How do you get cheeks like this?

Is it low bodyfat or completely genetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

claimingpower.com/how-to-great-cheek-bones-by-tongue-posture-following-the-tropic-premise/
youtube.com/watch?v=nUL-4JKqodg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

low bodyfat helps a lot for the portion close to the mouth (in my own experience)

genetics

How low of a % do you have to go before you start noticing the lines ?

its mostly lighting desu

you need good facial structure and either low bodyfat overall or genetically low fat on face

Low body fat, lighting and then enhance it with light contour powder, like nars Olympia powder. No one will know bro. Your secret is safe with us bro.

Its genetic, how you look depends on your facial bones at low bodyfat. Not everyone has it despite low bodyfat, so the only conclusion it that it has to be genetic/beyond your control
All you can do is lose weight and hope for the best

wtf that's gay as my large sized knob you lil faggoty fag

low body-fat plays a huge role, you see cocaine users with those cheeks a lot

>low body-fat plays a huge role, you see cocaine users with those cheeks a lot
Not everyone with low bodyfat, how hard is that to understand. People look different at the same weight/height/bodyfat %, maybe you've noticed
Some will never have the hollow look because their facial bones arent developed that way.

Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.
First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones. And this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes).
Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete / hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheek bone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival.
Cheekbones have different levels of attractiveness in men and in women -and the ideal shape and size differ. In men, the "population average" cheekbone is the most attractive. In women, the "population average + slightly feminized" is the most attractive.

damn that's truly very interesting, how a feature like prominent cheekbones can play such a role in attractiveness

how do you know if you have high cheekbones? I've been told before by a few people I have high cheekbones, but how can I be sure?

if you need to ask if you have them, you probably dont

turn 3/4 to profile and see if you have curvature starting from your eye to the end of your cheeks

as I said, I've been told by various different people I do have them, but I don't actually really know what it means

Ah ok, that's what I was looking for. I'll try it now

It doesnt really matter what singular trait is good or exceptional or terrible. We perceive faces as a whole anyways. The high cheek bones along with protruding brow ridge contributes to a good-looking eye area. Its not a mathematical formula, at the end of the day a face is either good looking or not.
I would say that having a short midface, combined with wide set, forward set eyes and a wide jaw. These traits are the perfect hunter / athlete signal for a variety of reasons based in evolutionary psychology.

You probably never heard of a short midface before, but to determine it - measure the distance between your pupils. Then, measure the distance between the top of your nose (the midpoint of your eyes), and the middle of your lips. Then divide these two numbers (with the vertical eye number on top and the horizontal number on the bottom. The lower the number is, the more compact your midface is and the more attractive you would tend to be. If it is 0.8-1.2 that is good. Outside of that range, it's not so good...almost universally (think lilly tomlin or sarah jessica parker). Generally, the closer to 1 the better. So, I'd say that is the most important, though other things matter.

I have deep set eyes, with a protruding brow ridge and high cheekbones, however I'm pretty sure my jaw is very narrow.
On a side note for eye area, what is the bone called that sits directly under your eye? Is it a good or bad thing if you can feel it very distinctly?
Also on eye area, are long thick eyelashes good or bad? Same with eye brows?

Measured my midface ratio at 1.09, so that is ok? I think I have a long face because I'm very tall

>I think I have a long face because I'm very tall
Height and facial width arent correlated

Thanks Mr Skeltal

it's genetic

this is a good example

Oh, ok, never mind then, my bad.

srsly feel bad for that guy on right of pic.. f for staying alive tho

otherwise brutally mogg'd to death

Methamphetamine

His brother

forgot pic

Whats his name?

Jono and Ed Jenkins

Its genetics+bodyfat. If you have good genes you can look like this at 13% bodyfat. For the rest of us you have to be 6-8% bodyfat to look that way(unrealistic desu)

Your bone structure is genetic. I don't know what you fags don't get about this. Your cheekbones and jaw aren't going to start migrating because you pray enough. There are skeletons with now jaw and low cheekbones, when they gain weight nothing changes. There are skeletons with high cheekbones and chiseled jawlines, when they gain weight, nothing changes. Prove me wrong.

and pic related is what a high cheekbone looks like you fucking autist who can't even figure it out. How do you even survive in the world with such piss poor observation skills? Talk about numale, you'd survive 2 days in the wild before tripping on your own foot and dying.

The autist you mentioned checking in.
Thanks for picture reference, I now can confirm I have high cheek bones.

you sound upset

you're right, I forgot that if you have low cheekbones you have no idea what high cheekbones even look like because when you look in the mirror, you don't see them.

Except the guy that was unsure actually did have high cheekbones retard

Good post
He is right, most people are total imbeciles. Absolutely no self-awareness or capacity for reflection, or any ability to research topics that interest them.
What is your appearance other than an indicator for genetic health? Its just a way to signal to potential mates whether you're worth the effort and energy expenditure of giving birth to a child. Certain traits are good, others are not. How hard is it to accept this fundamental premise upon which evolution is based on?

>high cheekbones retard
One singular trait alone means nothing. The overall face is what matters. You can have the most insanely blue eyes, but if they are bulging out of the eye sockets, have scleral show and negative canthal tilt, your eye area will still look like shit. Its the amalgamation of all traits together that makes one attractive (or not)
Humans perceive faces as a whole.

Can someone tell me what my jawline is? And will my face get better if I lose weight (old pic)?

You have good bone structure. Lose some fat and train neck and traps and you will achieve Tyrone mod

Is Tyrone a good thing? Got any examples?

both

desu, looks like HIV

MadeinTYO is it you?

genetics (bone structure) + enviroment (tough diet, proper swallowing technique, nose breathing, proper tongue position) + low bf or low amount of fat distrubition on face

I'm 13% bf and I have hollow cheeks. Not in a good looking way, in a skelly looking way. I hate it, I'm trying to put on more fat because of this now.

>669 KB JPG
>looks like a vampire
Guys... the secret

How does nose breathing affect face shape?
I haven't heard about this benefit before

Not nose breathing aka mouth breathing fucks up your face big time.
If you did it often while growing up chances are you did permanent damage to your face.

Tongue posture

You may need to read that
claimingpower.com/how-to-great-cheek-bones-by-tongue-posture-following-the-tropic-premise/

i think all the niggas here already mew

that's exactly why I mocked him

How do i do this without people noticing?

Well done posting a blurry photo you insecure retard.

people will know... because you won't have high cheekbones and just painted on contour

Currently sitting at 16% body fat
If I cut to sub 10% will I have cheeks like OP?
Pls no bully

The only way

well you've got the mustache right..

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the rest of my face is fairly decent by lookism standards.

HIV

Hollow cheeks are determined by your facial bones primarily. If your underlying bone structure is not grown ideally (forward and outwards, and not downwards) then you can't have hollow cheeks like that.

In short, high cheekbones + not being a fat fuck = hollow cheeks. Someone like Ryan Gosling will never have such hollow cheeks, because of the way his facial bones support his skin and the underlying muscle, tissue, etc.

at about 5 percent bodyfat for most people.

This is why my parents were pretty strict about not letting me breath through my mouth. Thanks Mom!

you have to contract aids

MEW AND CHEW

BLESS THE GOD OF AESTHETICS

>"No one will know bro"
Thanks for killing my sides.

i'd say its 70% genetics, 20% mewing, and 10% bodyfat

My facial bones are exactly the same as this guy. I have a big bones under my eyes and my mouth is little forward but my cheeks aren't sucked in inside so it just looks flat with a pump at the top of my face (like pic related - the beard so it looks less). Is there a way i could make my face look like op's pic?

IF YOU'RE NOT BLACK

OR LOOK LIKE THIS

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS

BECAUSE THE ONE IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU AND JUST YOU SO STOP BEING A MANCHILD BITCH POUTING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN THING

FUCKING BABIES

if you want that sunken cheek look you can get the cheek fat surgically removed
youtube.com/watch?v=nUL-4JKqodg

already did fag

>the one

Life is not your mom’s romance novels, kiddo.

Low bodyfat and genetics. I used to have them when I was a skelly. Now they're gone.