pic related

Nice OP, Inzer?

I got 3 gym shirts and a pair of nikes as far as Veeky Forums gifts go

Merry Christmas Veeky Forums

BestBelts.com. 4 inch, 13mm, Rust color

>4" 13mm
My nigga, I have a black Inzer like that, good shit

It looks pretty nice desu
But i'm in between two sizes so i don't look jacked wearing it.My goal will be to fill it out by next christmas

yeah it's nice but it's a bitch to get on and off since it hasn't been broken in yet

and a new powerbar but I dont have pic of that

the Ohio Power Bar?

I got this power rack that I'm picking up on wednesday, then as soon as I get the money, probably first week of January, I'll get the bar and plates. In February I'll most likely get a trap bar, too, and some more weights.

Strength shop. I'm in the UK

my mom got me lifting gloves

not really a glove guy, but i still think it's nice of her to support my hobby. thanks mom

Grats on starting your home gym user

Got exactly what u wanted

Nice gift
I got what I wanted too

Two of these

Ah shit I'm retarded

since I'm always eating sweet potatoes, Dad literally wrapped a potato in gift wrap and gave it to me.
But it was cool tho, he got me a lifting belt and a contraption to attach to a pullup bar that allows hanging leg raises to be done.
He lifts too so he's pretty based

Mom bought me a pair of chuck taylor all star corduras. Unfortunately theyre the kind with padded insoles. Still a nice gift but ill have to buy another pair. Anyone know what kind are unpadded?

Aw yeah, home gym is almost done now

I got Captains of Crush yday and already got blisters today.

pic related

Got a new incline bench and someone got me two pairs of barbell collars, for some reason (already have two pairs)

I just got 30 euros (europoor) for christmas but i dont mind because im considering buying mastic gum for jaw gains

the only Veeky Forums related gift I got was 0 GFs

My wife bought me this. My chest will finally explode.

What kind

100 pcs sugar free Turkish Chewing Gum Original sugarless Falim Mastic flavor.... was mentioned in mewing generals so probably this one

My parents bought me a fucking used pressure cooker that had a bunch of legomen inside. One of the legomen was glued to a picture of me and the other two were stuck to images of my parents crying. they told me the gift represented 'the pressure cooker atmosphere my mental problems have created in the house' and said they didn't want to celebrate christmas with me this year. The pressure cooker also contained a hotel booking so I am there now.

strong banter

Oof

I got some whey and a kettlebell. I don't mind it .

I just bought a small home so the gifts this year are kinda related to it
>costco voucher for an executive membership 2% cash back
>some supplements
>full year of paid gym membership ($60 a month starting jan so thank fuck)
>a kettle bell set that is still in the process of being shipped
>a chest freezer
>a 300 lb punching bag
>$2000 worth of gift cards to costco
>baking dishes
>rice cooker
>slow cooker

Was not expecting most of that, I just asked for the supplements. My parents told me they had a budget of a $100. Glad they're doing well.

2 (two) 10lb plates

You ordered yours or it came in? How do you like the 13mm?

Wear it around the house for 2 or 3 days, it helps.

Not him but I have a 13mm Inzer, is nice

Olympic barbell
255lbs of weight
Supplies to do a DIY power rack

It's almost done and soon I'll be able to be home gym master race.

someones got taste, my nigga

Dang, Santa looks like THAT?

Got dam that is awesome. You just need about, what, 8 or so more and you've got the whole set? Lucky fucker.

A squat rack and a belt