Rate 1-10 how bad my squat form is. My legs are so unflexible that I can't go deeper than this when I'm squatting...

Rate 1-10 how bad my squat form is. My legs are so unflexible that I can't go deeper than this when I'm squatting. Should I just quit doing squats and begin doing leg press and start again when I've fixed my form and become flexible in my legs? I've never been flexible in my legs. I have Schlatters in my knee so that makes it even more difficult to become flexible. I'm fucking pissed rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
stronglifts.com/squat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your form is snap/10. Leg pressing will not improve your form. Widen your legs. Start doing mobility exercises until you can keep proper form. As I said, snap/10.

I got mindblown af when I saw this guy do squats. How the hell did he squat that deep... Well he is a lucky motherfucker

lengthen hamstrings
work on ankle dorsiflexion
strengthen core and back

drink bleach you dyel faggot

That's not luck, that's mobility. As I said, widen your legs.

Alright. I've realized now how fucking bad this is. I'm going to promise myself to stretch my whole body atleast 3times a week, my quads and hamstrings everyday atleast 2 times a day and also get rid of my OSD. I will come back in a few months and post pics of my improvements

There's no load on his back, that's just a 3rd world squat. The majority of the world squats like that because its practical and they don't have chairs and benches every 10 yards.

What's so wrong with his form? Is it the buttwink?

if you cant see whats wrong with his form youre heading to snap city as well, wtf is up with these dyels, really? jesus christ

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
The whole channel is a goldmine if you want to learn about biomechanics and get past the memes

You're very welcome

you have buttwink (your pelvis tilting forward). Don't go that low since you don't have the flexibility to go that low without achieving buttwink

4/10
Knees are way forward. Depth is fine.

It hurts like hell when I sit like this, but it hurts the most on my right leg where i have the OSD. I can only sit like this for like 1 and a half minutes without having to give up because of the pain. Jesus christ this is bad.

Ayy that's el eggs,i will recognize those blue shorts everytime.
Him and sven are insane.

Thanks!!

whats the point of squatting if it gives you twink legs

Now i understand why I can't do single leg squats on the floor.

lmao the second guy in the second video, this guy looks unreal

It probably has something to do with my ankle mobility as well, but my torso is much smaller than my legs so I think im falling back anyways

holy shit if i sit like this my arse sits nicely on my feet, the large femur is such a disagvantage in squatting

Squat on my cock you fucking twink sissy boy.

Well how about fucking explaining what's wrong with it so he can fix it

Dude, how old are you? Are you sure you want to sell your body to people on a Montenegrin Physics Web-forum at such a young age?

He can squat that deep because he is a human being that can do a natural human squat.

That is the most natural way for us to squat.

stronglifts.com/squat/
read the whole thing

Get more mobile then.

are you of legal age? asking for a friend

Im turning 19 in january. Why?

n-nothing!

You have long femurs , try bending your torso a little bit more forward and pushing the hips a little bit back. Starting strength style, that way you won't have that much forward knee travel and you don't need as much mobility.

These pictures are making me hard