how to get an ass like this?
asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

defrancostraining.com/westside-for-skinny-bastards-part3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HNNNGGGGG

google "plastic surgeons in "

You can't flex silicone senpai.

Implants or injections. Do you really think that all of a sudden every girl on instagram has a big perfect ass when years ago they didn't?

at hwat point does she flex anything

Honestly, how can I get this ass? Bulk and do legs every day and then go on a cut?

>Implying Instagram was widespread years ago

>no hamstrings
>big butt
thinks this is from working out

Barbell glute thrusts. Seriously

Squats. Strengthen gluteus muscles. You wont get an ass like that because it's all genetics but you can get close to it. Oh and also a little bit of healthy bodyfat after you build them butt muscles

I squat a lot but i don’t feel it in my ass a lot. I even do low bar to target glutes. Recently added Bulgarian split squats which I can feel more.

made for BBC

Unironically correct for once.

Alright Faggot, stop posting and start Squating. Slav Squats are important. Works your lower legs so great it is amazing. Also helps with balance. Other Squats will help your upper legs, lower back, and ass. Remember to keep your back straight and your balance, use a wall at first until your legs and back can handle the extreme of the Squat. You should not stop your Squats when you hit a number, you should stop your Squats when you cannot do another.

Bring in the Push Ups, the Sit Ups, the Chin Ups, unless you're doing 20 a day you're not doing. 50 is better as a base.

Cut all Bread, not reduce, cut. No Potatoes. No Candy. No Soda Pop. If you're doing Cereal it better be Oatmeal, plain. Better yet is 3 poached Eggs. Remember Soy? Avoid like the plague.

Up your Kale, up your Broccoli, up your Whey. 6 Scoops a day.

Only Water or Skim Milk and Whey Scoops to drink.

Increase the Chicken and the Beef, cut all the Bacon, yes, it fucking hurts. But no Bacon.

There is no cheat day.

Run, if you have a neighbour with a dog offer to take that bitch for a walk. The dog dipshit, not the girl. The dog will keep you going when you think you want to stop. But you don't stop.

Never Lift without a Partner. You need to have a Spotter who knows what the fuck to do. You'll want the gains that comes with Lifting but you better be paying for a little help at first so you can know how to Spot too.

After a month of seeing a real Spotter doing it for you, you should have a good enough idea how to do it for others, then find a Partner.

Someone small and weak, a Faggot like you.

Reciprocate. You Spot them, Encourage them, do what you gotta do to make that Faggot work. And make sure they do the same for you.

You want to shortcut this Faggot? Suck more dicks. You Swallow 6 loads a day, every day. This will give you extra Testosterone to have some easier Gains.

Remember these things and you will get what you want.

>how to get an ass like this?
1) open hand
2) extend arm
3) initiate contact with girl's glutes
4) compress hand
5) brace body for high velocity impact - most likely to face

Back Squats and Standard Deadlifts are priority, assistance is lunges and/or split squats and romanian deadlifts and/or (weighted) hip thrusts. Slow reps and focus on activating the glutes. Work twice a week, one day with one rep scheme and the other with a different one. (e.g. 3x4 and 3x8, 3x10 and 3x12, 3x2 and 3x20, it dosen't matter). Progressively overload so you're progressing once a week (it's slower but superior for strength or size). Rest 2-3 mins between sets. For upper body have one day where you do barbell bench press and barbell rows and another where you do barbell overhead press and either chin-ups or lat pulldowns if you aren't strong enough. Pick only one rep scheme as you can't alternate in the week but it dosen't matter as you probably don't care about upper body much. Do lower body on monday and thursday and upper on tuesday and friday.

Sample:

M-
Back Squat 3x4
Deadlift 3x4
Lunges 3x4
Romanian Deadlift 4x4

T-
Bench Press 3x6
Rows 3x6

T-
Back Squat 3x10
Lunges 3x10
Romainan Deadlift 3x10
Hip Thrusts 3x10

F-
OHP 3x6
Chin-ups/lat pulldown 3x6

Like I said progressive overload applies, deload if you fail/can't add weight two or three times in a row.

Anal seed grows your cheeks

>Pick only one rep scheme as you can't alternate in the week but it doesn't matter as you probably don't care about upper body much.
I do, I don't just want a big ass, I want my entire body to be muscular. I'm aiming for something like pic related, not just a Stacy body. What routine should I do for that?

Fullbody 3 times a week

A workout should look somewhat like this:
Barbell hipthrust
ATG squats
Deadlift (variation; SLDL, RDL, trapbar, sumo etc.)
(Incline) bench/ OHP (alternate per workout)
Facepulls
Lat pulldown or pull ups
Dumbbell, pendlay or seated rows
Weighted planks
Captain's chair crunches / hanging leg raises
Weighted Russian twists

Play around with rep ranges, one day 5x3, other day 5x5 and maybe another 4x8

Eat at a small surplus for about 4 months and then do a cut. Keep alternating between that until you get the desired result. Don't bother with recomping, you'll very likely stay the same forever.

She is titless. Do you guys really think flat-chested girls are attractive?

sauce?

you morons saying she's fake, she was a female body builder for years before she put the fat back on. it's real

who is she?

look at the fucking video

you can clearly see her flex/relax her glutes

Can someone turn this into a gif plz

no

BAVARIANED

:( I don't have access to my computer

IOSfags get the fuck out

sommer ray

Fuck off nigger I can't bring my fucking desk top to my cousins house

I posted the one you responded to, I'm not the full body cuck that responded to you.

To get like that then you're looking more at something like ws4sb with a second leg day and my changes:

Monday:
Bench Variant - work up to 5rm
Second Press or bodyweight Chin-ups 2xF
OHP variant 3x5
Row Variant 3x5
Curls SS Rear Delt Movement 3x4-8

Tuesday:
Deadlift Variation A - work up to 5rm
Two-legged Squat Variant 3x8-12
Single-legged Squat or Lunge 3x8-12
Hyper Extensions 3x6
Heavy weighted ab excersise 3x10

Thursday:
Bench Variant 3xF or 4x12-15
Vertical Pull 3x8-12
Delt Movement 3x8-12
Row variant 3x8-12
Tricep Extension variant SS Rear Delt Movement 3x8-12

Friday:
Two-legged Squat Variant - work up to 5rm
Deadlift variation B 3x8-12
Supplemental Hinge 3x8-12
Hyper Extensions 3x12
Ab Circuit

To understand method:
defrancostraining.com/westside-for-skinny-bastards-part3/

Read and understand, you will be big.

Also see next post

Bench Variant:
Flat bench press, Floor press, Incline bench press, Close grip bench press, Decline bench press, Wide grip bench press

Second Press:
Flat, Incline, or Decline Dumbbell or barbell bench press

OHP variant:
Barbell OHP, Dumbbell Press with varying grips, Arnold Press

Row Variant:
Barbell, Dumbbell, Pendlay, T-bar, don't do chest supported

Read Delt Movement:
Standing face pulls, Seated dumbbell “power cleans”, Bent-over reverse cable flyes (single arm), Rope pulls to throat, Bent-over dumbbell rear delt flyes, Cable “scarecrows”

Deadlift Variation A:
Standard Deadlift, Romanian Deadlift(BB or DB's), Stiff-legged Deadlift(BB or DB's), Sumo, Deficit Deadlift

Two-Legged Squat:
Back, Front, Box, Zercher, Paused Squats

Single Legged Squats:
Front Leg can be raised, BB or DB

Lunges can be reverse lunges

Vertical Pull:
Chinup or pull up variations, lat pulldown

Delt Movement:
Barbell OHP, Dumbbell Press with varying grips, Arnold Press, Lateral or front raises

Deadlift variation B:
Romanian Deadlift(BB or DB's), Stiff-legged Deadlift(BB or DB's)

Supplemental Hinge:
Single-legged Deadlifts, hip thrists, two legged or single legged, leg curls

So gay that you lads cant play webms tho wtf

Damn thanks for that write up user, will read and do. have a great christmas!

her lack of boobs gives me hope

That ass is real. She's just short and has perfect fat storage genetics (none on her stomach). Unlucky about the tits though.

Anyone that thinks she has implants is retarded.

Jen Selter/Anllela Sagra 100% have implants though.

I wish I was a girl. The amount of dedication needed for this body is dick all. The male equivalent would take years and years of dedication to achieve what this girl did in on a whim over 6 months of minimal dieting and training. I'd legit consider being a trap but I'm too tall, hairy, and overall have a manly frame/face.

Femanon here

What workout will get me braphog slampig mode? Been a cardiobunny my whole life.

yes

Nope. She doesn't.

>Cardio cattle

That's not me in the pic

kek

How can I get legs and hips like this as a girl (male)?
asking for a friend

>What workout will get me braphog slampig mode?
SS + GOMAD

(Unironically the real answer, for once).

Lower the weight and relearn to engage your glutes throughout the movement. You won't regret it in the long run. Also barbell hip thrusts do wonders.

bruhs

>step 1
>get resistance bands 1 light 1 medium 1heavy
>have a dumbbell that weighs somewhere between 15-25 pounds
>exercise worth doing. Squats, wall squats, lunges, donkey kick backs, RDL, weighted fire hydrants. Side laying leg lifts and pic related
Keep it light in weight with alot of reps, a diet that prioritizes carbs and meats followed by fruits and veggies. Lots of water before, during and after a workout. Do this for six weeks two to three times a week and I GUARANTEE that the results you want will come with time and dedication.

Best butts are ballet hands down.
>But what about ballet specifically?
Jumping, leaping, extreme exertion for fractions of a second. No equipment required.

>someone thought this was funny

im gonna puke

go to /lgbt/ and ask for the trap aesthetics infographic

is just 2 leg days enough?

Get vlc player app