My mum is going to kill herself

I recently lost weoght through healthy portion control and calorie counting so i tried talking to my fat mum about how she needs to lose weight because of all her weight related problems, and she changed the conversation into being about my thyroid and how skinny people cant gain weight.
I told her fat and skinny people who claim to not be able to lose weight are lying and that i was fat because of overeating(which started at 7 years old)
And she yelled at me saying i dont understand scientific fact.
She said thyroid disorders make people morbidly obese and doesnt have to do with food.
She claims i didnt eat much when i got my fattest, which i know to be bullshit.
I knew what i ate, full pizzas, 10 sushis loaded with mayonaise and whole bottles of alcohol
She claims its all to do with the thyroid and she knows i was eating hardly anything.
She claims i have a selective memory but dennies feeding me whole family packets of chips as a kid.

I told jer to stop talking about me and that SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A THYROID DISORDER
She agrees but keeps making excuses about how hard it is tk lose weight.

She thinks obese kids are more likely to lose weight because they have more determination than people that never had childhood eating disorders and got fat later as adults...

She has a chip eating problem and thought eating pasta salad loaded with mayonaise is much more healthy than chips.

Sounds good, think how much weight she'll lose during necrosis

Haha epic story XD, many upboats friend

>She has a chip eating problem

I think chips are the least of your mom's problems. I think the real issue at hand is that your mom is a fucking retard.

Shes also a smoker and an anti vaxxer and drinks too much alcohol.

She kept telling me
>Stop telling me im not doing good! I stopped drinking! i just had a slip up of 6 cans 1 day.

She also quit coffee but is extremely tired without it so she took ginseng, but it makes her feel like shes going to blackout.

She doesnt eat much but she eats crap and is short, and has other unhealthy things she does.
As for me, i just was a depressed kid so i wanted to eat all the time, i normally ate better than the rest of them, just way way way too much food....

I JUST FOUND 3 FULL PACKETS OF CHIPS IN HER ROOM

same

sorry user, but i don't think there is any point in reasoning scientifically with an anti-vaxxer

Well how do i be unreasonably reasonable?

Take her with you to the gym. Ask her everyday

rape your mom
cardio burns fat

Is your mum my mum?

Have her eat the same diet as yours, but portioned relative to a woman of her height. Make her stick to it, take all of her snacks away from her.

She wont listen to me, she thinks shes the boss and i dont live with her anymore, i live verry very far away.

The person whom should kill themself is you for posting that gay ass anime picture

I want to fuck your mom

When you're close by to her next time, take her and try your best. If she won't then she'll get sicker, and in the future she will develop health issues.. She might come ask you for help when that happens. Old stubborn women needs a bit of scare moment to finally drag their lazy ass to the gym sometimes.

It will be too late soon.
Her teeth chip if she eats something too hard.
She has chronic back pain and her legs swell up etc

Cheekie
Come back on snapchat.

-myri

My mother is a fat, lying, crazy piece of shit too. Just let her die, user.

She says if my thyroid screws up again ill become extremly fat (300kg) again.

I try to not beleive it but im scared.
Like how i have a phobia of getting vaccinated.

I meant like 235kg

Hypothyroidism makes you gain 15lb max. anything after that is you overeating above your TEED.

Thats what i told her, how do i get her to listen.

She says im strong and courageous for loosing the weight but i told her it doesnt take work and then she yells at me.

You don't get her to listen. You can't save people user, they have to want it for themselves. If you love your mom so much stop worrying about trying to change her life for the better and just focus on becoming better and better yourself so at least she has you to be proud of.

You can only do it by example. Like I did with my mother. Go to a doctors visit with her and ask her doc. all the right questions about weight loss. I doesn't hove to be a formal visit either.

Listen to
And if she is still in denial then (while it is a bitch move) show some crocodile tears while saying shit like "you're gonna die if you keep up this life style, I love you" all that gay shit. It's your mom man, even if she is a control freak, she was the one who put diapers on you, so your words will always be in the back of her head.

Reminder that your dad fucked your mom and that she's more successful sexually than 90% of Veeky Forums despite being a retarded beached whale.