Introducing the 3 month Manlet to Lanklet program

I posted about this in a thread yesterday and a few anons mentioned interest. Physical stature is of immense importance to some men's mental health, as such this is undeniably Veeky Forums related.

I am 23 years old and currently 182cm tall. I will be following this program for three months, and will post my results if any.

This routine has been created with one thing in mind. Stretching out the skeletal structure, to its longest possible length. In theory, if this is possible, this should increase the standing height of any individual, no matter if they are post, pre or experiencing puberty.

You see while it is impossible to lengthen the bones of an individual without surgery or micro-fractures (probably a shit meme anyway), almost all of us have imperfect posture. This is muscular in nature. The cartilage and supporting muscles in our back and legs for instance, can be stretched and trained to support better posture. This better posture MAY lead to a taller standing height.

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/cycling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JDcdhTuycOI
youtube.com/watch?v=JwhN5jRausY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNXOE5EsZw
youtube.com/watch?v=p9_DSjywE0U
youtube.com/watch?v=_mjSChMUpbA
youtube.com/watch?v=5n4BeconVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=TgVFwJIpxDo
youtube.com/watch?v=SZXqn_ZyFoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN?

The first body part we will look at is the legs. While the leg:torso:wingspan ratios vary from individual to individual, I have noticed that many taller people seem to have longer legs and normal torsos. Is this entirely due to inherited long leg bones? Maybe. Maybe not. Is there a chance that their lanky legs are influenced by more flexible, more limber muscles and cartilage? We will find out.

How about the spine? The spine vertebrae cannot themselves be grown, the bone is bone and once puberty has passed us by there is no hope in changing this. However, between the bones in the back lies densely packed cartilage. And surrounding these bones is a network of muscles. In our unprecedented age of sedentary life, sitting for hours at a time is not uncommon. What effect does this have upon our spinal posture? Anterior pelvic tilt is one already recognized consequence of this, but perhaps the effects are even more widely (highly?) stretching? What about our neck? Have you ever looked in the mirror and noticed your neck cranes forward? What if you trained your muscles in the neck to stand that fucker up straight? Could this add an extra millimeter of height when that qt 3.14 sees you? If yes, it might be worth considering this as another body part to work out. Veeky Forums has been coming around to the value of stretching, it has been in the sticky for a good deal of time, but perhaps the greatest benefit of stretching might be in improving height.

cont

first mewing, and now this?

this board is like the insecurity HQ of the world

I should mention, I am by no means an expert in 'this field'. I have not attempted this program yet, it is a mish mash of the ideas of others. Many of the exercises are no doubt shit memes, I will personally be surprised if any of them work. We can but try. Some of these exercises have equipment requirements. Ideally you should do these exercises once when you get up in the morning, and once shortly before going to bed at night.

1. Cycling with raised seat - 30 minutes. Mix the intensity up. You want the seat raised at least 2 inches above what is comfortable, possibly all the way up to 4 inches.
Further reading: growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/cycling.html

2 Dead hangs - 5x30 seconds or 5x your max if you are a weakling. Use a pullup bar, a tree, whatever to hang. Preferably without having to bend your lower body.

3 Cobra stretch. 3x30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=JDcdhTuycOI

4 Neck stretches - a variation of neckpill. There are so many out there and I honestly have no idea which ones are best, I will be trying a variety of them. For starters, check out these. youtube.com/watch?v=JwhN5jRausY

5 Cat stretch - 3x30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNXOE5EsZw

6. Plank - 3x whatever your max is. The reason for doing this is that your back is primarily supported by your core muscles. Good abdominal strength and endurance is key to building the straight back we want to maximize our height.

7. Breaststroke. I don't know how many of you have access to a pool. I have no idea if the dry swimming shit is a meme or not, but it can't hurt to try. I'll be doing 5x200m breastroke.

8. Inversion table. I have access to one of these at a relatives place, I will not be using this every day, but at least once a week.

Always sleep on your back. If anyone here is under the age of 20, or even lurking underage&b& I highly recommend you do some research on the factors you can influence to maximize your natural growth.

You really did it.

Ily no homo.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

It may be worth throwing in some extra jogging, sprints and jump rope. The argument behind this is 'stress fractures' which supposedly when healed may increase the length of the bones by a tiny amount. I personally don't buy this. I do however find my curiosity piqued by the cycling and other listed exercises.

I should once again caution any fellow fitizens considering following this routine, that this will in all likelihood not yield any SIGNIFICANT results. Will you probably stand half a cm taller if you have shit posture like me currently? My guess is yes. Will you suddenly grow an inch? My guess is no. I would however suggest that half a cm of extra height is worth a few minutes of your day. The benefits of better posture upon other activities are numerous. Less injury prone when lifting is of course most relevant.

Good luck Veeky Forums, I shall report back in three months. I know a couple of posters expressed mild interest yesterday, I would appreciate it if they also followed this routine or their own version of it, since a sample size of one retarded fitizen is worth dogshit. My sincere apologies if this is riddled with typos or falls short of your expectations, I am but one drunk semi manlet in search of something bigger than myself.

See you in three months and Merry Christmas.

Honestly just get surgery if you are so fucking insecure
You're already 6ft, you can get like 2-3 inches more without looking weirdly proportionated

Spending thousands of dollars to risk permanently destroying ones legs in the hope that chang lee the shin doctor can put humpty back together again is an entirely different, and indeed incomparable beast to taking some time out of ones schedule to maximize natural stature. Many a user has neither the money nor the will to go through height lengthening surgery. Myself included.

I would also argue that it is entirely natural to feel dwarfed by taller men. It may be that I am an abnormally insecure individual, or I may be abnormally honest about my perfectly rational insecurities, by virtue of the anonymity afforded to me by our favorite bengalian hip hop forum.

I think any man who says he does not desire more height is either very tall or very dishonest.

Kek bump

Good thread we will all make it
>5'7

5’7”

God..just a few more inches

OP here, have you thought about the surgery? There was an user posting about his experience with it the other day and it was mostly positive.

80% of these are a typical fit girl's routine, it's mostly just simple yoga and cardio, plus whatever the fuck an inversion table is

I'm pretty sure fitness girls who used the gym semi-regularly would have already told the entire world if they grew extra inches from doing shit that they literally all do, especially when you consider they also obsess about height to the point of wearing heels

would be surprised if this routine gave you more than like a cm or two tbqh

But those thots deliberately fuck their posture by sticking their asses way out, that might explain why they don't see an increase in height.

>I'm pretty sure fitness girls who used the gym semi-regularly would have already told the entire world if they grew extra inches from doing shit that they literally all do

Funny you should say that

youtube.com/watch?v=p9_DSjywE0U

youtube.com/watch?v=_mjSChMUpbA

youtube.com/watch?v=5n4BeconVx8

youtube.com/watch?v=TgVFwJIpxDo

youtube.com/watch?v=SZXqn_ZyFoo

There's heaps more too

interesting

I've read some indications that you can use hypnosis to make your body grow taller.

There was some old famous hypnotist who said that he helped someone grow a foot in a year.

Also on some forum I was on one time, some girl said she tried it and she grew several inches over the span of months.

Anyways good luck manlet.

I appreciate that.

Pretty sure sprints and jump rope only increase bone density and/or thickness
Anyway well memed
Iill unironically try this and maybe get the last inch for 6'

Alright make sure you drop a post about it if you see the thread in 3 months - curious to see if different people get no, tiny, or massive results.

Damn you actually made a thread as you promised

A hobbit always keeps his word

Dwarf king reporting in
At 19-20, I grew an inch listening to Victroria Wizell's cds. Could have been a coincidence for all I know, but I'm pretty sure I have stopped growing by then.

I'm adding that to the routine user.