Merry christmas guys!

Merry christmas guys!
How many family members that don't lift have given you advice so far today?

>do you really need to spend so much time in the gym? couldn't you just buy some weights and pump iron at home?
>mimes curling with 1/3rd rom

>woah, that's a lot of weight, seems really dangerous
>why not just do less weight and do more reps? that's what all the pros and big bodybuilders do you know!

>Arnold was natural, he just had really good genetics.

>how much are you benching these days? oh, that used to be my warm-up back when i was your age!

>when you get old
brings himself up to full height and leans his head back, crossing his arms
>all that muscle
pokes in your direction agressively
>will turn to FAT!
looks smugly like he's won some kind of argument and rests his arms on his beer gut, leaning back

At my gfs family for xmas and actually they ask me for advice, and never talk shit to me

The worst lifting advice that I have ever recived came from the dude that taught me how to lift. I had to re-learn everything after a year of lifting with him.
Pic related, he insists that there is nothing wrong with his form here and that this is just the style that he uses. Nowdays he suffers from the magical effects of a herniated disc. This is supposed to be a deadlift by the way.

>endless steroid accusations
>not even that big

But he's wearing a belt.

Some people can't get big even if they use steroids. Kind of sad for you really. Permanently ruining your body chemistry at such a young age for a few cheap looks from some nightclub thots.

>i look like shit but i'm """natural""" so it's ok
>hey it's time for my 15 supplements, creatine, bcaas
>oh, time for my yearly flu shot!
>i'm going to sit in an air conditioned room and post on the internet on how i live a natural lifestyle

you're an idiot

I'm cutting as a skinnyfat DYEL, so all i got was

>You lost SO much weight, user!

From my obese aunts, i can never figure out If they say that as a complement or not, so i just say
>t-thanks

>he thinks that by reading a couple of memes from the internet he becomes a hormone scientist
The issue is not about being "natural" the issue is that you people have no idea what you are doing and still think you are the shit, only to start preaching the dangers of steroids 5 years later, because you finally realize that getting comically disproportionate body doesn't make you happy.
And who the hell gets flu shots? I don't even have air con in the house I live in.

>you people have no idea what you are doing and still think you are the shit
You have even less idea, becasue you've never done it

Truly a great example of the world famous all american reasoning.
You just typed a couple of words just so you'd get to say something back at me, but the words you say carry zero meaning and have nothing to do with the conversation we are having.

Only 2 uncles, no aunts, no siblings and no cousins. I might be socially retarded because of it but at least I don't have to hear stupid shit like this.

>haven't seen cousin (female/female) since I started lifting
>greet, hug, she eyes me
>"something's different and it's not just the haircut... Do you work out?"
>compliments traps

>sister does boulder climbing, shows off 'cep for mom
>"wow anonette you're so strong"
>"hey sis, bicep contest!"
>roll up sleeve, flex
>big eyes from sis

>skipped workout on xmas eve
>want to get at least a bit of activity in
>heh sis get you ass out of that armchair, it's pushup time
>come on, say a number!
>"thirty-five"
>do 35 close grip pushups slowly
>somehow this is considered impressive

>go for a walk
>"user can I ride piggyback?"
(My sister is 24 and weighs a mere 50 kg)
>sure, hop on
>squat down, sis rides on shoulders
>start doing ATG squats

Post pic of sis

Did you fuck your sis??

My uncle really likes what he calls "muscle confusion" which I don't mind that much. He just recommends I change up the routine occasionally. Pretty vanilla.

the bar isn't even lifted off the ground yet and it looks like his feet are in the right position. someone took this pic early before he stuck his chest out and started the lift

4 who do P90X coaching gave me bad advice. 2 who do nothing gave me some actual good advice. And a couple of niece's asked if they can molest me.

who is this?

>tfw no boulder climbing gf to ride dick like rollercoaster

Is this /b/?