mass in 20 weeks, whilest losing fat, whilest sitting on your ass not exercising.

Especialy not since the explanation is right before you, you are injecting 600 mgs of testosterone a week.

Why do you think even the average dyel manlet who doesn't even lift is still stronger bigger, and has less bodyfat than the average woman who doesn't lift?

Why do you think mediocre subpar male boxers would BTFO the best of women boxers when pitted in the ring against each other?

Easy, the difference is higher testosteron levels, causing them to be bigger and stronger.

Again your individual anecdotal cases are not evidence. They are viewed and distorted through your view of the world.

Controlled studies have clearly shown the effect of high levels of testosterone on sedentary males, it increases lean muscle mass and decreases bodyfat.

How autistic are you that you seriously couldn't understand that?

Every time you go on and off your ability to recover lessens. 5 cycles, 5 pts each with finishing results. 15 months and. 3 month blast -> 3 month cruise. Rinse and repeat. One pct. That's my thoughts on bnc vs cycling with the intention of not ending up on hrt

Diminishing not finishing*

No of course it doesn't make sense because different people don't react differently to steroids.

I am just stating facts over here. Some people gain muscle and fat faster

Anecdotal evidence, you mean everyone who doesn't eat and train right on steroids won't gain muscle period. Steroids speed up muscle recovery. If there is no recovery then what is there to gain then

You're just a buthurt natty who doesn't know how to get steroids or is just too scared to use them and now awkwardly holding on to that study to justify the fact you're still dyel

I am glad I am part of this Anecdotal group who did actually looked bigger natty than people on steroids with the same lifting years

4 YEARS ANECDOTAL NATTY YEARS

user don’t fuck around with important words like that. Next you’ll be confusing nolvadex and arimidex. Just trying not to fuck my shit up.

So test deca cycle with a low probability of another?
Or test cycle with a higher probability of another?

Choices

wow you're retarded

I am glad you're not. At least that you got that going for you, since you were not so blessed in the looks department

You gotta compensate with something. LMAO

I'm trying to avoid telling anyone what to do but in this instance risk vs reward of test vs testdeca cycle i would strongly reccomend just test irrespective of your intentions of minimal cycles. I'm yet to meet anyone who ever did a few cycles and stopped

retard

That’s a valid point, but I don’t feel comfortable with that. Partially because someone who gained more on their first cycle is probably gonna have a harder time on their second cycle, regardless of what they used. Partially because if i get heavy into cycling I can throw in mast, tren, etc. which places less value on what I do now.

>No of course it doesn't make sense because different people don't react differently to steroids

Which is why they used a representative sample, and made it a double blind experiment with a control group.

Maybe you shouldn't throw around fancy words if you fail to understand what they mean.

>you mean everyone who doesn't eat and train right on steroids won't gain muscle period.

Again you're wrong, read the study, subjects were specifically ordered to refrain from exercising or otherwise lifting heavy during the test period. Now the people who didn't get large amounts of testosterone injected didn't add any significant amount of muscle, the group that did roid added a shitton of muscle, without exercising.

>"hurr but I know this guy hurrdurrp dyel heheheheh"

Also funny that you completely avoided the topic of average male vs average female lean muscle mass. For obvious reasons.

It's hilarious that your understanding of testosteron is this bad, yet you are the one injecting copious ammounts of it into your body. Take a minute to think about that.

Everyone should stop fighting. It's Christmas.

It’s_a_trap.png

MAD BECAUSE I am now also smarter than science.

>but youu anecedotal
>butt you lifted longer
>but this and that
But the fact still remain; i will and be always better than you. Lmao

>retard
I can live with that since i can compensate perfectly with my other gifts.

I am still baffled how you still can think of any reason to stay alive

rekt

Again avoiding my statement. Name one example in real life who looked good after following this what you're stating. Injecting steroids and not training and eating. Name one example. You can't because they don't exists.

I don't have any intention to read that study, because i know what happens to people who inject steroids and don't eat and train properly they remain dyel.

mast is a spastic who takes pictures from another website and posts them here to hide his dyel shame

why are you such an angry little faggot

It seems the roids did not only shrank your balls but also your brain kiddo.

>name one example in real life who looked good after following this what you're stating. Injecting steroids and not training and eating. Name one example. You can't because they don't exists.

There's 12 examples in the study I just linked you.

>"b-but it's n-not real! My anecdotal evidence is superior to your peer reviewed double blind randomized study!"

Whatever you have to tell yourself to hold onto your delusions.

"I don't have any intention to read that study"

Ofcourse you don't, because it would shatter your world view.

Where is this other website then?

Maybe you should not talk if you have no evidence to back up your statements

I doubt any of you can make me mad. Not even enough to tickle me

I remain the twink crusher. Werther you like it or not.

But how they can shrunk my brain if there wasn't one in the first place. Still enough to rek people. It's like playing a game with 99% handicap and I am still winning. Holy shit

But just spread this cancer more. So people over here still remain dyel because muhh roids will compensate my weakness

I will just stick to whatever i think is best; eat and train properly. Seems to work for me. NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM. I am still winning

>But how they can shrunk my brain if there wasn't one in the first place

Well, valid point, I'm glad we agree on something.

And yes, it's probably best if you stay in your own bubble, and let people with at least a basic understanding of science and reality discuss these matters.

Wow, /fraud/ really stepped up its conflict resolution skills.

I'm pretty conservative as for as bnc people go, I came to my own conclusion that bnc is what it will take for my desired goals, I still do my best to avoid excessive use and caution the same. Good luck user

I preferred the days of "post pics"

manLet

Kid, you're just reading/quoting some text from the internet. You're not the scientist nor did you participate in this study at all. You just have some reading comprehension skills and you know how to Google.

Here is some study for you:

Searching for Explanations: How the Internet Inflates Estimates of
Internal Knowledge

I did not claim to be a scientist, I said I had a basic understanding of it. Which is true since I am educated in it and work with statistics and studies for my work on a daily basis.

Your claim that you need to participate in a study to understand its outcomes just shows what a brainless incel you are. I do not need to jump of a building to understand that gravity and the resulting kinetic energy would kill me.

Just stick to what you're good at, injecting yourself with roids, and walking around with a shrunken nutsack.

Don't argue with people about things you do not understand, you're only making yourself look like a fool.

Shoo shoo little man

You're acting like it's impressive to read some things of the internet. Normally that would not be impressive, but in your case i could understand you think this is impressive. Simply because of that fact you have nothing else to be proud of in your life. I am okay with that, you have to appreciate the little things in life.

I mean participate as in: you had some added value to the study itself. Which you didn't, so, again, you're just reading and quoting things of the internet which made you delusional to think that you're somewhat intelligent

Which brings us back to the study i posted in my previous post and seems to be perfectly in line with you being delusional

>You're acting like it's impressive to read some things of the internet

The only thing that is impressive here is the amount of stupidity you are showing when faced with facts, peer reviewed controlled studies that absolutely assblast the worldviews that you hold, lmao.

I can see why you turned to roids to compensate for other factors. You're willfully ignorant. Don't expect to learn much about reality or how the world actualy works with an attitude like that.

whats this stuff with Jason Blaha and i keep hearing people saying hes mentally ill or something, also what roids is he on for BlobMode

manLet is a dyel

Projection

For what do i need to compensate then? Please elaborate. Can't be for my retardness, since steroids make it only worse. What is there left to compensate then?

>learn much about reality
Kinda ironic because all the things I am stating are based that are happening in reality. I have experienced enough in reality, that I am confident enough to say that when you don't eat and train properly on steroids you won't make gains, but only gain water and glycogen weight.

No it doesn't you brainlet

>brainlet
You're literally tripping on Veeky Forums.

I don't think it wise to say shit like that to people who can actually back up that the things they're doing actually works instead of relying on things of the internet and remain dyel

t manLet

Blah blah blah body is not a perfectly equilibrated thermodynamic system. You can gain total mass in a deficit as long as the total energy of the system doesn't increase you're not breaking physics.

Just cut. No, not PSMF or whatever bullshit you get memed into. Just decrease calories steadily and increase cardio. You'll get some mild recomp so long as nutrition isn't awful. Trying to recomp on maintenance won't do shit for you.

Lol
>masTer

Anyone pin test E/C e4d instead of e3d?

Thinking of doing this to extend my cycle a bit with what I have on hand

If you haven't cycled test alone yet stay away from 19-nor varients. They always produce strange sides, just very potent hormones.

At least not long esters. NPP or Tren A is fine if you're prepared to drop them if something goes off. Don't run Deca if you PCT it has a dumb half life.

Why is it always natty retards that come in here trying to explain to /fraudsters/ how roids do or don't work? Fucking lol

Anyways, the GF is coming into town tomorrow and I am going to take her on a nice romantic drive up through the snowy mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire and we'll stay in Burlington for 2 nights. I may or may not also ask a friend in the area for some MDMA; I dunno, I don't actually like using drugs but MDMA is something that can be really special when done with the right person so I am considering it.

what cycle 2 make me feel adequate

what cycle to stop self from grimacing when seeing self in mirror

anyone else finding that the closer you get to being attractive, the more frustrating it is that you aren't?

Can I get away with pinning test E E7D

Inb4 meme steroidcalc plots

Thinking my stomach shrunk quite a bit after the month """fast"""

Got a pool party coming up in the next few days.

Currently running 750 test, 40mg winny.

Any last minute things I can do to look extra juicy?