Losing fat without moving? Hypothesis

So i really fucking hate cardio. I've known that cold showers help you burn fat by trying to maintain your body temperature. My hypothesis is that I open my windows and lower my houses temperature for all of winter and play vidya wearing nothing but shorts and this makes me cold and makes my body use fat to maintain my body temperature. Is this me being stupid or will I actually get cut?

holy shit the mental gymnastics some of you do to not put the goddamn fork down
you are mentally ill

You gon die boi

yeah dude and instead of lifting weights you should eat raw onions

Fast you fat fuck. That or just go out there and move, develop and excesaive fear of blood clots that youre at very high risk for along with sitting all day and youre just a DVT time bomb, only question is will it go to youre lungs and sufficate you while you can breate like normal or hit your brain and turn you into a veggie or corpse.

How fat are we talking here? If you are like >25% bf you can burn fat by not eating everything in front of your face and simply existing.

Just fast

Kill yourself

18%

He already is, I bet if he flexed his foot upwards he'd feel pain in his calf which is a warning sign of blood clot formation in the legs. Soon enough one will get big enough and put an end to him, only question then is how many paramedics it takes to lift him into the XXL body bag.

You're delusional, post body

I just fast and walk and sometimes shovel snow and I've lost 20lbs in a couple weeks
Haven't even been doing real excercise besides the shoveling cause my gym closed after holding a charity event and basically stealing money from everyone
Walking in the cold probably helps to a very small degree

eat less you fat fucking retard

>get pneumonia
>lose all appetite for food cause sick
>your body fights to keep you alive so massive calorie sink without moving
Sounds good, do it.

do omad + keto

ok 18% you have to be a bit crafty. I would count my macros for a start, but at the end of the day why not just man up and do cardio/lift? It gets easier day by day and you will feel better you lazy fuck.

>5-10% chance of dying
>muscles atrophy because of lack of stimulation

Yeah sounds like a great deal.

Yeah it would work but its also fucking stupid and youll probably die

i mean, you might burn marginally more calories than if you just kept a regular external temperature, but in no way will you get "cut"

>explicitly says he just hates cardio
>doesnt mention diet at all

ur a fag

whos this cutie?
asking for a friend

A balanced diet is the most important part of losing weight so it doesnt matter that diet wasnt mentioned because instead of jumping through these fucking retarded hoops just eat right you dumb faggots.

Also hating cardio is tool status, you only hate it because your condition is shit.

It's called not eating, fatty.

Yes, no aircon or heating user, winter and summer.

You will also need to do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run every single day Desu

>lost 20lbs in a couple weeks
how fat are you? Also what kind of fast did you do? the water one?

>how to fuck up your joints 101

Love the manga, though.

Not that user, but I dropped 16kg in 12 days water fasting and doing a 20 min walk a day. Put about 5 back on over the next few days after eating again as the intestines fill back up etc

Hypnosis is a placebo.

how fat were you though? I plan on doing the water fast but I weigh 180lbs at 5'8 (inb4 manlet, I'm aware) and probably 19/20% bf I'm looking to lose 30 lbs

From what I have read you should only really be water fasting if you are very overweight. I was 134kg at 6'. I plan on fasting again in January and then eating out of it into keto because my eating has fallen back into old habits over the holidays

Why dont you just eat less?

well Fuck. I'm still gonna try for at least a week but im gonna go for 2.
Also fix your habits first you dingus

How about you start doing cardio instead of looking for the easy way fatso